EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bricksta said:
easy big fella no need to get agro, i dont know mate, give me a name and i can try and find out and let you know ....
is he good or something ?:confused: :thumbsu:

he got a mention on Essendon District Knows Football last nite. but i couldn't make out his name

TonyCampbell06 said:
he got a mention on Essendon District Knows Football last nite. but i couldn't make out his name

What did they say about him?
:confused:
Sorry Mate i guess you will have to wait till Douttas Play Strathmore so you can see if you can keep up with him:eek:

bricksta said:
What did they say about him?
:confused:
Sorry Mate i guess you will have to wait till Douttas Play Strathmore so you can see if you can keep up with him:eek:

i just thought you'd know who he was, seen as though you're a team-mate of his :D

TonyCampbell06 said:
i just thought you'd know who he was, seen as though you're a team-mate of his :D

I like your style Kid but as we have discussed before the trap you guys are trying to set is NO GOOD for this old boy....i dont play and never could play so lets see how you go next week when you come over to douttas to play with Starthmore and you will see all and find out who is who...:eek: :) :cool: :thumbsu:

bricksta said:
I like your style Kid but as we have discussed before the trap you guys are trying to set is NO GOOD for this old boy....i dont play and never could play so lets see how you go next week when you come over to douttas to play with Starthmore and you will see all and find out who is who...:eek: :) :cool: :thumbsu:

if you are who i think you are, you're definitely an old boy :p and you couldn't play cricket either. i heard a rumour you're playing two's against strathmore?? can you confirm??? for now, check up on that spelling please bricksta...STARTHMORE?

EDFL MAN said:
localfooty said:
I'll tell you what boys, l might pull a hamstring at training tomorrow night so l can come and watch the Sharks Vs Roxy! :eek:

Bragging rights for the year l say! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
EDFL man seeing as your from west coburg, whats on the agenda for zou on saturday night. What has the club got organized for him and what time does it kick off. l might drop past and have a beer with my old team mate and l would bye you one if l knew who you were?????????????. Or then again maybe you wouldnt accept one from a s... kicker like me that plays for the sharks................

TonyCampbell06 said:
if you are who i think you are, you're definitely an old boy :p and you couldn't play cricket either. i heard a rumour you're playing two's against strathmore?? can you confirm??? for now, check up on that spelling please bricksta...STARTHMORE?

good try mate dont play cricket enjoy sitting up on the balcony with the boys watching too much....
there has been talk of me playing has there?:thumbsdown: :p
NO CHANCE ON THIS EARTH although i wouldnt mind playing against you mate just to smack you around the ears a few times...:eek: :) :thumbsu:

Heartbreak Kid said:
EDFL MAN said:
EDFL man seeing as your from west coburg, whats on the agenda for zou on saturday night. What has the club got organized for him and what time does it kick off. l might drop past and have a beer with my old team mate and l would bye you one if l knew who you were?????????????. Or then again maybe you wouldnt accept one from a s... kicker like me that plays for the sharks................

Comon Kid it's all fun and games on this site, l'm a has been champ.
Big day saturday for the greek god, awesome bloke Zou.
The club are having a party(function), Dj, food and plenty of p iss to consume. "I know it's west coburg but we are a drug free zone" :eek:

Would be great to see you down there kid, but the rule is l buy you your drinks champ, bring D-Mac so we can all have a giggle. ;)

As for being s hit kicker, lm sure your not and it would be great to see you down ouir way. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

bricksta said:
good try mate dont play cricket enjoy sitting up on the balcony with the boys watching too much....
there has been talk of me playing has there?:thumbsdown: :p
NO CHANCE ON THIS EARTH although i wouldnt mind playing against you mate just to smack you around the ears a few times...:eek: :) :thumbsu:

Bricksta, hows douttas ground looking champ? :confused:

Is soft under foot?

EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
No worries SON.......:eek:

Keep digging wholes, last time l checked you were pulling yourself after round one and even then you called the trainer for the pepper! Then the sharks come back to earth after the Valley gave you lesson in aus kick, sorry l mean footy........

They named a movie after you D-Mac "GONE IN 60 SECONDS" :p

Night little one. oxoxoxoxox
digging wholes u reckon that would b digging holes SON gee well i hope u can play footy as i can c u didn't fair to well at school, as 4 me pulling myself after round one well lets just say thats a daily thing and yeah probably done in 60 seconds no use hanging around so i don't know where ur going with this get to the point RICHARD quit stalling

d-mac3276 said:
EDFL MAN said:
digging wholes u reckon that would b digging holes SON gee well i hope u can play footy as i can c u didn't fair to well at school, as 4 me pulling myself after round one well lets just say thats a daily thing and yeah probably done in 60 seconds no use hanging around so i don't know where ur going with this get to the point RICHARD quit stalling

Keep guessing d-mac......:eek:

As for my post that had the word Wholes in it....look it up Son?
More to the point, last time l checked the meaning to whole is: Undiminshed state, which in turn if your a the bottom of the barrel already SON and the position you are in now....would mean NOTHING HAS CHANGED......:eek:

By the sounds of it, it wouldn't be hard to get to you on the footy field SON...:p

EDFL MAN whats the history of the big greek has he always been at WC? think you boys will win this week for him if not anything else. remeber playin him last yr gave me a few words of advice while playing though wern't to positive from memory lol, well done to the big man and all the best to him on saturday and i hope the night is a big one for him.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
Keep guessing d-mac......:eek:

As for my post that had the word Wholes in it....look it up Son?
More to the point, last time l checked the meaning to whole is: Undiminshed state, which in turn if your a the bottom of the barrel already SON and the position you are in now....would mean NOTHING HAS CHANGED......:eek:

By the sounds of it, it wouldn't be hard to get to you on the footy field SON...:p
trust me try get at me when we play i'll just laugh it off as i concentrate on the pill just like when i just laughed just then listening 2 ur speech on correct english, roped u in SON

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OrangeCutter said:
EDFL MAN whats the history of the big greek has he always been at WC? think you boys will win this week for him if not anything else. remeber playin him last yr gave me a few words of advice while playing though wern't to positive from memory lol, well done to the big man and all the best to him on saturday and i hope the night is a big one for him.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Cutter, Zou has been playing at west coburg since the age of 14.
Two time flag captain...B&F last year, great bloke in my opinion.

He missed church last week due to a couple to many....lol :p
It would be good if the boys could get a win for him on saturday and as usually it will be another hard one at home against the Valley.

It is know that West Coburg play Monnee Valley for the Lebo Cup... :D
(They might have to re name now) :eek:

d-mac3276 said:
EDFL MAN said:
trust me try get at me when we play i'll just laugh it off as i concentrate on the pill just like when i just laughed just then listening 2 ur speech on correct english, roped u in SON

You brain is ticking over now SON, more to the point you probably have the Oxford out now looking it up....:eek:
The only thing l have been laughing at SON, is your loss to MV......

Chin up, next contest.....:eek:

EDFL MAN said:
Heartbreak Kid said:
Comon Kid it's all fun and games on this site, l'm a has been champ.
Big day saturday for the greek god, awesome bloke Zou.
The club are having a party(function), Dj, food and plenty of p iss to consume. "I know it's west coburg but we are a drug free zone" :eek:

Would be great to see you down there kid, but the rule is l buy you your drinks champ, bring D-Mac so we can all have a giggle. ;)

As for being s hit kicker, lm sure your not and it would be great to see you down ouir way. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Your on EDFL man. Will drop past after the roxi / sharks game. You prabably dont know who l am but l will be easily recognisable. Cheers

EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
You brain is ticking over now SON, more to the point you probably have the Oxford out now looking it up....:eek:
The only thing l have been laughing at SON, is your loss to MV......

Chin up, next contest.....:eek:
there u go again YOU BRAIN not your brain keep learning that english mate u will eventually get there he he

EDFL MAN said:
Just wanted your opinion on it Bricksta.....:confused:

Well when i went for a walk on it last night with the mutt is was firm under foot like every year, but with the rain due this week should come up nice for the week after, nice covering of grass also, unlike the sand pit down at Strathmore.....:thumbsu: :)

bricksta said:
Well when i went for a walk on it last night with the mutt is was firm under foot like every year, but with the rain due this week should come up nice for the week after, nice covering of grass also, unlike the sand pit down at Strathmore.....:thumbsu: :)

by the sounds of it bricksta, you're taking another cheap shot at strathmore. only douttas (and ex douttas) players would do something like that. just tell us what number you'll be wearing this week!

TonyCampbell06 said:
by the sounds of it bricksta, you're taking another cheap shot at strathmore. only douttas (and ex douttas) players would do something like that. just tell us what number you'll be wearing this week!

Gee Tony you are reading it wrong again my friend i am going by what has been said about the ground and when i drove past it last week it looked like someone had dug it up...!:eek: :)
Not having a go just stating a fact :eek: :)
400:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back