EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know the where abouts of a Steve Monteleone in this league? His name hasn't been in the best players for Douttas for a while, is he still at the club?

Vafa06 said:
Does anybody know the where abouts of a Steve Monteleone in this league? His name hasn't been in the best players for Douttas for a while, is he still at the club?

still at doutta's, know he missed last week through injury, don't know much about it

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

HARRO.... yeah......

X - OAK PARK
X - DOUTTA

NOW AT MAR/PARK I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE......

IF SO HE SHOULD TAKE MY NAME.......

......CHEERS.......
.................the mercenary...........:thumbsu:

if its the
$ ( $$$$$$.$$) get him to contact me i can get him more than mrr/park pay..

the mercenary said:

HARRO.... yeah......

X - OAK PARK
X - DOUTTA

NOW AT MAR/PARK I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE......

IF SO HE SHOULD TAKE MY NAME.......

......CHEERS.......
.................the mercenary...........:thumbsu:

if its the
$ ( $$$$$$.$$) get him to contact me i can get him more than mrr/park pay..
Don't forget Abers then East Keilor then Abers then Oak Park then Douttas then Abers then Moonee Valley then Abers now Marby then........?

schimma_20 said:
West Coburg defeated Airport West 7 goals

It was actually 20 points mate.

West Coburg 7.0 12.2 15.5 18.9.117
Airport West 1.6 3.9 8.13 13.19.97
GOALS: West Coburg: Ashley Flavel 6, Fidaa Ahmad 5, Bassman Abdul-wahed 3, Daniel Messaike 2, Daheg Abdul-wahed, Victor Kheir. Airport West: Liam Blumfield 3, Michael Martin 2, Mark Mc Bride 2, Michael Piccollo 2, Daniel Baker, Matthew Bullock, Marco Castello, Ricky Mc Veigh.
BEST: West Coburg. Rabee Haouchar, Mohammed Kaakour, Issa Taleb, Fidaa Ahmad, Ashley Flavel. Airport West: Marco Castello, Michael Martin, Mark Mc Bride, Steve Collier, Christopher Liparota.
UMPIRES: Jason Taylor, Daniel Trimarchi.​

Kicking for goal killed us...obviously. APW - 32 Scoring Shots, WC - 27 Scoring Shots. Bad Kicking Is Bad Football

AirportWest #17 said:
It was actually 20 points mate.

West Coburg 7.0 12.2 15.5 18.9.117
Airport West 1.6 3.9 8.13 13.19.97
GOALS: West Coburg: Ashley Flavel 6, Fidaa Ahmad 5, Bassman Abdul-wahed 3, Daniel Messaike 2, Daheg Abdul-wahed, Victor Kheir. Airport West: Liam Blumfield 3, Michael Martin 2, Mark Mc Bride 2, Michael Piccollo 2, Daniel Baker, Matthew Bullock, Marco Castello, Ricky Mc Veigh.
BEST: West Coburg. Rabee Haouchar, Mohammed Kaakour, Issa Taleb, Fidaa Ahmad, Ashley Flavel. Airport West: Marco Castello, Michael Martin, Mark Mc Bride, Steve Collier, Christopher Liparota.
UMPIRES: Jason Taylor, Daniel Trimarchi.​

Kicking for goal killed us...obviously. APW - 32 Scoring Shots, WC - 27 Scoring Shots. Bad Kicking Is Bad Football

no dout WC deserved it played better than us on the day and were switched on from the word go well done. EDFL MAN i got the feeling that the boys on your wing didn't like me to much:eek: ohh well what are you gonna do i thought the bump was fair. either way you boys deserve it well done on the last 2 weeks you deserve the mantle as the best side in B grade at the moment so enjoy it. Mo is hard to catch slippery little guy, and danny (2) can play see ya later on in the year champ next time hopefully ill get a couple of kicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard Ball Get said:
Roxi by 90 over Jacana
Nth Coburg by 70 over Sydnhem
West Cob by 20 over Airport West
Glenroy by 30 over Westmeadows
Tulla by 110 over Hadfield
EDIT:
Missed Marby by 140 over MV
pilios bog at marby

i was at the jacana vs roxy game yesterday, and the umpiring was simply atrocious.

it was a simple case of over umpiring, with the amount of free kicks paid to ones that werent paid just staggering.

it is very frustrating. it ruins an otherwise good game, but because they are too whistle happy, the game was never as freeflowing as it should be.

8485 said:
Don't forget Abers then East Keilor then Abers then Oak Park then Douttas then Abers then Moonee Valley then Abers now Marby then........?
oh brother
is that many really ??? , shi o t,,
i thought that i had been around
see i left that comp to make big coin up north of vic
believe it or not its better footy
thanks 4 the

extras that you added
.......cheers......
...............the mercenary..........:thumbsu:

OrangeCutter said:
no dout WC deserved it played better than us on the day and were switched on from the word go well done. EDFL MAN i got the feeling that the boys on your wing didn't like me to much:eek: ohh well what are you gonna do i thought the bump was fair. either way you boys deserve it well done on the last 2 weeks you deserve the mantle as the best side in B grade at the moment so enjoy it. Mo is hard to catch slippery little guy, and danny (2) can play see ya later on in the year champ next time hopefully ill get a couple of kicks

Cutter, full credit to APW on saturday in the second half. WC played below average in the second half which cost them at the end of the day.
In regards to the blokes on the wing.......forget about them champ, it's always hard playing that wing. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Mo Kakkour good player and he does go under the radar.
By the way cutter, you did get a few kicks champ! :thumbsu: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back