EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard the rumour that as part of his sub-contracting Hille requested that businesses make a 'donation' to the Strathmore Footy Club or he'll go elsewhere? Don't wanna stir up the pot but I've heard that floating around? Anyone?

Also, how about everyone predicts their A Grade or B grade ladders. Prophetic prophises this:

Greenvale (premiers)
Strathmore
Keilor
Abers
Marbi
C'burn
Douttas
W'Coburg
Oak Park
Avandale

:thumbsu:

Litening, easier to answer you on this forum :rolleyes:
Airport West are playing Glenorden at APW tomorrow with the 18,s game kicking off at 10am followed by reserves and seniors.
Also on Sunday,again at Airport West, Tullamarine are playing West Footscray at 12 noon.See you both days :thumbsu:

good luck tulla have west got enough numbers

Has anyone heard the rumour that as part of his sub-contracting Hille requested that businesses make a 'donation' to the Strathmore Footy Club or he'll go elsewhere? Don't wanna stir up the pot but I've heard that floating around? Anyone?

Also, how about everyone predicts their A Grade or B grade ladders. Prophetic prophises this:

Greenvale (premiers)
Strathmore
Keilor
Abers
Marbi
C'burn
Douttas
W'Coburg
Oak Park
Avandale

1. greenvale
2. marby
3. strathmore
4. keilor
5. avondale
6. cragieburn
7. abers
8. douttas
9. oak park
10. west coburg

I doubt he thinks he will kick 100 goals. I can recall one of his mates pumping his tyres up because he kicked around 45 goals in the EFL for Donvale last year. FYI he would only be around 18 to 19 years old.

East Keilor are playing Hampton at home on Sunday. The person in question wouldn't be going around saying that at all. I sprooked him earlier on this thread. A fair old pick up is Nicholas Grigg and should have a fair season.

Just wanted some information from anyone in the abers camp..

Is Mark Worthington still down at the club?

I know he went there 2 seasons back but only played a handful of games due to injury... is he still there?

If so i just want to put a word of warning out that abers have a player which would rate in the top 10 in the comp, this kid from wang rovers/bushrangers is an out and out gun which would no doubt boost their side even more..

Is rabee going to return to WC?

Marby cant be serious picking up 12 solid players from other sides and thinking they will come across and dominate the league just because they are on higher money? whats with that?

Just wanted some information from anyone in the abers camp..

Is Mark Worthington still down at the club?

I know he went there 2 seasons back but only played a handful of games due to injury... is he still there?

If so i just want to put a word of warning out that abers have a player which would rate in the top 10 in the comp, this kid from wang rovers/bushrangers is an out and out gun which would no doubt boost their side even more..

Is rabee going to return to WC?

Marby cant be serious picking up 12 solid players from other sides and thinking they will come across and dominate the league just because they are on higher money? whats with that?

Yeh mate wortho still down at abers and is finally fit (touch wood) and we all can see the blokes potential. Seems like a popular figure down the club and attracts a lot of good country boys down as well. Their are plenty to look out for at abers this year but word is Rodney Van Riet is pretty damn good.

Not sure about Rabee...i heard he has gone back but dont know whether he's been cleared.

Marbi will take ages to come good and actually gel i reckon and you can buy players but you cant buy passion for the jumper.

East Keilor belted Mooroolabark today at home. Things are looking up at the Cougars....

I saw some of this game and Mooroolabark were the biggest disgrace of a football team I have ever seen, wouldnt know what a hard ball was and did not hit a target by foot once in the time i seen. Cougars looked good Munro hard at it as usual.

Yeh mate wortho still down at abers and is finally fit (touch wood) and we all can see the blokes potential. Seems like a popular figure down the club and attracts a lot of good country boys down as well. Their are plenty to look out for at abers this year but word is Rodney Van Riet is pretty damn good.

Not sure about Rabee...i heard he has gone back but dont know whether he's been cleared.

Marbi will take ages to come good and actually gel i reckon and you can buy players but you cant buy passion for the jumper.

correct :thumbsu:

just wondering how the marbi gisborne game went?
got down there to see the start of the third qtr, but left early, hot day for both, was interesting to see the marbi boys still introducing themselves to each other, supose that happens when you bring outsiders into the team,

was there many of marbi's regulars that didnt play? a few of gissys regulars were out, was it a true indication of where marbi are at? the heat factor was a problem for both sides

was impressed by lil heath ayres though, gun player, one to watch out for, he'll be my pick for the leauge medal! can play.

did hear a funny comment though from a gissy supporter that one of the marbi officals did have the uglyiest man nipples he's ever seen, had no idea who he was until i heard his voice, none other than the man on the edfl knows footy show- matt pilious (sorry about the spelling)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just wondering how the marbi gisborne game went?
got down there to see the start of the third qtr, but left early, hot day for both, was interesting to see the marbi boys still introducing themselves to each other, supose that happens when you bring outsiders into the team,

was there many of marbi's regulars that didnt play? a few of gissys regulars were out, was it a true indication of where marbi are at? the heat factor was a problem for both sides

was impressed by lil heath ayres though, gun player, one to watch out for, he'll be my pick for the leauge medal! can play.

did hear a funny comment though from a gissy supporter that one of the marbi officals did have the uglyiest man nipples he's ever seen, had no idea who he was until i heard his voice, none other than the man on the edfl knows footy show- matt pilious (sorry about the spelling)

Not a bad game with the heat and players missing. Gisborne controlled the match for the 1st half. Wasted some opportunities in the 3rd let marby back in. But still managed to hold on.

Not sure of the size of the Marby Park home ground but if it is big they will be hard to beat - a couple of times there ball movement from back to forward was vey good. They have some good sized players - especially on the forward line. Very interesting to see how they go this year.

Not a bad game with the heat and players missing. Gisborne controlled the match for the 1st half. Wasted some opportunities in the 3rd let marby back in. But still managed to hold on.

Not sure of the size of the Marby Park home ground but if it is big they will be hard to beat - a couple of times there ball movement from back to forward was vey good. They have some good sized players - especially on the forward line. Very interesting to see how they go this year.

Did Ben Fletcher play for Marby, if so howd he go? Left footer from memory he woulda played forward Id presume

Did Ben Fletcher play for Marby, if so howd he go? Left footer from memory he woulda played forward Id presume

Sorry Doona - you are going to have to use numbers. Number 10 is a player they should be excited about. Big Boy who looks quick and can take a contested mark.

Sorry Doona - you are going to have to use numbers. Number 10 is a player they should be excited about. Big Boy who looks quick and can take a contested mark.

Couldn't tell ya a number, wasn't even sure if he was going to play on the weekend - someone from Marby might answer later :thumbsu:

Anymore word coming outa EDFL headquarters about the weekly football football show? I'm not sure on the costs involved to produce such a program but surely after becoming one of the leaders in promoting suburban football it would be a huge loss to your competition.
I know the head fella Matt gets his fair share of criticism thru here and although Ive never met him personally the times we have communicated about players/possible recruiting targets he comes across as an extremely passionate EDFL person.

Get in him into an official EDFL media type role and watch your competition continue to thrive :thumbsu: who knows he may even be able to lure the sponsors required to keep your TV show going

Anymore word coming outa EDFL headquarters about the weekly football football show? I'm not sure on the costs involved to produce such a program but surely after becoming one of the leaders in promoting suburban football it would be a huge loss to your competition.
I know the head fella Matt gets his fair share of criticism thru here and although Ive never met him personally the times we have communicated about players/possible recruiting targets he comes across as an extremely passionate EDFL person.

Get in him into an official EDFL media type role and watch your competition continue to thrive :thumbsu: who knows he may even be able to lure the sponsors required to keep your TV show going
The word straight from the EDFL is that the show will go ahead although in a different format with it being taped weekly at the KFC on wednesdays but airing on thursday nights at 8.30.Budget cuts will occur and they are in talks with a new major sponsor .The show will have a similar feel to that of 'On The Couch' with two new hosts being signed for twenty weeks being David Callender and Tim Clinnick .So dont pannick the show will be back although it sounds like just a shade of its former self .

The word straight from the EDFL is that the show will go ahead although in a different format with it being taped weekly at the KFC on wednesdays but airing on thursday nights at 8.30.Budget cuts will occur and they are in talks with a new major sponsor .The show will have a similar feel to that of 'On The Couch' with two new hosts being signed for twenty weeks being David Callender and Tim Clinnick .So dont pannick the show will be back although it sounds like just a shade of its former self .

Spot on The Lawyer.

Our first guest will be Adam Edwards (does anyone remember him??) and there will be a few hard hitting questions directed to him relating to his post season sacking.

It will be interesting to see whether Edwards or Tony Liberatore win the 'sour grapes' award this season.

We will also be doing a weekly cross to Edwards out at OEG to monitor the success of the hair plugs which were just transplanted last week from Joel Logan's arse.

What about last season's host Matt, didn't he get a gig :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back