EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched aloi closely onthe week end , he never has a opponent , why is that !! surely a player of his skill would have someone running with him all day

On the flip side, was Aloi ever accountable for his opponent? Surely in such an important game respect must be paid to your opponent, for both teams. Maybe that contributed to the loss.

I will be honest here - I had a handy first half - 8 marks, 1 goal assist and 3 goals.

Second half - absolutely slaughtered by Paxman and I was the first to acknowledge that.

All in all it really doesn't matter as the result is finalised.

I have something which I never thought I could achieve - nothing anyone says can take that away.

KFC Premiers 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be honest here - I had a handy first half - 8 marks, 1 goal assist and 3 goals.

Second half - absolutely slaughtered by Paxman and I was the first to acknowledge that.

I have something which I never thought I could achieve - nothing anyone says can take that away.

Considering you won the game in the first half, it was a great effort by yourself and the team.

Wat would john barnes bring 2 doutta stars beside a slab!!!!!!
Douttas should not give him the job!! the only players he will bring is a couple of X AFL players who neva made it and who r just lookin for easy money!
There beta off gettin ezard in and lettin there young kids play because at the end of the day the kids will b there as along as they looked afta

I think he is starting his coaching asparations. As for the plan he is well respected at the bulldogs and i think he will push youth for next year. It is worth the try isnt? He understands the game and will have plan b (ala McGuane) not like the last coach there.

As a unbiased watcher of the game I thought Clinnicks game was pivotal in Keillor's success. Whilst Paxman was ok, Clinnick clearly gave his team a moving target more often than not. He presented well and if the kicking was marginally better to him I reckon he would of had a better day again.

Having said that and seen his kicking it was probably better that Keillor's crummers roved to him well, hence reaping the rewards. What it also did was give Houlihan more space to work in and in my opinion an easier run on the day.

To me it seemed Greenvale missed the impact and influence of the roaming half back (sir) and Alio and others clearly looked under done and uninterested at critical times of the game. It took Mcpherson until the last quarter to realise he was hopeless in the middle moving him into the back pocket.

Have to agree that despite Clinnick not getting a kick on paxman he presented hard for the whole day and forced paxman to be accountable. Paxman is a gun player and a great kick so I think keilor where glad to see him pinned to the last line of defence.

also think greenvale's stars lacked any real passion for the contest. bicer was beaten clearly by no 4 (armstrong?) and aloi and randello had little impact. not sure who they were on but they didnt seem to bother going near an opponent. also gill who dominated the 2nd semi was slaughtered by 18.

and moloney must have had the best day of his life. full credit to him for getting whacked all day and still coming back at rama.

as for the hats well I know someone who has one and he has asked me to start the bidding. so far the only one available because bruce kent has reportedly destroyed the rest.

Fair call TC, at least you admit you got towled but probs agree that McGuane would have been happy having paxman on full back line. The other bloke who deserves a mention from GV is Kuret, he never dropped his head and had an awesome game.

In regards to the GV hats there is defintely one available...Bruce Kent better open his cheque book one more time hehe...should whack it on ebay

any news on which club Libba is supposed to be coaching in the EDFL after Sunbury sacked (opps) Im mean decided not to renew his contract?

any news on which club Libba is supposed to be coaching in the EDFL after Sunbury sacked (opps) Im mean decided not to renew his contract?

apparently his son is a strong chance to go to Douttas next year as are several other St Bernards boys, Madden could be in trouble down there,

apparently his son is a strong chance to go to Douttas next year as are several other St Bernards boys, Madden could be in trouble down there,

Surely if Libba got the job his son would stay at the Snowdogs?

You might find that Libba was very keen to do the Doutta job and that one of his Bulldog teamates who is involved in the juniors at Douttas was also keen to have Libba there.

It would seem the Douttas job for 2009 was one of the hottest gigs going around.

What a joke of a comment. Were you at the game? Out of all the GV players Paxman was the 1 who clearly beat his opponent. Apart from a very costly error he was awesome all day. You could say he clinnicked his opponent...i'm here all week

I was an independent watcher of the grand final but..............

You have got to be kiddin me!!!! What a joke Paxman is, so much for his proffesionalism - walking off the ground b4 the presentations were made, just a big sook n a good for nothing bad sport!!!! You wouldn't get that from an under 10 at my club

By the way whoever said the Keilor president is a show pony, do what he has done for Keilor in his time, then u may comment, until then, shut it u loser!!! I even saw tears from him on the day, of pride & happiness I imagine.

Well done to all 42 players in the granny, it sure was a suprise to the spectators

Wonder wat was said on grand final day!!! coz it looked like the pekes boys wont 2 happy wit maloney!!! was it 2 try and stop him playin so well or was somethin personnal said??????????

Wonder wat was said on grand final day!!! coz it looked like the pekes boys wont 2 happy wit maloney!!! was it 2 try and stop him playin so well or was somethin personnal said??????????

Any news on the cashed up clubs for 2009 ??? Rumours that Greenvale and Strathmore won't have the funds of previous seasons...

Will Allison continue to bank roll the party boys at Maribyrnong Park??
(320K spent for a quinella in the comp B & F was well worth it :confused:)

Will Craigieburn & Abers do what they have been promising for 2 seasons and land some good footballers??

Doutta Stars are due for a good season following their recent roller coaster history..... Can West Coburg retain the hunger under Callender (will Elvy play in 09 after playing the semi final in the 2nds)

Will Avondale land the Williamstown stars ? & Are Glenroy going to invest in being competitive in their season in the top flight ?

Will Keilors Mighty Mick McGuane work his magic again and get the blues over the line in the big-one ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on the cashed up clubs for 2009 ??? Rumours that Greenvale and Strathmore won't have the funds of previous seasons...

Will Craigieburn & Abers do what they have been promising for 2 seasons and land some good footballers??

Doutta Stars are due for a good season following their recent roller coaster history..... Can West Coburg retain the hunger under Callender (will Elvy play in 09 after playing the semi final in the 2nds)

Will Avondale land the Williamstown stars ? & Are Glenroy going to invest in being competitive in their season in the top flight ?

Will Keilors Mighty Mick McGuane work his magic again and get the blues over the line in the big-one ?

heard a rumour that allison is pulling out of the club , is that true or a rumour

abers,have,a,nucleus,of,some,excellent,players,likes,of,egan,edwards,duggan,nordo
shep,suarez,mckee,ad,need,to,rebuild,around,those,guys,all,of,these,players,would,get,a,game,at,any,other,club,in,the,comp,any,opinions?

You have got to be kiddin me!!!! What a joke Paxman is, so much for his proffesionalism - walking off the ground b4 the presentations were made, just a big sook n a good for nothing bad sport!!!! You wouldn't get that from an under 10 at my club

get the full story before you start potting someone you kn ob.

Steve Paxman is probably one of the nicest and honest blokes you will ever meet and has continually raised the level of professionalism in this league since he joined it.

its wankas like you that get on and pot people because your own life is sh it and it makes you feel good.
remember once you log off you back to being that dead sh it you've always been.

It is morons like u that post on this website thatruin it! Where would u get that the club spent 320k for the year! Just another crap comment that litters this site. Ur probably beat up and angry that ur side who ever that is went no good this season so u sit behind a computer and make up rubbish. IF UR GOING TO POST ATLEAST POST SOMETHING THAT IS HALF THE TRUTH! U would love to have the side we had this year and next year as well. good luck!

get the full story before you start potting someone you kn ob.

Steve Paxman is probably one of the nicest and honest blokes you will ever meet and has continually raised the level of professionalism in this league since he joined it.

its wankas like you that get on and pot people because your own life is sh it and it makes you feel good.
remember once you log off you back to being that dead sh it you've always been.

Pinorcle - Maybe you should get your facts right. Paxman always regarded as an ambassedor of the game BUT his verbal attack on McGuane after the GF and then taking his side off the ground straight after was pretty ordinary. His was beaten fair & square on the day & he lost it. Hats off to Bicer for his recovery on the day.

Pinorcle - Maybe you should get your facts right. Paxman always regarded as an ambassedor of the game BUT his verbal attack on McGuane after the GF and then taking his side off the ground straight after was pretty ordinary. His was beaten fair & square on the day & he lost it. Hats off to Bicer for his recovery on the day.

i think my facts are pretty good considering i played in the game and his anger had nothing to do with McGuane and the fact that we got beaten.

your an outsider that doesn't know what was going on so your speculating, so how about you get your facts right.

i think my facts are pretty good considering i played in the game and his anger had nothing to do with McGuane and the fact that we got beaten.

your an outsider that doesn't know what was going on so your speculating, so how about you get your facts right.

That is exactly the problem.
He is supposed to be gracious in defeat. So that outsiders don't have the opportunity to think of him in this light.

I don't know what Robert Harvey is like behind closed doors. He could be an arseh*le for all I know, but when wearing the jumper he conducts himself well and doesn't give anyone the opportunity to think otherwise.

Well why was he so angry? Was it due to the abuse your players got from Keilor players?

And to No Rules and Princess if you were watching, although Paxman left the ground he did return along with GV players after getting a drink so he redeemed himself somewhat.

Well why was he so angry? Was it due to the abuse your players got from Keilor players?

And to No Rules and Princess if you were watching, although Paxman left the ground he did return along with GV players after getting a drink so he redeemed himself somewhat.
this can't be true - Peverill to Greenvale for $8k sign on and $32k:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back