EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm intrigued to know the EDFL sides you bigfooty folk follow. If brave enough please disclose your team that you support. Might put some perspective on some of the conversations had too......😁👌

Don't be shy!!

I'm intrigued to know the EDFL sides you bigfooty folk follow. If brave enough please disclose your team that you support. Might put some perspective on some of the conversations had too......😁👌

Don't be shy!!
Deer Park. I used to be a West Coburg supporter until I saw the rubbish they dished up in last years div 1 Grand Final

Do some of those Keilor fans who take their own beer to away games sneak a few Dan Murphy purchased beers into their homes games as well?.
I will keep an eye out on the weekend because this is just going a step to far guys. You know who you are... Be Better!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every club buys premierships mate. You think all Keilor players played juniors at the club and play for unders. You think McGuane would coach there for 20-30k 😃😃 It’s just how it is.
Does it really matter what you pay the coach as not included in salary cap. McGuanne clearly on of best suburban coaches going around so why wouldn’t you pay the big $$$ to look after your club if you can pay it?

That just seems a sook Turbo and not even an argument. Up to other clubs to lift their game in this regard.

Does it really matter what you pay the coach as not included in salary cap. McGuanne clearly on of best suburban coaches going around so why wouldn’t you pay the big $$$ to look after your club if you can pay it?

That just seems a sook Turbo and not even an argument. Up to other clubs to lift their game in this regard.
How would McGuane go coaching Avondale's list? (I picked AH as they are currently bottom). How many more games would they win if he was coach?

How would McGuane go coaching Avondale's list? (I picked AH as they are currently bottom). How many more games would they win if he was coach?
Probably more than currently as no doubt he would be active recruiting like most good coaches.

Surely there is well credentialed coaches out there that Clubs could chase that would change the direction of their club.

I listen to Pascoe Vale coach Lee Tudor after Keilor loss and he wasn’t curling up into a ball and conceding. He acknowledged they have work to do to bridge the gap and he looked forward to the challenge.

It’s not a 5 minute venture but Keilor have only won last years premiership? Not like they have won 10 in a row.

Don't be shy!!
I was Moonee Imps, now Marby… (before, during, and after buying premierships!)
Throw as many stones as ya like..

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back