EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats it lets get back to football:thumbsu:
i know its only mid week but how are sides shaping up this week and how you think your gonna go on the weekend?
ill start APW hav got Taylors lakes over there, and i'v heard that they have done some work to their ground, and God i hope so, they have been pretty competitive from there 1st 2 games so i think they will be pretty good, and gilmore is going to be a handful he smashed us last yr. We have a few injuries so there will be some ins and some outs, which will give some guys who have been killing it in the 2s a go which will be good to see where they are at in the ones. another test expecting a similar game to tulla where the opposition will come out fiering.

in the other games marby to good for westmeadows by 7 goals
tulla and glenroy in a close one very very hard to pick but ill say tulla just
pascoe vale to win fairly easy vs the boppers by 7-10 goals
hadfield in a close type one against jacana by 3 - 6 goals
roxy by 7 or so against the sharks
west coburg in a training session against moonee valley 100+

OrangeCutter said:
i know its only mid week but how are sides shaping up this week and how you think your gonna go on the weekend?
ill start APW hav got Taylors lakes over there, and i'v heard that they have done some work to their ground, and God i hope so, they have been pretty competitive from there 1st 2 games so i think they will be pretty good, and gilmore is going to be a handful he smashed us last yr. We have a few injuries so there will be some ins and some outs, which will give some guys who have been killing it in the 2s a go which will be good to see where they are at in the ones. another test expecting a similar game to tulla where the opposition will come out fiering.

[spam]

OrangeCutter said:

Orange cutter, the Lakers ground is in great nick, they have done a [do not evade swear filter] of work to it. Gilmour looks fit this year and has been playing down back for them. They have also lost a lot of players to Deer park etc.
Bottom line they will not be as strong as last year but are very hard at it.

My tips:

Marby by 8 goals.
Glenroy by 18 points
Pascoe Vale over 10 goals
Jacana by 5 goals
Roxy in a close one(Match of the round in my opinion, will be a great test to see where both clubs are at)
West Coburg by a couple. (Zou'z 300th, they should get up for the greek god)

EDFL MAN said:
Orange cutter, the Lakers ground is in great nick, they have done a s hit load of work to it. Gilmour looks fit this year and has been playing down back for them. They have also lost a lot of players to Deer park etc.
Bottom line they will not be as strong as last year but are very hard at it.

My tips:

Marby by 8 goals.
Glenroy by 18 points
Pascoe Vale over 10 goals
Jacana by 5 goals
Roxy in a close one(Match of the round in my opinion, will be a great test to see where both clubs are at)
West Coburg by a couple. (Zou'z 300th, they should get up for the greek god)

Tune into the your E.D.F.L Program
ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL
WEDS on Channel 31.
6:30pm to 7:30pm weekly.

- Plenty of MATCH Footage from many Round 2 matches,
- Interview with new E.KEILOR Ass Coach Shaun Smith,
- PREVIEW of all the upcoming Round 3 matches,
- and much more..........
ASHELY MILLS - MATTHEW PILLIOS - SHANE KEOGH

Matthew Pillios said:
Tune into the your E.D.F.L Program
ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL
WEDS on Channel 31.
6:30pm to 7:30pm weekly.

- Plenty of MATCH Footage from many Round 2 matches,
- Interview with new E.KEILOR Ass Coach Shaun Smith,
- PREVIEW of all the upcoming Round 3 matches,
- and much more..........
ASHELY MILLS - MATTHEW PILLIOS - SHANE KEOGH

how did justin murphy play on saturday matty? :p

Has anyone heard the latest with strathmores ground...is the moonee valley council going to close it???....i heard the umpires refuse to umpire on it??

mb2006 said:
Has anyone heard the latest with strathmores ground...is the moonee valley council going to close it???....i heard the umpires refuse to umpire on it??

From what i have heard over the last 2 weeks they should worry about learning the rules and not worrying about the the grounds..
apparently they handed out 8 50 mtr pen at douttas on the weeknd 4 each i dont think i have ever heard of such a thing in a game before...:eek: :thumbsdown:

bricksta said:
From what i have heard over the last 2 weeks they should worry about learning the rules and not worrying about the the grounds..
apparently they handed out 8 50 mtr pen at douttas on the weeknd 4 each i dont think i have ever heard of such a thing in a game before...:eek: :thumbsdown:

apparently they handed 50's out or do you know for a fact because you are Doutta's through and through. bricksta, what number do you wear for Doutta Stars?

TonyCampbell06 said:
apparently they handed 50's out or do you know for a fact because you are Doutta's through and through. bricksta, what number do you wear for Doutta Stars?

As per usual Tony if you read my repsonse to this Question, i wear number 400:p
keep trying mate you will work it out one day
:thumbsu: :eek:
And yes apparently as i was not at the game on the weekend and wont be again this weekend, i am going by what i have read here and heard through people at the game..:)

bricksta said:
As per usual Tony if you read my repsonse to this Question, i wear number 400:p
keep trying mate you will work it out one day
:thumbsu: :eek:
And yes apparently as i was not at the game on the weekend and wont be again this weekend, i am going by what i have read here and heard through people at the game..:)

Comon Bricksta....lol :p

Just a question, how do these blokes go champ?

- Terry Knight?
- Steven Kolyniuk? (coaching wise)
- James Laverde?
- Dean Morris?

Ant of these names ring a bell Bricksta? ;)

EDFL MAN said:

- Terry Knight?
- James Laverde?
- Dean Morris?

Add this one,

Adam Szwadiak, how did the big fella go ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDFL MAN said:

- Terry Knight?
- James Laverde?
- Dean Morris?

Ah Mr EDFL well lets see if i can help
terry knight no longer at Douttas
Coach goes OK according to players seems like a great bloke
James Laverde goes Ok
Dean Morris does not play for douttas...
anything else i can help you with mate

bricksta said:
James Laverde goes Ok

And Szwadiak ???

bricksta said:
James Laverde goes Ok

Great work Bricksta...lol :D
You seem to know a hell of alot about the playing group? :eek:

As Chopper Read would say "l will set my traps" :D J.Laverde just goes ok :confused:

bricksta said:
What i have heard he is a monster of a unit but again boys cant help as i havent seen him play yet.....all accounts very solid:thumbsu: :) :eek:

Correct the guy is a mountain,

Only down fall is he likes to hang out a bit :eek: is known not to get too involved.

On the plus side, is a strong mark and kick the ball a [swear filter evasion] mile !!!!

EDFL MAN said:
Great work Bricksta...lol :D
You seem to know a hell of alot about the playing group? :eek:

As Chopper Read would say "l will set my traps" :D J.Laverde just goes ok :confused:

keep working mate as i have always stated i enjoy footy and when i watch i actual watch the game and take it all in not just douttas but all teams
Again with James Laverde in my opinion goes ok could go better but that is up to each individual not anyone else...
let me know if you need anything like whats for tea Thursday night or something...!!!:eek: ;)

JAMA said:
Correct the guy is a mountain,

Only down fall is he likes to hang out a bit :eek: is known not to get too involved.

On the plus side, is a strong mark and kick the ball a [swear filter evasion] mile !!!!

You seem to know a little about him Jama played with him before have ya :thumbsu:

EDFL MAN said:

- Terry Knight?
- James Laverde?
- Dean Morris?

One lives in Queensland, one plays AFL and one plays reserves.

Do you know anything about the current side EDFL MAN?

Canna7 said:
One lives in Queensland, one plays AFL and one plays reserves.

Do you know anything about the current side EDFL MAN?
partially right.
James Laverde plays 2's is brother to Joe who plays 1's
Dean Morris is older brother of Dale who plays with Bulldogs and younger brother Jonathan is having a crack at Werribee, played with Doutta's in round 1 vs. Greenvale. Had a great game in werribee 2's on the weekend and more than likely will play out the year there.
Terry Knight has moved home to Gold Coast and is playing with Southport in QAFL. And yes, I am Doutta follower !

bricksta said:

bricksta , heard it was 13 x 50 mtr penalties - 9 to ah & 4 - ds
ds kicked 6 gls directly from 6 of the 50mtrs penalties

good game to watch , swadda played well swept half back at one end and the old borry was strong at the other, that bloke must be half ape

litening said:
Was that the great Scott Kempster i saw in the goalkickers against keilor on saturday. And the twos only had 16 players - whats happenin down there kp people........:confused:

The mighty WACKO lives on,

No stopping the man,

KP fans reliving the B grade euphoria of when he kicked 7 one leg to down the GV Juganout.

Unfortunately he had no one to support him and well we all know the result.

KP 2's looking real sad, heard the RDFL CEO and former player Neil Sharpe was roped into playing. Apparently was out walking his dog and got the call to arms as he passed by the Keilor Oval !!!!

Tough times ahead at devil land:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back