EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDFL MAN said:
Surely your kidding aren't you.......His a had a huge pre season and l'm talking about on the track either!

I had Oneil at Full-Back and yes it's the Oneill from Craigeburn. Held Albones, Minton-Connell & Bakoulas to little scores from what i'm lead to believe. Can play - not fat as EDFL man may think. How would you know anyone EDFL man don't you play B Grade?

EDFL MAN said:
Leigh O'neill plays midfield......playing him at full bcak would be an injustice to the team!

dont know if its been mentioned already but it might be Oneill from cragieburn. However the general is a great player, great to watch him play.

Macca29 said:
I had Oneil at Full-Back and yes it's the Oneill from Craigeburn. Held Albones, Minton-Connell & Bakoulas to little scores from what i'm lead to believe. Can play - not fat as EDFL man may think. How would you know anyone EDFL man don't you play B Grade?

played on Garbutt against gv and had 5 kicked on him, by a guy with a steel leg.

EDFL MAN said:
Answer = 0
Big news at Marby tonight,........... pilios in, and some others who will become apparent on Saturday, some very big signings this week.

Aussie_dude said:
Fishendon has missed quite a few games. Also Owen missed all of the pre season, but he is a gun. Also Chuck ziros on the half foward line.

Take ziros out altogether....

Gez03 said:
Big news at Marby tonight,........... pilios in, and some others who will become apparent on Saturday, some very big signings this week.

Great news that Pillios has been selected, l hope you go well son. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
In my opinion he has to be in there top 21, surely GA would know that by now, all the best on weekend to all teams men.

Macca29 said:

Yeah thats correct, played against him last year SON, he should have stayed home both times. :eek:

My North said:
time will tell, if these blokes do actal play

The wallet has re-opened down at marby l see again?
Kind of an insult to the players down there that have worked there buts off all pre season in my opinion? :confused:

caveman said:
Due to some problems with the league the www.edflfooty website will be closed. The forum will still be going strong so please use the following address to access it directly.

http://edflfooty.proboards74.com/

Cheers!

Caveman, what a joke the edfl is! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Stan and Ian get your fingers out of your Ar se and stop worrying about making the all mighty dollar...for god sake spend some the money you already have, the bank balance is already fine.

Brad lm sure everyone would like to thank you for your hard work with the edfl forum you created champ! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Stan and Ian, shame shame shame.

EDFL MAN said:
Great news that Pillios has been selected, l hope you go well son. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
In my opinion he has to be in there top 21, surely GA would know that by now, all the best on weekend to all teams men.

Somebody shed some light. Is the rumour true - Paul Harrison at Marbi Park?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barts said:
S.Broadbent back for Keilor Park this week. I don't think it will help the cause against Strathmore coming off a loss.

Sounds Good :thumbsu:

has he trained this week ?? If he is on board will be handy, but if he is playting under sufferance could be a worry :confused:

Any truth on Gumby making an appearance this week ??

EDFL MAN said:
Caveman, what a joke the edfl is! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Stan and Ian get your fingers out of your Ar se and stop worrying about making the all mighty dollar...for god sake spend some the money you already have, the bank balance is already fine.

Brad lm sure everyone would like to thank you for your hard work with the edfl forum you created champ! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Stan and Ian, shame shame shame.

I agree, the EDFL need to take a good hard long look at themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back