EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are fair words to describe Marby.......thats what money buys you!
When will GA learn...........he must hate WC.:eek:

WC done it to him when he was at Greenvale in 2000, now the trend continues at Marby.

If WC make the finals, look out. They seem to love the big grounds with there smaller players etc.
GV seem to be a sure thing but footy is a funny game, don't right anyone off come finals time, anything can happen.

I can imagine what West Coburg FC think of Glenn Allison.
They spend half of the money that GA wastes on players and beat him time and time again. Marby are always going to get half there players not playing for the jumper when they are offered ridiculous cash.
WC show everything that GA and the teams -GreenVale in his earlier days, he is associated dont show. Things like Unity, team spirit, hunger and playing for the coach and the jumper.
I feel sorry sometimes for the Marby people like Ryan Gilpin, Piliios, Milo Bangit, the blokes I have known for such a long time. It must kill them.
Was at the Clifton Park watching Abers waste another year, so wasn't exactly at the game and was told from some Marbo people last night that Marby have so much talent, but have absolutely no direction during games and become undiscipline when tested.

On the Abers and Doutta's match. Well what a crowd it was. They came in numbers and I thought we had them on toast and they just came at us desperate for the win. We just couldn't stop the Stars final quarter rampage. Tankard showd he is still a superstar with important goals.

I can imagine what West Coburg FC think of Glenn Allison.
They spend half of the budget that GA wastes on players and beat him time and time again. Marby are always going to get a lot of there players not playing for the jumper when they are offered ridiculous cash.

West Coburg, Keilor show everything that Allison and the teams he is associated (GreenVale in his earlier days, dont show.
Things like Unity, team spirit, hunger and playing for the coach and the jumper.
I feel sorry sometimes for the Marby who have a crack, people like Ryan Gilpin, Piliios, Milo Bangit, the blokes I have known for such a long time. It must kill them.

Was at the Clifton Park watching Abers waste another year, so wasn't exactly at the game and was told from some Marbo people Sat night that Marby have so much talent, but have absolutely no direction during games and become undiscipline when tested.

On the Abers and Doutta's match. Well what a crowd it was! They came in numbers and I thought we had them on toast and they just came at us desperate for the win. We just couldn't stop the Stars final quarter rampage. Tankard showd he is still a superstar with important goals. At least our two's might do something in the A Reserves Finals.

Is Aaron Henneman an ex AFL Essendon, name rings a bell
Steven Boyall Under 16 player made his senior debut for Craigieburn, 4th best on ground and 1 goal. Not a bad effort:thumbsu:

All,you,b,grade.teams.are.gonna.get.smashed.by,oak,park,next,year

Not many teams that go down to B grade then come straight back up!
A grade might see Oak Park again in 2 to 3 years.

Remus, it's sad people think money can buy you happiness :cool:
Money clearly can't teach you how to coach or even make players play for you. Then again some people have nothing else better to do with time or money.......lol it makes me laugh and l'm sure there are a lot more people out there laughing at the goon at the helm with his side kick not far behind.

They might have a team full of gun players, but it shows they aren't there for the right reasons.

latest innuendo suggests that the aberfeldie v doutta stars snrs clash on the weekend was in someway "fixed"
anyone shead some light on the topic???? and dont feed the readers nonsense as there are sufficient romours going around the hierarchy of the edfl

Not many teams that go down to B grade then come straight back up!
A grade might see Oak Park again in 2 to 3 years.

Remus, it's sad people think money can buy you happiness :cool:
Money clearly can't teach you how to coach or even make players play for you. Then again some people have nothing else better to do with time or money.......lol it makes me laugh and l'm sure there are a lot more people out there laughing at the goon at the helm with his side kick not far behind.

They might have a team full of gun players, but it shows they aren't there for the right reasons.

This coming from a bloke who goes and hides in B Grade, just when his club needed him most last year.

Unless your going to put your ample rump on the line in A Grade, then i think its in your best interests to be quiet. Your not a popular name at Marby as it is. And it has nothing to do with your football ability, i can assure you of that.

This coming from a bloke who goes and hides in B Grade, just when his club needed him most last year.

Unless your going to put your ample rump on the line in A Grade, then i think its in your best interests to be quiet. Your not a popular name at Marby as it is. And it has nothing to do with your football ability, i can assure you of that.

Goes missing/hiding......lol lol
Your kidding aren't you, this is my opinion and l will voice it. Let's just say l might have a bit more to say in regards to a couple of major people down at your club soon.
How many user names do you have now, try using the one you started with. ;)

This site still amazes me, people seem to think they know know who EDFL Man is.....do you really tho?

It might just another person and maybe the bloke that you think it is has hidden it and finds just as funny as l do! :cool:

Your kidding aren't you, this is my opinion and l will voice it. Let's just say l might have a bit more to say in regards to a couple of major people down at your club soon.

This site still amazes me, people seem to think they know know who EDFL Man is.....do you really tho?

It might just another person and maybe the bloke that you think it is has hidden it and finds just as funny as l do! :cool:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you seem to get your thrills getting stuck into Marby. Why is that?

And i really couldnt care less who you are. You think you know me do you? If you think you know me, pm me.

latest innuendo suggests that the aberfeldie v doutta stars snrs clash on the weekend was in someway "fixed"
anyone shead some light on the topic???? and dont feed the readers nonsense as there are sufficient romours going around the hierarchy of the edfl

Stop talking s..t!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK ill bite can you eloborate please???

I would say no matter how much you paid either club it wouldnt lay down for the other as its fair to say there is a very fierce rivalry,is that what your getting at.

I reckon Abers couldnt have been happier if they sent us to B Grade but obviously you know more so please do share:confused:

HAHA you have got to be kidding me mate what drugs are you smoking??... im guessing your from oak park having a little cry. The free kick rate was definately on the side of abbers, especially in the last term. Douttas had the fighting spirit and ultimately the better team won on the day and nothing more. now speaking of match fixing, if oak park does somehow beat greenvale this week then theres definately sum ting wong there

Obviously the morons spreading this story were not at the game and obviously know nothing about football. There were 42 players on the park who courageous, committed and passionate in their approach to the game and only had one thing on their minds - WIN!!.

Shame the standard of this game is not on display every week.

Go and support snail racing in the Amazon you oxygen thief!!!

Have also heard Abers might be trying to get back Gun Junior Kristian De Pasquale from the SANFL...........

I think this rumour got started a while back and it turned out to be nothing more than that. Im guessing this time will be exactly the same. He's not coming back in the near future, although the romantic in me would like to see him in the two blues. Would be interesting to see if he could bring anyone back with him.

Also, to the bloke who said the game on the weekend was fixed, you're a dead set joke mate! Everyone on that field wanted to win, it would please abers faithful nothing more than to send our arch rivals to B grade, but it wasnt to be. They were just too strong for us on the day, although i thought Mr Wilson did well on Carey given the hype around him playing.

Absolute bullsh*t. No truth in that at all parrot.

Honestly was one a better standards of footy i've seen this year, Douttas didn't stop and in the end saved themselves from being relegated.

The old club favourites like Sammy Tankard sure did stand up in the last quarter.

Don't get me wrong the A Grade comp is far better off with the likes of Douttas and Oak Park in it but we would of loved to send Douttas to B Grade and i'm 100% confident the feeling is mutual.

In the end we lost on the weekend and Oak Park, baring a miracle, look likely to be headed further up Pacco Rd to play footy next year.

Speak up then about the major players if you have something to say.

Every time you get on here you have negative comments about something that gets to you. You must be one lonely bloke.

Let's be honest you're the one who gets on here with various different user names don't you flog.

HAHA you have got to be kidding me mate what drugs are you smoking??... im guessing your from oak park having a little cry. The free kick rate was definately on the side of abbers, especially in the last term. Douttas had the fighting spirit and ultimately the better team won on the day and nothing more. now speaking of match fixing, if oak park does somehow beat greenvale this week then theres definately sum ting wong there

1. iam not your mate
2. iam smoking whatever stuff your on
3. iam not from oak park
4. iam simply throwing it out there it dosent mean i would think this for a second
5. oak park are in b grade

:thumbsu:

Obviously the morons spreading this story were not at the game and obviously know nothing about football. There were 42 players on the park who courageous, committed and passionate in their approach to the game and only had one thing on their minds - WIN!!.

Shame the standard of this game is not on display every week.

Go and support snail racing in the Amazon you oxygen thief!!!

could not agree with ya anymore!!!
i am just going off what i have heard coming out of the game. it is bull---- i no
but i just cant quite agree with your pathetic attempt at abuse towards my good self...really thats shocking

Also, to the bloke who said the game on the weekend was fixed, you're a dead set joke mate! Everyone on that field wanted to win, it would please abers faithful nothing more than to send our arch rivals to B grade, but it wasnt to be. They were just too strong for us on the day, although i thought Mr Wilson did well on Carey given the hype around him playing.[/quote]

agree with you no match fixing don't even consider taking about that sh t anymore. You thought wilson or who ever it was did well on carey you must be joking right, cade kicked 4 in a 2 goal win you do the math.
abers as they should dropped players back to help out the fullback so he really had a lot of help and that last minute pack grab with 4 abers boys around him in the rain was up there with his uncles form. enough said wouldn't of won without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back