EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the way i see it is we all earn a buck work/footy and spend it on things we like/love so the way i see it hilley is just doing the same 4 his love of the club he shouldn't b hung 4 it so i say we press on COME ON BOYS

aberdaberdo said:
Darryl resigned from the committee pre-season 2005.

Oh, that's the official line is it? Depends on how close you are to the source whether you will get the true story. Dazza might not be happy (to say the least) with the sitch but he'd never publicly bag out his club.

EDFL A Grade Team so far this season.

B: Rohan Oneill Harmer
HB: Gluschenko Budge Ziros
C: Egan Holman Hollow
HF: Tankard Harvey Lenne
F: Gumm Minton-Connell Marcy
R: Fishendon Bicer Owen
INT: Paxman Williams Edwards

Thoughts??????????????

d-mac3276 said:
the way i see it is we all earn a buck work/footy and spend it on things we like/love so the way i see it hilley is just doing the same 4 his love of the club he shouldn't b hung 4 it so i say we press on COME ON BOYS

Doesn't look good when the parents run a chocolate drive or the like for the juniors when all that money is going in for the top end only. Bet the support for the annual raffle will be a bit light on.

Macca29 said:

Thoughts??????????????

Pretty good on the efforts this year. not a rap on fishendon. Lenne would have 2 be one of the most improved.

Macca29 said:

Thoughts??????????????

Bit premature for any composite teams.... At least wait until everyone has played each other once...... Doubt Fishendon is the best ruckman in the comp.... Bold Players are certainties to be team of year at seasons end ... others wait and see how it pans out.

EDFL MAN said:
Listen here TOC...are you looking to a pick a fight, if so go else where champ.
It clearly stated in my last post l did not mention names or point fingers, as for west coburg he never threw money at them...thats called hear say my friend there is a difference!
Yeah l do play for west coburg and lm proud of it, born and breed there.

looking foward to the game against Airport West. 2 very tough games in a row.

aberdaberdo said:
Another one you made up Aussie. Ask G.Holman about not getting paid.

what did i make up loser. The comment you were refering to was written by someone else, not me, and you have just pinned it on me.

I dont know the tax situation at Strathmore but there is one in place at Sunbury or was. IN that system players paid tax on a small amount of their wage. If you were on $500, the club taxation books would say you earnt $100 and you pay tax on that amount. The other $400 is undisclosed as is common at majority of clubs.

Macca29 said:

Thoughts??????????????

Fishendon has missed quite a few games. Also Owen missed all of the pre season, but he is a gun. Also Chuck ziros on the half foward line.

Aussie_dude said:
Fishendon has missed quite a few games. Also Owen missed all of the pre season, but he is a gun. Also Chuck ziros on the half foward line.

Ziros better at half back - shocking kick for goal. Better in defence reads the play better.

touch of class said:
hey edfl man im not trying to pick a fight i was saying that it would be disrespectful to be smart about people who have passed on and also syated that the money given to west coburg which was sponsorship money came from sources close to the most wanted man in australia not the actual man himself

TOC l'm lead to believe that you think l was having a crack at people that have passed away...I state clearly to you are wrong but on the other hand l understand where you are coming from TOC, no harm intended to the people/persons that have passed away.
West Coburg have never received any money from that person or source itself, if the club had it would have used to buy big profile players like strathmore.
They are the facts, end of story. :thumbsu:

Macca29 said:

Thoughts??????????????

Some good names there Macca29, but in my opinion it's to early to do a team of the year....either way there is some good names there tho. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Macca29 said:

Thoughts??????????????
would that b micky egan my old tulla team mate u have on the wing there if so i take it hes had quite a good start to the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Any 1 Help With Some Info On A Young Player Which Transf'd From Jacana To Abers

Named Jay (somebody) How Has He Taken The Step Up A Level

I Still Remember Watching This Young Kid Play A Game Against A Strathm'r Game When He May Have Even Been An Abers Player
He Would Prob Be Around 20 Yrs Old Now

the mercenary said:
Can Any 1 Help With Some Info On A Young Player Which Transf'd From Jacana To Abers

I Still Remember Watching This Young Kid Play A Game Against A Strathm'r Game When He May Have Even Been An Abers Player
would that b jay smiley u r referring to was at jacana last year not sure if hes at abers as he was rumored to b going to st albans

d-mac3276 said:
would that b jay smiley u r referring to was at jacana last year not sure if hes at abers as he was rumored to b going to st albans

:) :) :) :)

thanks i believe he was offerd a huge amount of money up north of vic and then i heard might have had a connection with casey wheelen but im not sure as to were he got to thats a great help

cheers...
.............the mercenary..............

Macca29 said:

Thoughts??????????????
Whats Oneill first name

the mercenary said:

Not playing at all this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back