EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

4 week suspension
This incident

“Please confirm with Brent Taylor as to whether he picked out a Keilor Player after the game and apologised for the vitriolic comments some APW supporters levelled at the individual during the game.
Once you have done so, please come back to this forum and provide the answer.
I guarantee two things now. Brent Taylor is one of the nicest men ever and he won’t lie when he gives you an answer.
I look forward to your retraction.”

Can confirm 100% report has been made to EDFL regarding racist abuse aimed at 17 year old PVFC player.
Ok, that’s fair enough. If it was racist then that is absolutely disgusting from those supporters. In this ( hopefully more enlightened) day and age there is absolutely no excuse for racist abuse, made even worse, if possible, because the victim is young.

If the perpetrators are identified then they should be banned, and/or suspended if they are current players.

This incident

“Please confirm with Brent Taylor as to whether he picked out a Keilor Player after the game and apologised for the vitriolic comments some APW supporters levelled at the individual during the game.
I guarantee two things now. Brent Taylor is one of the nicest men ever and he won’t lie when he gives you an answer.
🤔
The incident I believe he asked about was the one between APW and Pascoe Vale ?
Not sure about APW and Keilor incident.

As a neutral went down to Coburg today, Abers no match for Greenvale, too many injuries and absentees from their best of best team to even be in the game with Greenvale, all credit to Greenvale who are very well coached and drilled and played the windy conditions 200 % better then Abers did, I honestly think Greenvale can cause even more problems this finals series. Griff have a job on their hands next week as Greenvale were nothing but excellent today and all credit goes to Darren Bewick and their football club, couldn't be more impressed and I fancy them to progress further

This incident

We still going about this rubbish again are we

Video of the players involved has been submitted and they will most probably miss the rest of the finals.. as they should.. it’s not acceptable to racially vilify anyone ever
Tiger the question will be if the league acts as they usually don’t against certain clubs. Hopefully they do.. I’ve always thought why doesn’t the Strathmore committee stop this behaviour and as they don’t, well they could in fact actually approve it I say. Poor form.. Yeah I say it from personal views over the years of those cowards that sit on chairs on the hill pocket side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strathmore do have a core group of big mouths on the boundary including one who thinks he is a male model who occasionally prances around playing full back I think. Yes, the one with the designer sleeve that he rubs baby oil on after he puts his polo on that is 2 sizes to small.
🥱 You need a new scriptwriter for your trolling. You’re getting very predictable and boring.

Team manager had to sort out Paco supporters as well . Screaming insults over the fence to Mores players.
Went both ways.
Not sure you should have said that. It doesn’t suit the narrative that some are attempting to portray.

I’ve been to quite a few matches at Pacco, and on occasion been subjected to pretty rank behaviour and language by some of their supporters. And that’s not to excuse or condone similar poor behaviour by Strathmore supporters.

Team manager had to sort out Paco supporters as well . Screaming insults over the fence to Mores players.
Went both

Went both ways.
Sort of right, she had to sort out both sets of supporters yes, but the only insults that were screamed out, were to each other, avoided a big crowd punch on I think.

Not sure you should have said that. It doesn’t suit the narrative that some are attempting to portray.

I’ve been to quite a few matches at Pacco, and on occasion been subjected to pretty rank behaviour and language by some of their supporters. And that’s not to excuse or condone similar poor behaviour by Strathmore supporters.
The utes backed up to the fence by the strathmore players are a constant source of vitriol at both home and away games… do the club condone this disgraceful conduct ? .. hopefully the league sort them out

Strathmore do have a core group of big mouths on the boundary including one who thinks he is a male model who occasionally prances around playing full back I think. Yes, the one with the designer sleeve that he rubs baby oil on after he puts his polo on that is 2 sizes to small.

i’ve seen that bloke too, he couldnt get a kick out of Heroin! I’m not sure how he has more A-Grade flags than the whole of PVFC, thats annoying!

So you cant answer the question you are going off what information? Surely he knows more about coaching than Pat?
I’d much rather Pat, least he is known to be able to recruit. This guy is known to have no ability to recruit and has burried the last 3-4 clubs he’s been to. Heard he’s going to bring some players from his Div 3 team with him…. Won’t do much in prem.

Anyway good luck to EK couldn’t care less.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back