EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bricksta said:
not sure how they are keeping it down there mate, i guess they would be happy...
what has happened to Disipio???

he was cleared to g/v i assume, there was a disipio in the ressies for g/v on the weekend, and it was his junior club.

Aussie_dude said:
he was cleared to g/v i assume, there was a disipio in the ressies for g/v on the weekend, and it was his junior club.

I am not sure to be honest with you i know his brother plays up there, but from the whispers my understanding he signed a contract with douttas so they were not going to clear him but i am not sure what they had decided...:confused:

gazza12 said:
any info whether aaron lord pulled on the boots for strathmore on the weekend

The only thing Aaron Lord would have been pulling on the weekend was himself gazza12. :eek:

More to the point maybe Hillie and Aaron were taking turns.........:p

Allears said:
The only thing Aaron Lord would have been pulling on the weekend was himself gazza12. :eek:

More to the point maybe Hillie and Aaron were taking turns.........:p

gee what are you saying the Aaron Lord is going to play with Strathmore or its was all a hoax mate......:confused:

bricksta said:
gee what are you saying the Aaron Lord is going to play with Strathmore or its was all a hoax mate......:confused:

That was the mail bricksta, rumour has it he signed there and was going to get $1,000 a game, then again Hillie's over draft got rejected......:eek:

Re: Keilor Park in Trouble

sticks04 said:
Popped into have a look at the Keilor v Keilor Park 2nd half and KP are in all sorts of trouble.... Only Keilor Park person playing seemed to be Rick Misiti.. they had no cohesion and lacked any spirit.... They had about 9-10 aboriginal boys with only a couple of them looking up to it (NO 20 & 14) the other boys looked liked young skinny kids.....

Also KP no support at all ?? Wonder if the powers that be are regretting not giving favorite son Dean Brown the coaching job ???

Alot of interest in the RELEGATION DECIDER this week KP vs EK.....

DID YOU SEE THE SECOND HALF BECAUSE YOU PLAYED IN THE RESERVES ??

WEREN'T HAPPENED TO BE WALKING THE DOG AND GOT ROPED IN FOR A GAME WERE WE STICKS ??

bricksta said:
not sure how they are keeping it down there mate, i guess they would be happy...
what has happened to Disipio???

Bricksta, for f**** sake, what number do you wear for doutta,

Heartbreak Kid said:
EDFL MAN said:
EDFL man ( or girl ), you are very quick to jump down D-Macs throat mate. The valleys had to win on saturday or they would have been the laughing stock of the EDFL going down to last years bottom team. We played like absolute crap whilst they were kicking goals from out of there a... in the last quarter. We could not have played worse than we did so dont get to carried away. You seem to take great pride in giving it to D and also in the sharks. Like D said mate, if your going to take pot shots at us, at least tell us who your are so we can put a name to the s h i t you speak
never mind about what these clowns say mate coz at the end of the day they're the type of blokes that would leave a club when the chips r down and wouldn't stick it out and only play in good sides and let the good players in the team make em look good, plus half of em r probably fat heck s sitting behind their screen eating burgers and drinking thickshakes, anyway last time i saw EDFL MANS side have become quite the bridesmaid as of late losing 2 of the last 3 grannys and i don't c him bagging me when my old mob beat em in the 2003 granny so i don't think he has to much to hang his hat on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour has it Keilors Patterson is on track for a return....also they had a 17 year old 6'4' from western jets Playing with them on sat....

Also heard that a 6'3' ex Keilor Junior Could be coming back to Keilor from the VFL..:thumbsu:

bomber5 said:
C'mon Bricksta, as a key Doutta Stars man, who should know who they are. Casual passers by at local football games don't wear Doutta Stars Polo Shirts.

Bomber5 i dont own one but if you wish to buy me one i would wear it on the weekends, as i have said i am a Doutta Stars supporter now so i dont have an issue as for being a key man i dont think so but maybe one day..

as for the other comment i think it was a little ill informed that is why i made that comment..!

mb2006 said:
Rumour has it Keilors Patterson is on track for a return....also they had a 17 year old 6'4' from western jets Playing with them on sat....

Also heard that a 6'3' ex Keilor Junior Could be coming back to Keilor from the VFL..:thumbsu:

Disloyalty reaching epidemic proportions. First keilor steal Patto from under Strathmores nose and now their going to knock off some tall kid from an some poor WRFL side.

bricksta said:
Bomber5 i dont own one but if you wish to buy me one i would wear it on the weekends, as i have said i am a Doutta Stars supporter now so i dont have an issue as for being a key man i dont think so but maybe one day..

as for the other comment i think it was a little ill informed that is why i made that comment..!

Sorry Bricksta, I could have sworn that was you watching the Strathmore East Keilor Game at Overland Reserve in the pocket closest to the opposition coaches box in a Doutta Stars Polo Shirt.

I do apologise.

bricksta said:
Mate you are being a little silly now i think, CHB played at St Albans for 15 or so years, he felt like a change as some blokes do and came over to douttas as he knows the coach, as for tate i couldnt care less who he plays for mate, i am off the opinion you dont play for 3 clubs in the same comp.
I am sure that Adrian Gervasi who played at Douttas all his Juniors would have got a spray from the crowd on Saturday, as will, if it is true, Dean disipio who wants to play at greenvale.....:thumbsu: :)

Bit of a hide when he played juniors there!

Re: Keilor Park in Trouble

Pill Polisher said:
DID YOU SEE THE SECOND HALF BECAUSE YOU PLAYED IN THE RESERVES ??

WEREN'T HAPPENED TO BE WALKING THE DOG AND GOT ROPED IN FOR A GAME WERE WE STICKS ??

No 2nds for me mate Long Retired.... Walking my young fella around the ground not the dog..... and yes we both could have been more productive than a lot of KP players if given the boots

What are your thoughts on KP ?

bomber5 said:
Sorry Bricksta, I could have sworn that was you watching the Strathmore East Keilor Game at Overland Reserve in the pocket closest to the opposition coaches box in a Doutta Stars Polo Shirt.

I do apologise.

No need to apologise who the bloke in a douttas top at a strathmore game that would have been silly ?!:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back