EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite times on the edfl website today...

Does Wooley no where Brian is? Cause everyone knows where wooley is.... well thats after you find him in the book, takes some time to find him some times...

Sorry guys bored....

So no one got any info on Div 2 for me...

Are marby certainties.... Will they be competitive? seem to of recruited a lot of older blokes

know its late... but just heard... adam turner is going to keilor, froma reliable sorce and is not happy with aberfeldie....... anyone know anything?

know its late... but just heard... adam turner is going to keilor, froma reliable sorce and is not happy with aberfeldie....... anyone know anything?

Cut it out!!!

He's only missed a couple of sessions, his old man is heavily involved with things this year so it seems as he's there most weeks.

The PUP is flying and his new ink is getting finished as we speak.

By the way i'm pretty sure he's already signed.

In other news - Hadfield might be looking ok next year, along with former Magpie Mick Gayfer training they also have former Brisbane Bear gun forward/curly nut John Fidge training. They could be a ok next year the mighty fighting Hawks.

no chance Adan Turner to Keilor, where do people get this crap from?

I know it's probably to close to Xmas now for any major signings but would anyone care to do a quick summary on the A and B Grade signings to date and any other that have crept in.

Big news out of Oak Park.

This week they have signed two former WAFL gun footballers.

Mark Pilling - CHF/CHB - Played last two years for Seymour in the GVFL.

Gavin Wilberham - On Ball type - played for East Fremantle a year or two ago.

Perhaps now General will stay.

Pilling will be a star in the EDFL.

Fair to say pilling would have as much presence on the ground as would a quinn.. Seen him play in last to Seymour premierships,,, definately leads by example, if it is true will be a handy pick up by oak park........

no, i still will not be staying at oak park.
i wouldnt bet on it that they have both signed, heard they were in talks with oak park, but also heard other edfl clubs had spoken to pilling as well.
heard pilling is a big solid body, and loves the pysical side of footy.
would think other clubs would outbid oak park for his services.
but if its true, good luck to them.
i dont wish bad things for oak park, but i just wont play there, and i have my own reasons for it

you also said saad saad was linked to oak park, so its hard to take it seriously what your writing, cause thats so far from the truth its just not funny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no, i still will not be staying at oak park.
i wouldnt bet on it that they have both signed, heard they were in talks with oak park, but also heard other edfl clubs had spoken to pilling as well.
heard pilling is a big solid body, and loves the pysical side of footy.
would think other clubs would outbid oak park for his services.
but if its true, good luck to them.
i dont wish bad things for oak park, but i just wont play there, and i have my own reasons for it

you also said saad saad was linked to oak park, so its hard to take it seriously what your writing, cause thats so far from the truth its just not funny

Wilberham/Pilling....Cashmore....here we come...$$$ Karching $$$ Karching $$$

Pilling is a unit, loves to intimidate blokes as well. Leads all day and can take some cracking grabs, wouldnt have been in the elite big men in the GV but is certantly one of the better ones running around.

Whoever nabs him will be rapt, is one of those game breaker types.

Had a few quite beers with a guy from seymour yesterday at anglers and he reckons pilling has not signed anywhere.Apparently More likely to end up at a ground that we were looking out over from the beer garden at anglers... would not answer his phone yesterday when we rang him...Wants to win them a premiership....

Had a few quite beers with a guy from seymour yesterday at anglers and he reckons pilling has not signed anywhere.Apparently More likely to end up at a ground that we were looking out over from the beer garden at anglers... would not answer his phone yesterday when we rang him...Wants to win them a premiership....

If Pilling went to Marby he would kick a ton and tear B grade apart. With Ziro, Pilling, Zerafa, Powell etc etc will anyone honestlt get within 10 goals of them.

Would easily be a good side in A grade with there list.

Yes you are correct about the Marbi connection. Marbi came in late with big big bucks.

He'd spoken to Greenvale, Douttas, Abers, Oak Park and now Marbi.

My mail on the wknd was that he had a handshake agreement on Friday and signed on Saturday morning. I'm happy to stand corrected.

Yes Son06 you are correct about my post on Saad Saad - i will admit that i was wrong on that post. The flea that feed me that info plays for Oak Park.

Heard Ryan Woolley was at Douttas cricket training last night and was asked about all the stuff he has been writing on this and the other forum. One person in particular took real offence to him and threatened to belt him. Ryan quickly jumped on his bike and took off as if trying to win a sprint stage at the tour de france.

I think it says alot about a person who bags a place then thinks he can just turn up and play happy families.

This is obvoisly coming from belinda tankard!!!! didnt see you there saturday belinda, over cricket anyways.... im done!

If Pilling went to Marby he would kick a ton and tear B grade apart. With Ziro, Pilling, Zerafa, Powell etc etc will anyone honestlt get within 10 goals of them.

Would easily be a good side in A grade with there list.

I vaguely remember hearing similar things about Marbys recruits about this time of year the last few years.

Michael Gadsden.....ex OP/Sunbury playing at Westmeadows in 07 - good pick up!!:thumbsu:

Will KP release him ??

I seem to remember he signed with them last year, but did not play due to a broken hand ??

Believe was paid a sign on fee, will this be paid back if he goes to Westy :eek:

.... How Jacana looking for 2007.

Jacana's team would just be about eligable for an U21s if there was a division.

They will be Coached by Frank "Gags" Galligher and the Assistant Coach is another club legend, John "Kimo" Kimulitus.

Will KP release him ??

I seem to remember he signed with them last year, but did not play due to a broken hand ??

Believe was paid a sign on fee, will this be paid back if he goes to Westy :eek:

Didn't Mick Gadsden play for Riddell in the RDFL last season and got BOG in the G/F? Might be a different Gadsden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back