EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on The Lawyer.

Our first guest will be Adam Edwards (does anyone remember him??) and there will be a few hard hitting questions directed to him relating to his post season sacking.

It will be interesting to see whether Edwards or Tony Liberatore win the 'sour grapes' award this season.

We will also be doing a weekly cross to Edwards out at OEG to monitor the success of the hair plugs which were just transplanted last week from Joel Logan's arse.
I spoke to a mate of Eds at the weekend and all does not go well with the graft from Logan .Apparently Loges had dietry constraints placed upon him and was to adhere to a specific fitness regime for two months before the marrathon ground breaking opperation to lesson the chances of infection and swelling .This definatly did not occur and both are in the Epworth .

Spot on The Lawyer.

Our first guest will be Adam Edwards (does anyone remember him??) and there will be a few hard hitting questions directed to him relating to his post season sacking.

It will be interesting to see whether Edwards or Tony Liberatore win the 'sour grapes' award this season.

We will also be doing a weekly cross to Edwards out at OEG to monitor the success of the hair plugs which were just transplanted last week from Joel Logan's arse.

I for one would love to see timmy clinnick on the edfl footy show. At least he might know some of the players names instead of tools like callander and terry scott. The show is a good concept but could have some improvements. I remember dave callander reading out the mid season team of the year in 2006 and he mispronounced about 6 players names. Its little wonder the guy couldn’t coach, and truly im happy he is back at the head of west Coburg. These two groups deserve each other, and b grade deserves west Coburg back in 2009. For all those losers that post on edfl footy about dean grieg not having a clue, I tell you the problem is not him. West Coburg have the worst culture in the edfl, they are a pack or idiots that just go out there to wack blokes and then all enjoy a hamburger outside or maccas on St Georges road at 2 am.

As for you Edwards, you are truly a flog and do little more than embarrass yourself everytime you come on here and post. You, like callander deserve your new home. Now instead of presiding over a group a 25 year old powder loving freaks you will assert control over 21 year old such people. If old Essendon grammar take anything from Keilor, I hope its not the unfitness and incipit spirit you lead the Keilor boys to present. You make me sick. tim clinnick can have a laugh at the fact that he cant play all that well. you cant seem to realise your no good. to the majority of the edfl you will always be known as some mistake of an ex coach that took the biggest and best club in the edfl to its knees.

Spot on The Lawyer.

Dont think their no more plugs in his head after keilor got beat in the cricket grand final.:eek:

I for one would love to see timmy clinnick on the edfl footy show. At least he might know some of the players names instead of tools like callander and terry scott. The show is a good concept but could have some improvements. I remember dave callander reading out the mid season team of the year in 2006 and he mispronounced about 6 players names. Its little wonder the guy couldn’t coach, and truly im happy he is back at the head of west Coburg. These two groups deserve each other, and b grade deserves west Coburg back in 2009. For all those losers that post on edfl footy about dean grieg not having a clue, I tell you the problem is not him. West Coburg have the worst culture in the edfl, they are a pack or idiots that just go out there to wack blokes and then all enjoy a hamburger outside or maccas on St Georges road at 2 am.

As for you Edwards, you are truly a flog and do little more than embarrass yourself everytime you come on here and post. You, like callander deserve your new home. Now instead of presiding over a group a 25 year old powder loving freaks you will assert control over 21 year old such people. If old Essendon grammar take anything from Keilor, I hope its not the unfitness and incipit spirit you lead the Keilor boys to present. You make me sick. tim clinnick can have a laugh at the fact that he cant play all that well. you cant seem to realise your no good. to the majority of the edfl you will always be known as some mistake of an ex coach that took the biggest and best club in the edfl to its knees.

Just on few issues that you raised Aussie Dude, you seem to be right on the money with a few of your points, but really to say D.Callander is a ******* is a joke. Clearly he can coach, he has won flags, his winning ratio would be about the best in the comp with the number of years he has coached and has also played a high level of football in his time.
By all reports WC do have a culture problem and it seems to me and everyone else that the players do run the club.

D.Grieg by the looks of things had the club in the right direction.
Agree with you on A.Edwards.

By the looks of your post Aussie Dude WC may given you a touch up or two in the past, but lm just reading between the lines!

Cheers

Just on few issues that you raised Aussie Dude, you seem to be right on the money with a few of your points, but really to say D.Callander is a ******* is a joke. Clearly he can coach, he has won flags, his winning ratio would be about the best in the comp with the number of years he has coached and has also played a high level of football in his time.
By all reports WC do have a culture problem and it seems to me and everyone else that the players do run the club.

D.Grieg by the looks of things had the club in the right direction.
Agree with you on A.Edwards.

By the looks of your post Aussie Dude WC may given you a touch up or two in the past, but lm just reading between the lines!

Cheers

Reading comments that have been posted about A.Edwards and D.Callander, I must say that some of these people putting on these post must have had some previous experience with the two blokes.

Have heard numerous reports on D.Callander and I must say they have all been positive. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

The only problem with D.Callander is that his talents as a coach is, has, and will be wasted at an EDFL (or Local Football) Level.

I have been told that he should be coaching at a VFL level as a minimum as he can disect the game down to every minute played by every player he coaches out there on the field. He also is a passionate man who wears his heart on his sleve.

But other then that good luck to both of them!

for an ex afl player david king has a lot of work to do on his fitness
and caccamo went down early with a knee injury which didnt look good

Douttas smaller than last year if possible.
Highlight of the night was the blonde beauty running the boundary.

I"ll be back to see that..........

Was at the game and couldn't help but to notice her myself. Seems I wasn't the only one because I thought Doutta's new recruit Hayes seemed to always be on her side of the ground with encouraging words. If this bloke puts as much time into his footy as his arms he will be recruit of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at the game and couldn't help but to notice her myself. Seems I wasn't the only one because I thought Doutta's new recruit Hayes seemed to always be on her side of the ground with encouraging words. If this bloke puts as much time into his footy as his arms he will be recruit of the year

Was at that game last night thought douttas looked bit under done, looks like a few douttas players spend bit to much time infront of mirrors at gym & local body bronze. Albion looked to be more aggresive at the footy & player which seemed to put few douttas players off there game. Is wrfl to physical for edfl clubs?

Was at that game last night thought douttas looked bit under done, looks like a few douttas players spend bit to much time infront of mirrors at gym & local body bronze. Albion looked to be more aggresive at the footy & player which seemed to put few douttas players off there game. Is wrfl to physical for edfl clubs?

Beer o clock this argument has been done to death, wrfl has nothing on the edfl now piss off back to the albion social club and tell each other how hard you all are

Yeh mate wortho still down at abers and is finally fit (touch wood) and we all can see the blokes potential. Seems like a popular figure down the club and attracts a lot of good country boys down as well. Their are plenty to look out for at abers this year but word is Rodney Van Riet is pretty damn good.

Not sure about Rabee...i heard he has gone back but dont know whether he's been cleared.

Marbi will take ages to come good and actually gel i reckon and you can buy players but you cant buy passion for the jumper.

How is J.Moran going down there Prophetic?

Re: marby

what a dissapointment to see marby in a grade the clubrooms are a disgrace players are money hungry hope they get smashed

Ahh another loser who wants to kick a club that has finally had some success, the clubrooms are currently undergoing some renovations (new showers, toilets, etc,) and they are, like all other clubrooms in the area maintained by the local council, so if you have a problem with the rooms ring the council and complain pal.

Ahh another loser who wants to kick a club that has finally had some success, the clubrooms are currently undergoing some renovations (new showers, toilets, etc,) and they are, like all other clubrooms in the area maintained by the local council, so if you have a problem with the rooms ring the council and complain pal.
Why should he ring the council pal....we did our own rooms up with our own money pal.So you can do the same instead of paying all the bullsh*t money you Duds:thumbsdown:

GeneralBlastoff Re: marby
Why should he ring the council pal....we did our own rooms up with our own money pal.So you can do the same instead of paying all the bullsh*t money you Duds:thumbsdown:

I think they would if they could mate. Would think it wouldnt be as easy as that to just pay for it themselves, you would need grants, permission from the council to go ahead ect.....could be a long process!!

Marby did do that several years ago when the extension was built, a lot of people put in many hours of work for the club as I am sure they did at your club, it's not so easy now with council taking more ownership, by the way several years ago when a complaint was laid about the state of the old change rooms at Doutta's I was told that I should ring the Council by the then president, so maybe you should look in your own backyard before you give me a serve PAL.

Marby did do that several years ago when the extension was built, a lot of people put in many hours of work for the club as I am sure they did at your club, it's not so easy now with council taking more ownership, by the way several years ago when a complaint was laid about the state of the old change rooms at Doutta's I was told that I should ring the Council by the then president, so maybe you should look in your own backyard before you give me a serve PAL.

That does not stop the fact that last year there change rooms were only behind westmeadows as worst in the league and was well a head of everyone else with the worst ground in the league. To blame the council is a poor excuse Glen Allison and his daddy are intelligent men and could easily influence the coucil as to the needs of improvments to the facilities and ground just like other clubs have to pressure the councils but Marby seem more interested in finding an extra back pocket player. How has Marbys junior recruiting going, what chance are they of fielding a competetive u/18 side if they can actually field one at all.

That does not stop the fact that last year there change rooms were only behind westmeadows as worst in the league and was well a head of everyone else with the worst ground in the league. To blame the council is a poor excuse Glen Allison and his daddy are intelligent men and could easily influence the coucil as to the needs of improvments to the facilities and ground just like other clubs have to pressure the councils but Marby seem more interested in finding an extra back pocket player. How has Marbys junior recruiting going, what chance are they of fielding a competetive u/18 side if they can actually field one at all.

Did you not read my previous post on this issue, the rooms are being improved at present, as to the ground council have sunk a bore that now requires a desalination plant to enable watering of the ground, so marby have been putting in the hard yards with the council to improve facilities. As to the U/18's I believe the outlook is positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back