EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abers - I heard they are looking strong for the wooden spoon even though they have recruited a lot of players. Anyone got any gossip on them?

Sorry if it has been mentioned(carnt be fu#$ed going through the previous pages) but is there a chance that Byron Pickett may line up for Abers???

WAXY

Sorry if it has been mentioned(carnt be fu#$ed going through the previous pages) but is there a chance that Byron Pickett may line up for Abers???

WAXY

Doubtful - very doubtful on Choppy Pickett Waxy - Abers have had discussions with him about next year but unlikely at this stage.

In regards to your comments Persist - wooden spoon for Abers - highly unlikely. What would you know anyway - don't you watch the WRFL each week anyway.

Hey Puffy - I follow both comps if thats ok with you, I did play in that comp several years ago. The abbers comment was an observation based on what other sides have recruited. I know abbers have recruited some players but the other sides will be hard to challenge. I'm predicting a wooden peice being handed to either the Burger boys or Abbers. Poor old abbers haven't got the cash the other clubs have got.

Hey Puffy - I follow both comps if thats ok with you, I did play in that comp several years ago. The abbers comment was an observation based on what other sides have recruited. I know abbers have recruited some players but the other sides will be hard to challenge. I'm predicting a wooden peice being handed to either the Burger boys or Abbers. Poor old abbers haven't got the cash the other clubs have got.

Fair enough - you're entitled to your opinion!

To be honest though i don't think you would know who Abers have recruited compared to other clubs.

If you can list Abers recruits and those of the other clubs then maybe you can prove your point.

Wax, your on the money again....good mail like your steaks...Hollow has handed back the sign-on cabbage and is on his bike back to the Stars....never the less, they'll just spend the $1k a week on someone else.....my monies on the Jets again for back to back.....a couple of handy pickups whilst sitting behind the Marby hoo ha....have a good NY Wax and keep the calipers on!!
In 2002 there was the Kensington Hill "Hammerheads" which played in Div 2 of the WRFL. This reality TV show lasted I think 12 months, achieved pretty much instant success in winning the granny, but to the best of my knowledge they dont exist today. Could Marby be the new Hammerheads of the EDFL :confused: Suppose we will just have to wait and see what happens with the Marby circus. :rolleyes:

Abers - I heard they are looking strong for the wooden spoon even though they have recruited a lot of players. Anyone got any gossip on them?

Well there odds for the wooden spoon may have shortened if they have in deed appointed Moran as assistant coach. Would be the only playing assistant coach starting at 12pm.

Just like to wish everyone who posts on the EDFL moves thread a happy and safe 2008 i hope that all teams in the edfl go well and may the best 2 sides in both a and b grade make the grand final and win who ever they may be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard some wispers that abers has lost there captain from last year adam turner to craigieburn along with david saliba i think his name was number 15 can anyone shed some light on this?

heard some wispers that abers has lost there captain from last year adam turner to craigieburn along with david saliba i think his name was number 15 can anyone shed some light on this?

this has been stated numerous times but both have signed at abers for 2 years.

heard a rumour on the weekend that those guys were arrested at melborne airport recently attempting to take drugs to queensland were overheard talking about it by security guards

heard a rumour on the weekend that those guys were arrested at melborne airport recently attempting to take drugs to queensland were overheard talking about it by security guards

You heard correctly.
There was a handful of Craigieburn guys that were busted attempting to take drugs to the Gold Coast on their footy trip.

You heard correctly.
There was a handful of Craigieburn guys that were busted attempting to take drugs to the Gold Coast on their footy trip.

thats right boys got busted at the airport before there footy trip how lucky the dog squad wasnt around when the keilor boys left for there footy trip

thats right boys got busted at the airport before there footy trip how lucky the dog squad wasnt around when the keilor boys left for there footy trip

I think everyone on this forum would agree that 'Missing Finals' and 'Innandunder' are the two biggest cowards around and that there contributions are nothing more than sledges at teams and people that are far superior to them. If my mail is correct we sent them packing from our club because snivelling rats aren't tolerated at the KFC.

Also, positive things happening down at Keilor with a few new players on board. Names will be provided when the boys put pen to paper after New Year period is over. Keilor will definately be fielding a strong outfit in 2008 and beyond.

I think everyone on this forum would agree that 'Missing Finals' and 'Innandunder' are the two biggest cowards around and that there contributions are nothing more than sledges at teams and people that are far superior to them. If my mail is correct we sent them packing from our club because snivelling rats aren't tolerated at the KFC.

Also, positive things happening down at Keilor with a few new players on board. Names will be provided when the boys put pen to paper after New Year period is over. Keilor will definately be fielding a strong outfit in 2008 and beyond.
Sniveling rats? That's a bit harsh isn't it TC? Rather hypercritical too from a bloke who had to leave his club because he did a "Wayne Carey" with the spouse of another club member, as my mail tells me...why did you leave Keilor for that brief period again??

Sniveling rats? That's a bit harsh isn't it TC? Rather hypercritical too from a bloke who had to leave his club because he did a "Wayne Carey" with the spouse of another club member, as my mail tells me...why did you leave Keilor for that brief period again??

Haha nice sledge. Not very appropriate though.

Left Keilor to play with a mate who coached Barwon Heads. The above incident was a contributing factor though, thanks for reminding me what an ordinary bloke I was/am!

just got news that turner and saliba got out of there contracts and are already at craigieburn, the word is that john and burnnie who run both clubs came to some sort of $$$ agreement. can anyone back this up with some hard facts, would'nt think you would get more than 2 slab's for the pair, best years are behind them both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back