EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AirportWest #17 said:
It was actually 20 points mate.

West Coburg 7.0 12.2 15.5 18.9.117
Airport West 1.6 3.9 8.13 13.19.97
GOALS: West Coburg: Ashley Flavel 6, Fidaa Ahmad 5, Bassman Abdul-wahed 3, Daniel Messaike 2, Daheg Abdul-wahed, Victor Kheir. Airport West: Liam Blumfield 3, Michael Martin 2, Mark Mc Bride 2, Michael Piccollo 2, Daniel Baker, Matthew Bullock, Marco Castello, Ricky Mc Veigh.
BEST: West Coburg. Rabee Haouchar, Mohammed Kaakour, Issa Taleb, Fidaa Ahmad, Ashley Flavel. Airport West: Marco Castello, Michael Martin, Mark Mc Bride, Steve Collier, Christopher Liparota.
UMPIRES: Jason Taylor, Daniel Trimarchi.​

Kicking for goal killed us...obviously. APW - 32 Scoring Shots, WC - 27 Scoring Shots. Bad Kicking Is Bad Football

MATTY BULLOCK HE IS STILL PLAYING HE WAS OUT AY ROMSEY
THE NICK NAME WAS (THE TON BROTHER) CALL HIM THAT AT TRAINING AND SEE HIS REACTION TELL HIM I SAID HI HAS HE STILL GOT A GOOD LEAP

AirportWest #17 said:
It was actually 20 points mate.

West Coburg 7.0 12.2 15.5 18.9.117
Airport West 1.6 3.9 8.13 13.19.97
GOALS: West Coburg: Ashley Flavel 6, Fidaa Ahmad 5, Bassman Abdul-wahed 3, Daniel Messaike 2, Daheg Abdul-wahed, Victor Kheir. Airport West: Liam Blumfield 3, Michael Martin 2, Mark Mc Bride 2, Michael Piccollo 2, Daniel Baker, Matthew Bullock, Marco Castello, Ricky Mc Veigh.
BEST: West Coburg. Rabee Haouchar, Mohammed Kaakour, Issa Taleb, Fidaa Ahmad, Ashley Flavel. Airport West: Marco Castello, Michael Martin, Mark Mc Bride, Steve Collier, Christopher Liparota.
UMPIRES: Jason Taylor, Daniel Trimarchi.​

Kicking for goal killed us...obviously. APW - 32 Scoring Shots, WC - 27 Scoring Shots. Bad Kicking Is Bad Football

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
THE NICK NAME WAS (THE TON BROTHER) CALL HIM THAT AT TRAINING AND SEE HIS REACTION TELL HIM I SAID HI HAS HE STILL GOT A GOOD LEAP

CHEERS........
...........the mercenary.............:thumbsu:

EDFL MAN said:
Cutter, full credit to APW on saturday in the second half. WC played below average in the second half which cost them at the end of the day.
In regards to the blokes on the wing.......forget about them champ, it's always hard playing that wing. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Mo Kakkour good player and he does go under the radar.
By the way cutter, you did get a few kicks champ! :thumbsu: :p

Stop gobbin each other you two.

Posting crap like this.

It's no different to what you said to each other during and after the game.

The whole thread don't need to experience or be part of your mutual admiration society.

Pill Polisher said:

Posting crap like this.

The whole thread don't need to experience or be part of your mutual admiration society.

polisher long time no hear.
mate if were at the game on the weekend you would of seen, that i didn't have to many friends from the WC team!!! i played below par like the majority of the side but i dont get into D&M on the field and i dont like you suggesting that when i play footy its for the social experience with the opposition. i leave what happens on the field during the game, right there. We played S$it they deserved it if you think any other way please do tell.

i think its almost time to tell us who you are mate time to see who's been hamering puun, richy and co or is it just a empty computer screen......who's knows you might get a beer out of it next saturday:p

the mercenary said:
:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

CHEERS........
...........the mercenary.............:thumbsu:

yer he still plays, mostly as a spare parts man plugging up whateva holes we have. yer got a fair leap. i'll try the nickname out on him 2moro nyt see how he responds:D

OrangeCutter said:
polisher long time no hear.
mate if were at the game on the weekend you would of seen, that i didn't have to many friends from the WC team!!! i played below par like the majority of the side but i dont get into D&M on the field and i dont like you suggesting that when i play footy its for the social experience with the opposition. i leave what happens on the field during the game, right there. We played S$it they deserved it if you think any other way please do tell.

i think its almost time to tell us who you are mate time to see who's been hamering puun, richy and co or is it just a empty computer screen......who's knows you might get a beer out of it next saturday:p

mate I was there and you know it,

You know exactly who I am, we have spoken about it

Dont pretend to the other members of the group love in that it is anything different.

No thanks for the beer, don't drink the stuff, much prefer a malibu and coke;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pill Polisher said:

Posting crap like this.

Dill, keep sitting behind your computer champ and hide!
I'm sure you were one the passengers on the weekend for the APW footy club unlike Cutter and Co. :cool:

d-mac3276 said:
so another good win i see mate u boys would have to go thru undefeated now u would think aye

I'm not to sure there d-mac, we have still Glenroy, Pascoe vale and Tulla! Good teams in my opinion and l would hate to go undefeated during the home and away season. How did you like playing on NCS ground? :p

EDFL MAN said:
Dill, keep sitting behind your computer champ and hide!
I'm sure you were one the passengers on the weekend for the APW footy club unlike Cutter and Co. :cool:

Yep sure was;)

Keep blowin the young fella, and APW, you might just be good enough to get an offer of us next year. Then again :D

This is fun:thumbsu:

Pill Polisher said:
Yep sure was;)

Keep blowin the young fella, and APW, you might just be good enough to get an offer of us next year. Then again :D

This is fun:thumbsu:

Make up for it next week Son, against Marby! :thumbsu:

I will keep blowing the young man Dill, as for a offer ask KD what he offered me $.......... F u ck all infact? :confused:

EDFL MAN said:
Make up for it next week Son, against Marby! :thumbsu:

I will keep blowing the young man Dill, as for a offer ask KD what he offered me $.......... F u ck all infact? :confused:

No one mentioned money CHUMP,

You ve brought it up, and now that you have done so, big deal you turned down stuff all,

We all know why you needed to even have the interview and it was not based and chasing coin;)

Keep guessing short fella

:D

EDFL MAN said:
I'm not to sure there d-mac, we have still Glenroy, Pascoe vale and Tulla! Good teams in my opinion and l would hate to go undefeated during the home and away season. How did you like playing on NCS ground? :p

yes Sydenham Hillside scored 126 which is probaly there highest score ever and get done.

EDFL MAN said:
Does anyone know who played on S.Tankard on the weekend? Who did o'neill play on also?

Obviously no one played on him EDFL man.

And you also said in one of your other posts that Mo Kakour was a good player. Is he still scared of the ball in B grade. Truely a cat, if ever i have seen one. That bloke would pick up a 10 cent coin from a urinal.

Pill Polisher said:
No one mentioned money CHUMP,

You ve brought it up, and now that you have done so, big deal you turned down stuff all,

We all know why you needed to even have the interview and it was not based and chasing coin;)

Keep guessing short fella

:D

Thanks for the update again, wasn't an interview l hate to break it to you Dill!

You can keep guessing what we spoke about..then again your in the know lets us all what was said? :confused:

Get to training this week champ, work hard and be honest and the rewards will come!

EDFL MAN said:
Thanks for the update again, wasn't an interview l hate to break it to you Dill!

You can keep guessing what we spoke about..then again your in the know lets us all what was said? :confused:

Get to training this week champ, work hard and be honest and the rewards will come!

Thanks Rich,

I will give that a go, hopefully it works and i can get a game:cool:

your the best :) :thumbsu:

Aussie_dude said:
Obviously no one played on him EDFL man.

And you also said in one of your other posts that Mo Kakour was a good player. Is he still scared of the ball in B grade. Truely a cat, if ever i have seen one. That bloke would pick up a 10 cent coin from a urinal.

In my opinion he is Aussie, no everyone can be in and under! Mind you don't forget he is only 167cm tall and won A Grade B&F at East Keilor in 03 or 04 l think...... :cool:

Like your comment on the urinal tho....:p

EDFL MAN said:
In my opinion he is Aussie, no everyone can be in and under! Mind you don't forget he is only 167cm tall and won A Grade B&F at East Keilor in 03 or 04 l think...... :cool:

Like your comment on the urinal tho....:p

EDFL Man what's happen to your mate Allears?

Been quite of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back