EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the EDFL and have only really been involved with DIV 1, is anyone outside of the top 5 really any hope of challenging in the Premier Division?

Ladder shows teams all the way down to 8th at least get some wins on the board, but is there a massive gulf between middle and top?

2 huge outs for both sides tomorrow in Egglestone and Cavka. Why is Cavka out? Unfortunate for both those guys. Always lots of pressure being undefeated, will feel like a free hit for Strathmore and they have timed this run perfectly they are in great form the reigning champs. Im tipping a massive upset mores by 5 points. Jury medal.
Who do we think plays from the ins named? Obviously 4 ins don't fit the one out. Holian a chance?

I'm new to the EDFL and have only really been involved with DIV 1, is anyone outside of the top 5 really any hope of challenging in the Premier Division?

Ladder shows teams all the way down to 8th at least get some wins on the board, but is there a massive gulf between middle and top?
No tbh, it’s really sad because the EDFL favours a lot of the ‘Top 5’ sides, ones that have been caught doing dodgy things without any consequences where the clubs at the middle/bottom play by the rules, it is hard for them to challenge at all. Abers missing the finals would’ve come to a shock to them. Makes the division really boring, players going places for $$$ instead of staying at junior clubs and playing for the jumper.

In saying that it was a huge shock Marby getting relegated this year, not many people would’ve thought that at the beginning of the season, they have a huge junior base and it was shattering for a lot at the club. On paper it would’ve been thought that AH might’ve been relegated with even a lot on this forum riding them off. Will be interesting to see how Deer Park go in this div, but they have a lot of $$$ so maybe they’ll be up there.

No tbh, it’s really sad because the EDFL favours a lot of the ‘Top 5’ sides, ones that have been caught doing dodgy things without any consequences where the clubs at the middle/bottom play by the rules, it is hard for them to challenge at all. Abers missing the finals would’ve come to a shock to them. Makes the division really boring, players going places for $$$ instead of staying at junior clubs and playing for the jumper.

In saying that it was a huge shock Marby getting relegated this year, not many people would’ve thought that at the beginning of the season, they have a huge junior base and it was shattering for a lot at the club. On paper it would’ve been thought that AH might’ve been relegated with even a lot on this forum riding them off. Will be interesting to see how Deer Park go in this div, but they have a lot of $$$ so maybe they’ll be up there.
Plenty of juniors representing both clubs tomorrow

2 huge outs for both sides tomorrow in Egglestone and Cavka. Why is Cavka out? Unfortunate for both those guys. Always lots of pressure being undefeated, will feel like a free hit for Strathmore and they have timed this run perfectly they are in great form the reigning champs. Im tipping a massive upset mores by 5 points. Jury medal.
Broken finger nail Cavka

Mate I can confirm
Good luck to both sides today.

I was speaking to the president of Pacco at the Div 1 granny last week, he was explaining to me how incredibly greatful they are to have DM as coach and his the best thing to happen to the club, he has structured the club from juniors to seniors as a coaches adviser. This shocks me he bullshited to me for a half an hour. Typical Pacco.

SWOOPINGTIME

Good luck to both sides today.

I was speaking to the president of Pacco at the Div 1 granny last week, he was explaining to me how incredibly greatful they are to have DM as coach and his the best thing to happen to the club, he has structured the club from juniors to seniors as a coaches adviser. This shocks me he bullshited to me for a half an hour. Typical Pacco.

SWOOPINGTIME
What if Digby stays on in a role like Footy Director or Footy Ops ? They haven’t even announced he’s not coaching or that they have appointed a new coach. Gone off a bit early ?

And, if it’s true that they have Tudor then they will be winning a Premiership within the next 2 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if Digby stays on in a role like Footy Director or Footy Ops ? They haven’t even announced he’s not coaching or that they have appointed a new coach. Gone off a bit early ?

And, if it’s true that they have Tudor then they will be winning a Premiership within the next 2 years
Mate I’m 100%right on this some players were told last night Digby is spewing as are some of the players watch this space

Mate I’m 100%right on this some players were told last night Digby is spewing as are some of the players watch this space
Relax mate it’s BigFooty and Turbo is the Pacco delegate in here, it’s not official until he or the club confirm it.

I’ve always thought Digby was a great coach, no knock on him whatsoever, but Tudor is next level. He can match it with Mick no problem. Pacco 👀

Relax mate it’s BigFooty and Turbo is the Pacco delegate in here, it’s not official until he or the club confirm it.

I’ve always thought Digby was a great coach, no knock on him whatsoever, but Tudor is next level. He can match it with Mick no problem. Pacco 👀
Are you serious? You obviously did not see his results with the Essendon vfl side this yr. They went backwards bigtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back