EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE WILL NOT BE PLAYING AT CASHMORE!!!!! TRUST ME

yep, we trust you Juliand (are you a girl??). he has trained 3 times there on the trot but has no interest in playing there. was it you that said last week that you would tell us he would sign somewhere this week?

also, another one you were on the money with, the bendigo league being cancelled due to water restrictions. you should have investigated first before making stuff up. 6 of the 9 grounds in the BFL have bores and absolutely no water problems at all. so you think because 3 grounds are out of action (with one to be fixed by April) they would cancel the season! you are a goon. go away.

does anyone know if simon elsum from doutta's is playing on?? he was an absolute freak playing across half back last year.
have douttas lost both ruckman?, and have they picked up any ruckman

Word on the street is from a good source that mercuri WILL NOT be playing at apw in 07 ! not sure if its not playing at all .

commitment is the problem

Wants to play but just get to training or seem to get invloved

Ian is on his back,

50 / 50 at this stage I would say

Douttas will not make the 4 in seniors or under 18's. Even if they did theyd probably choke in the granny AGAIN.

mate seems that you dont know what your talking about.........do you coach at all.....seniors will make it in the top 2 and the 18's will also make it....not bad for the 18's making it in 2006 with just 16/17 players also using 3 under 16's so they look like making it again.....far from chokers mate.

lol i was being sarcastic about the mighty blues mate they're shiit cant stand em. im an ex two blues boy

If you are from Aberfeldie I would keep quite as your club has done nothing for a very very long time and doesn't look like doing much in the near future.

yep, we trust you Juliand (are you a girl??). he has trained 3 times there on the trot but has no interest in playing there. was it you that said last week that you would tell us he would sign somewhere this week?

also, another one you were on the money with, the bendigo league being cancelled due to water restrictions. you should have investigated first before making stuff up. 6 of the 9 grounds in the BFL have bores and absolutely no water problems at all. so you think because 3 grounds are out of action (with one to be fixed by April) they would cancel the season! you are a goon. go away.

How is Read going is he still planning on playing at Strathmore or is Juliand on the money?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if he still wants to play at the highest level why would he go overseas for 2 months during footy season?? don't think to many VFL clubs would be to happy to sign someone like that. Strathmore wont mind, so long as he is back for finals along with Luke Williams, who will return half way through the season from his travels as well.

Peverill09 has no idea douttas will be strong again this year but i think Strathmore will be dominant again this year in the seniors. As for Aaron Thomas he has been reportedly crook not training in subury

Am I correct in saying that there is another meeting this Wednesday to further discuss the season starting date?

I think if it doesnt get pushed back this week it most likely wont get pushed back.
the website is still saying we are starting on time but i reckon we would still like some more rain

Am I correct in saying that there is another meeting this Wednesday to further discuss the season starting date?

I think if it doesnt get pushed back this week it most likely wont get pushed back.

Yes - There is another meeting this Wed night. Also Brimbank Council have advised clubs in their area that grounds are closed until start of April. Who knows when we will really start.

G'day guys,
I met a bloke by the name of Dale Keennan the other day, he tells me he used to be quite a handy footballer in his days with Aberfeldie,he tells me he's stacked on the kg's since his playing days.He seemed a hell of a nice bloke, can anyone fill me in on how he used to go on the ground?

Yes - There is another meeting this Wed night. Also Brimbank Council have advised clubs in their area that grounds are closed until start of April. Who knows when we will really start.

Can tell you this:

Grounds for the 2007 Winter season in hume are unable to be determined due to the numbers of grounds being watered and further water restrictions.

Pre-season training on grounds requiring potable water, and practice matches on all active sporting reserves are currently not being permitted.

This is to preserve gorund surfaces and prevent further detiriation.

Ground availability will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.

Weekly inspections of grounds by council officers to determine their condition and suitability for use are proposed to commence this week.

Auskick has been advised that we will allocate use of grounds for Auskick Programs held within Hume City for the 2007 Winter Season.

Allocation has been granted with a number of conditions including the requirement for no simulated or modified 'match play' to be undertaken.

The decision to permit use for Auskick Programs was made with consideration to the type and safety of the activity - being non contact and skills development, the nature of the participants - being young children, and the likely impact that the same will have on the ground surface.

I suggest you check out the below link, as it contains some very useful information regarding sport in a drought environment.

http://www.hume.vic.gov.au/Page/Page.asp?Page_Id=825

Cheers.

Is sharing grounds an option?
I heard that 2 clubs might share one ground that has exapmtions.

Have not been notified about sharing grounds of yet.

Would also like to add that if there is no rain between now and March 28/April 1, Stage 4 water restrictions will come in to effect immediately.

Looking like no rain, no play. But fingers crossed.

Have not been notified about sharing grounds of yet.

Would also like to add that if there is no rain between now and March 28/April 1, Stage 4 water restrictions will come in to effect immediately.

Looking like no rain, no play. But fingers crossed.

If Stage 4 restrictions come in (IF so all the people who are going to say dont worry we will be ok can forget that) is that it for the season? Can we play a modified season or is that it no games?

If Stage 4 restrictions come in (IF so all the people who are going to say dont worry we will be ok can forget that) is that it for the season? Can we play a modified season or is that it no games?

Stage 4 means no watering of grounds what so ever (except professional clubs), this then means no insurance for local football clubs.

And I can't see them taking that risk.

So if stage 4 did come into effect I doubt there would be a modified season. I'd say maybe a really delayed season, otherwise there will be no season.

Another good reference is http://www.sport.vic.gov.au/web9/dvcsrv.nsf

Also Melbourne's water storage is 33.8% full, Stage 4 will only begin when the water sotrage goes below 29.3%. http://www.melbournewater.com.au/co...wers.asp?bhfv=7&bhsh=768&bhsw=1024&bhqs=1#q12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back