EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I count 5 keilor names, are you saying that keilor are going to clear all these players to marbi:confused:

Marby have been looking into a deal, with keilor, to pay for clearances. i wonder how much the picones would be worth???? surely a few thousand. however i think its only lance, his brother is pretty happy at Keilor.

Not all those blokes have left the KFC.

Most have but not all, some have committed to the KFC again in 08.

KFC are starting to gear up for 08 and some names will be heading to the Big Footy Screen soon.

Also even though the KFC have lost the majority of the list from 07 do not take them lightly in 08.

I am not pumping up there tyres but they just know how to win.

But lets talk MARBY.

With all those ins surely there is going to be some problems come round 1. You will find that some clearances will be put in by friday night eve of round 1. My reason for this comment is becuase players who were promised $500 - $1500 per game to play seniors will not get this money playing seconds football. You simply can not fit 30 big signings into 21 positions.

How will they keep all these recruits and the local boys happy at once.

Good luck Marby, you have a challange on your hands.

Mate, your gagging with the KFC....tipping their going to follow in the footsteps of their mighty Cricket Club this year....only one word to describe them......"POO"!!:thumbsdown:

So you are denying that Matt Pillios went to Keilor the other day to inquire? Not saying Keilor will do it, but it has been raised.

Where does it say I am confirming or denying?
Hell to be honest I couldn't give a shit about Marby or Keilor so how could I even be in a position to deny it?

All I said was that it was speculated. Can you prove it?
It doesn't seem like a believable story.

Talk about a tool, mate get the facts right f#@kwit, it was G/vale not d/stars
that played in the g/f v keilor...mate you must have something wrong with yourself ,maybe your mum or sister got pumped by a wog and they could'nt walk after it..you tool

what the **** are you talking about dago, didnt mention douttas..keilor..or greenvale!!

Where does it say I am confirming or denying?
Hell to be honest I couldn't give a shit about Marby or Keilor so how could I even be in a position to deny it?

All I said was that it was speculated. Can you prove it?
It doesn't seem like a believable story.

trust me mate, it happened. dont know the outcome.

what the **** are you talking about dago, didnt mention douttas..keilor..or greenvale!!

Make it easier for you goose...lm an australian ,,but please bring over your mum and sisters and even your 5 cent classy girl and l want you to watch me pump them HARD and HARD you f#$ken goose..do yourself a favor and have a real hard look at yourself and blame your folks for the ****** that they made

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snuck up to KP for a look at training last night,

Bit hard to see from my position up in the top corner of the ground, but I am sure I spotted M Mercuri running around on the track ??

Dont tell me Barclay has convinced his one time Motel Wingman to have a kick at the Wind Tunnel ???

Having spoken to matty i can confirm that no deals are trying to be done to secure more Keilor players Nick Bailey or the Piconies have not been spoken to by Marby i can however confirm that Jimmy Hollow has agreed to terms with Marby for next year this is a massive signing in my book along with Laverde and Rabbee will be a good midfield and this also ads to the Loses at Douttas with Hollow,Laverde and also Turner leaves a big gap

trust me mate, it happened. dont know the outcome.

Theres a lot of people out there that are fixated with Marby Park. Aussie dude, dont tell me you and the rest of GV are threatened by them. Lets have a look at the facts : they won the b grade flag after being clearly the best side all year. They have now gone on a massive recruiting drive to ensure they are more than competive in A grade. They have worked hard to ensure that the u16 and u18 have a list of 20+ which they have achieved. It looks to me that they have improved their strengths, and worked dam hard on their weakness which is what we all should be doing. On top of that, they have a healthy bank balance which comes down to good club management. So please dont tell me the A grade super powers are scared by little ole Marby:D

Make it easier for you goose...lm an australian ,,but please bring over your mum and sisters and even your 5 cent classy girl and l want you to watch me pump them HARD and HARD you f#$ken goose..do yourself a favor and have a real hard look at yourself and blame your folks for the ****** that they made

craigieburn or jacana.....very intelligent.

MY FOLLOW MEMBERS,AS WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO XMAS IM TO BUSY TO WRITE OR READ YOUR GREAT THREAD.SO I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A MERRY XMAS AND YOUR FAMILYS AND HOPE YOU ALL GREAT WHAT YOU WANT IN THE NEW YEAR,EVEN THOSE PEOPLE THAT HATE ME.
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 BLAST OFF.:thumbsu::)

Theres a lot of people out there that are fixated with Marby Park. Aussie dude, dont tell me you and the rest of GV are threatened by them. Lets have a look at the facts : they won the b grade flag after being clearly the best side all year. They have now gone on a massive recruiting drive to ensure they are more than competive in A grade. They have worked hard to ensure that the u16 and u18 have a list of 20+ which they have achieved. It looks to me that they have improved their strengths, and worked dam hard on their weakness which is what we all should be doing. On top of that, they have a healthy bank balance which comes down to good club management. So please dont tell me the A grade super powers are scared by little ole Marby:D

please there u16 and u18 are made up kids that hang around ruby bar at highpoint every night of the week. the only thing they are good at is thinking they are tough and wearing bum bags, they wouldn't even know how to hold a football.

Having spoken to matty i can confirm that no deals are trying to be done to secure more Keilor players Nick Bailey or the Piconies have not been spoken to by Marby i can however confirm that Jimmy Hollow has agreed to terms with Marby for next year this is a massive signing in my book along with Laverde and Rabbee will be a good midfield and this also ads to the Loses at Douttas with Hollow,Laverde and also Turner leaves a big gap

Marby seem to be taking there criticism of being too slow a little far, Where would you expect Leigh Gray, Spike, Bangit, etc to play next year they are midfielders and pretty much can only play those positions I cant really see them getting a spot in the side next year. If Marby were serious about having a crack at the flag next year the positions that need to be replaced are the rucks and CHF as Garbutt was pretty much useless for most of the season last year running on one leg and Cam Price is too old and slow to be a dominant CHF in A grade anymore.

please there u16 and u18 are made up kids that hang around ruby bar at highpoint every night of the week. the only thing they are good at is thinking they are tough and wearing bum bags, they wouldn't even know how to hold a football.
I would like to congratulate the Marby committee for trying to improve the culture of the club and the recruitment of some decent U18 players by offering the best six players each week 150 dollars . I see this as placing the club and its culture in a good position moving forward. Sort of like a cap in hand philosophy, players come with a cap in hand and the club fills it even if you are U18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back