EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreak Kid said:
localfooty said:
Your an idiot localfooty. Spend money on players for what? For the sake of winning a few extra games as roxi did last year. They spent a :D:D:D:D load to get players and whilst they were competitive, they didnt play finals did they.
We will bide our time and yes we will get flogged along the way, but we are willing to learn from our defeats and work hard on building a good list along the way.
As far as mediocrity goes, no thats just your comments.....Monnee Valley came from A grade and if they had of lost to us on their home turf, well they might have well packed it in.
We will spend money when the time is right, and it wont be when some idiot like you says so w a n k e r

lol, u guys r delusional down the hwy arent u! how long do u intend on staying in b grade? another 10 yrs? bcoz thats how long u will b there if u dont intend to part with any hard earned on players in the next couple of yrs. wake up will u and realise that even if u bring thru ur juniors, will they take u into a grade? i think not.

how do u think greenvale got into a grade? not thru their juniors, but going out and buying players that could help with their quest into a grade. not saying that they didnt have some very good juniors who played in their flags, but without the money they spent on bringing recruits into their club, they would not be in a grade right now.

so please, before u get on here and start making a goose of yourself, get your facts right and remember that if u keep on being tightarses with ur money, then u will b in b grade for a very long time.

thats the facts mate, like it or not.

localfooty said:
Heartbreak Kid said:
lol, u guys r delusional down the hwy arent u! how long do u intend on staying in b grade? another 10 yrs? bcoz thats how long u will b there if u dont intend to part with any hard earned on players in the next couple of yrs. wake up will u and realise that even if u bring thru ur juniors, will they take u into a grade? i think not.

how do u think greenvale got into a grade? not thru their juniors, but going out and buying players that could help with their quest into a grade. not saying that they didnt have some very good juniors who played in their flags, but without the money they spent on bringing recruits into their club, they would not be in a grade right now.

so please, before u get on here and start making a goose of yourself, get your facts right and remember that if u keep on being tightarses with ur money, then u will b in b grade for a very long time.

thats the facts mate, like it or not.

Very well said. Half of Coburg followed Super to Greenvale, and they didn't come cheap!

d-mac3276 said:
[deleted]

and what did happen when greenvale spent some money? shock horror! they won plenty of games of footy, and got themselves into the top grade, where they continue to win flags, which has now breed a winning culture thats goes right throughout their whole club.

by spending money, roxburgh park have a helluva lot more chance of being in a grade a long time before you guys even contemplate it.

how do you expect to attract sponsors, if you are constantly getting pumped, week in, week out, year in, year out? where does the money come from then if sponsors dont want to touch a club with a losing attitude?

i would have thought, that being a new club, you would want to start winning as many games as possible, to give yourselves every chance of picking up the cream sponsors, who are willing to spend their money on a club that is going somewhere.

whether you like it or not david, clubs are spending more and more on players, and the clubs that do not want to do this, are going to get left a long long way behind, yours included.

look forward to your response.

localfooty said:
d-mac3276 said:
and what did happen when greenvale spent some money? shock horror! they won plenty of games of footy, and got themselves into the top grade, where they continue to win flags, which has now breed a winning culture thats goes right throughout their whole club.

by spending money, roxburgh park have a helluva lot more chance of being in a grade a long time before you guys even contemplate it.

how do you expect to attract sponsors, if you are constantly getting pumped, week in, week out, year in, year out? where does the money come from then if sponsors dont want to touch a club with a losing attitude?

i would have thought, that being a new club, you would want to start winning as many games as possible, to give yourselves every chance of picking up the cream sponsors, who are willing to spend their money on a club that is going somewhere.

whether you like it or not david, clubs are spending more and more on players, and the clubs that do not want to do this, are going to get left a long long way behind, yours included.

look forward to your response.
[deleted]

My tips for this weekend
east keilor vs KEILOR PARK 5 POINTS
abers vs KEILOR 40 POINTS
STRATHMORE vs avondale 10 points
oakers vs DOUTTAS 20 POINTS
GREENVALE vs crazyburn 80 points

TAYLORS LAKES vs apw 10 points
WESTY vs marby 5 points
tulla vs GLENROY 30 points
north coburg VS PACCO 11 POINTS
jacana vs HADFIELD 35 POINTS
roxburgh VS HILLSIDE 24 POINTS
WEST COBURG vs moonee valley 58 points

boyys.. settle settle... u both put in very good arguments.

Lets let the people making the decisions about the money make the decisions.

The best thing to do is play football and let ya footy do the talking.

Time to get back on track enough is enough

My tips for Round 3:

A GRADE:
Keilor Park def. East Keilor (30pts)
Aberfeldie def. by Keilor (12pts)
Strathmore draw Avondale Heights
Oak Park def. by Doutta Stars (24pts)
Greenvale def. Craigieburn (66pts)

B GRADE:
Taylors Lakes def. by Airport West (18pts)
Westmeadows def. Maribyrnong Park (3pts)
Tullamarine def. by Glenroy (36pts)
North Coburg Saints def. by Pascoe Vale (84pts)
Jacana def. Hadfield (30pts)
Roxburgh Park def. Sydenham Hillside (18pts)
West Coburg def. Moonee Valley (138pts)

Good luck this week fellas. All the best :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

localfooty said:
Heartbreak Kid said:
aaahhhhh, the peanut gallery has arrived!

you hiding under davids desk are you?????????????

you afraid of critisicm as well kid?

it is obvious to me that you are hanging of d-macs arse, so i wont even give you the courtesy of getting into a slanging match with an obviously uneducated fool.

goodnight, sleep tight.
hahaha had enough have we skirt sound like a quitter to me probably just like ur footy when u realised after all these years u couldn't actually play it coz u sure don't know anything about it, the only research u have done is in who i am going by my first name so thats all i'll give u and still then only my enemies call me by that name

d-mac3276 said:
EDFL MAN said:
yeah well its about time u pulled something else other than ur :D:D:D:D

No worries SON.......:eek:

Keep digging wholes, last time l checked you were pulling yourself after round one and even then you called the trainer for the pepper! Then the sharks come back to earth after the Valley gave you lesson in aus kick, sorry l mean footy........

They named a movie after you D-Mac "GONE IN 60 SECONDS" :p

Night little one. oxoxoxoxox

EDFL MAN said:
d-mac3276 said:
No worries SON.......:eek:

Keep digging wholes, last time l checked you were pulling yourself after round one and even then you called the trainer for the pepper! Then the sharks come back to earth after the Valley gave you lesson in aus kick, sorry l mean footy........

They named a movie after you D-Mac "GONE IN 60 SECONDS" :p

Night little one. oxoxoxoxox

Yes the Valley did have a win against Sydenham and will do so again later in the year when they will play each other again..

localfooty said:
aaahhhhh, the peanut gallery has arrived!

you hiding under davids desk are you?????????????

you afraid of critisicm as well kid?

it is obvious to me that you are hanging of d-macs arse, so i wont even give you the courtesy of getting into a slanging match with an obviously uneducated fool.

goodnight, sleep tight.
Localfooty your last post contained 54 words.......None of which were related to footy. I`ve been told to tone it down so for the last time mate here it is :
we are in our second year in the comp, no we dont beleive that spending big is the way to go in the first couple of years, yes we have many great sponsors who are committed for the long term. According to your OPINION, we should be trying to get to a grade NOW. l think it may be fair to say that you may be a liitle uneducated in your football after a comment like that. l wont be calling you a tool any more coz you are doing a fantastic job of that yourself and it may be bit personal.
- D-mac is a team mate of mine so dont be surprised that we think along the same lines coz last time l checked, if you have people at a club pulling in the same direction. that would be constrewed as a good thing. But maybe you know better localfooty and can let us in on your wonderful knowledge........

Heartbreak Kid said:
Localfooty your last post contained 54 words.......None of which were related to footy. I`ve been told to tone it down so for the last time mate here it is :
we are in our second year in the comp, no we dont beleive that spending big is the way to go in the first couple of years, yes we have many great sponsors who are committed for the long term. According to your OPINION, we should be trying to get to a grade NOW. l think it may be fair to say that you may be a liitle uneducated in your football after a comment like that. l wont be calling you a tool any more coz you are doing a fantastic job of that yourself and it may be bit personal.
- D-mac is a team mate of mine so dont be surprised that we think along the same lines coz last time l checked, if you have people at a club pulling in the same direction. that would be constrewed as a good thing. But maybe you know better localfooty and can let us in on your wonderful knowledge........

very well said...with you 100%. lets talk some footy 'localfooty'. great post Heartbreak Kid! :thumbsu:

jets06 said:
partially right.
James Laverde plays 2's is brother to Joe who plays 1's
Dean Morris is older brother of Dale who plays with Bulldogs and younger brother Jonathan is having a crack at Werribee, played with Doutta's in round 1 vs. Greenvale. Had a great game in werribee 2's on the weekend and more than likely will play out the year there.
Terry Knight has moved home to Gold Coast and is playing with Southport in QAFL. And yes, I am Doutta follower !

OK mate good to see another Doutta Supporter on the web, are you a player or just a supporter???:confused:

bricksta said:
No didnt know they had picked up a player from Balmain??? Is he a player or a tackling coach with Balmain being a rugby place:confused: ....?

a player mate....you're allowed to play footy in balmain, there isn't a rugby ball everywhere you look!

TonyCampbell06 said:
a player mate....you're allowed to play footy in balmain, there isn't a rugby ball everywhere you look!

easy big fella no need to get agro, i dont know mate, give me a name and i can try and find out and let you know ....
is he good or something ?:confused: :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back