EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 have sign and a few to go this week.Jimmy(St Albions) and Joey(marbo) have gone,joey will be out for around 10 weeks.Liem Turner wont be clear to Westy as he did sind a new contact last year.......so its up to him to play or stand out of football for 1 year.If the boys are fully fit they will be hard to beat.Lot better than last year,with a bit of luck could not off Greenvale.Not worried about Cashmore because they have no heart.

General, you would need Greenvale to have 21 injuries in their senior side to have any chance. You would then need maybe another 5 injuries to their reserves side to maybe beat them. Maybe you should worry about beating Keilor, Strathmore, West Coburg, Crazyburn and Avondale before of even thinking of the Jets. But l do like your optimism:D

General, you would need Greenvale to have 21 injuries in their senior side to have any chance. You would then need maybe another 5 injuries to their reserves side to maybe beat them. Maybe you should worry about beating Keilor, Strathmore, West Coburg, Crazyburn and Avondale before of even thinking of the Jets. But l do like your optimism:D
Mise well not play if you think you cant beat them.Could be a very wet season champ,but wil give it a good go.:thumbsu:

no doubt theres is going too be alot of tough footy this year and kicks are gunna be hard too get, i wouldnt be in melbourne if i wanted too play easy footy. its what you do in pivotal moments that matter and ill give everything for my team too succeed.

Douttas can make me out too be this and that, in the end use are all a bunch of coc suckers who love to stir the pot.

BT knows he gave me jab when i wasnt ready for it, dont blow things up.

im one out and always will be on here.
lets just talk about how greenvale can get knocked off! or something else....

Well well Ryan Wooley ( bucksaway) welcome back to the EDFL.
I suggest you get yourself as prepared as possible
for round 1 kid. Should be a good game though
looking forward to it. p.s all the boys are.:cool:

With big bad Al Faraj leading out of the square anything is possible down at Douttas.

6 have sign and a few to go this week.Jimmy(St Albions) and Joey(marbo) have gone,joey will be out for around 10 weeks.Liem Turner wont be clear to Westy as he did sind a new contact last year.......so its up to him to play or stand out of football for 1 year.If the boys are fully fit they will be hard to beat.Lot better than last year,with a bit of luck could not off Greenvale.Not worried about Cashmore because they have no heart.

This business of players not being cleared because they have already signed at a club is a joke.

It's not the AFL, if a player has changed his mind and wants to play at another club, let them go, as long as the season hasn't started. After Round 1 its too late!

Not having a crack at DS because the rule is in place, but I still think common sense should prevail.:thumbsu:

To have a player stand out of footy for a year is pretty disappointing....!!

It beggars belief that some players in this competition can play under a coach at a club and bag him mercifussly as being clueless on the coaching caper, then follow the same bloke to another club when the coin adds up!

This business of players not being cleared because they have already signed at a club is a joke.

It's not the AFL, if a player has changed his mind and wants to play at another club, let them go, as long as the season hasn't started. After Round 1 its too late!

Not having a crack at DS because the rule is in place, but I still think common sense should prevail.:thumbsu:

To have a player stand out of footy for a year is pretty disappointing....!!

Your right Litening it's not the AFL but if you don't enforce the contract then under you idea of leaving it open to R1 then blokes will be signing contracts and then still hock themselves around for extra bucks.

Club administrators work hard to build a list based on what players are available in the system, and it would be a nightmare if blokes jumped on and off prior to the season commencing.

Your right Litening it's not the AFL but if you don't enforce the contract then under you idea of leaving it open to R1 then blokes will be signing contracts and then still hock themselves around for extra bucks.

Club administrators work hard to build a list based on what players are available in the system, and it would be a nightmare if blokes jumped on and off prior to the season commencing.

Agree with you there Newt, but you'd hope the reasons players changed their mind wasn't for financial reasons.....that the big issue.

I guess players/clubs can take it to appeal and if it is financial then the EDFL should then say bad luck!!
:thumbsu:

Agree with you there Newt, but you'd hope the reasons players changed their mind wasn't for financial reasons.....that the big issue.

I guess players/clubs can take it to appeal and if it is financial then the EDFL should then say bad luck!!
:thumbsu:

The problem with the appeals process is that some people become the greatests fiction story tellers put on this earth. A great example is when Grant Holman left Cooper St for Cashmore he told the appeals board his partner was to scared to appear at the Shed's anymore, yet she was sipping Chardy's with some girlfriends during Doutta's games while Nutter was winning a comp medal down by the creek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanted two onballers to replace Laverde [injured] and Butters [six to eight weeks overseas].You wont beiieve the renumeration. Forward expressions of interest to the EDFL'S own Matty Pillios .

i had a look at clearences and is shows adam winter pending to northern saints, he could nearly win them a flag off his own boot

That would have to be one of the biggest recruitments in the history of B Grade considering.

It must surely be a misprint - what would the connection be there and how much $$$ would Wints be getting - he would of been on $600 plus at the Mores.

this adam winter is being talked up a fair bit, im from b grade and dont know a lot about him and coz we got northern saints rnd 1 was wondering
what position does he play

how good is he exactly and

what would be expected of him in b grade

this adam winter is being talked up a fair bit, im from b grade and dont know a lot about him and coz we got northern saints rnd 1 was wondering

lets just say he would kick 100 goals by round 12

he is a superstar. plays chf and in b grade he would be a whole forward line just by himself. hes won heaps of games off his own boot in a grade and would tear b grade apart. very good footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back