EDFL Premier Div 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He actually played quite well, disposal let him down a couple of times.
They desperately need a key forward and mids were well beaten on the day.

He actually played quite well, disposal let him down a couple of times.
They desperately need a key forward and mids were well beaten on the day.
From what I am told, yes they need some other options in their minds. And from the games I have seen w would agree.

Blatant cheating, that’s a big call, of course the EDS faithful always see the game subjectively
On the free kick count, apart from a stat, it won’t change anything or make the umpiring better

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's funny you should say that, my contact at AH told me she umpires them a fair bit and it is them that usually gets the bad calls.
He tells me she called play on, the ball went 10 or so meters and when AH lost control she called it back and gave them a kick.
We have all seen umpires calling things for one team and letting it go for the Other, he tells me it was one of those games.

It's funny you should say that, my contact at AH told me she umpires them a fair bit and it is them that usually gets the bad calls.
He tells me she called play on, the ball went 10 or so meters and when AH lost control she called it back and gave them a kick.
We have all seen umpires calling things for one team and letting it go for the Other, he tells me it was one of those games.

Ok, so perhaps she called play on to advantage and then brought it back as there was no advantage, seems fair enough to me, we see it all the time in AFL.
Hardly cheating, did is or other subjective decisions change the result, me thinks not.

Ok, so perhaps she called play on to advantage and then brought it back as there was no advantage, seems fair enough to me, we see it all the time in AFL.
Hardly cheating, did is or other subjective decisions change the result, me thinks not.

As soon as you go a meter past the point of the free kick you have had your advantage. It's not rugby union.

To think people actually believe (whilst at the same time considering themselves adults) that umpires at a local level go out with a vendetta against a certain side is as comical as it is stupid.

Do they make mistakes? Absolutely.

EDFL Premier Div has 3 field umpires which means they can only impact 33% of the field (barring 1-2 downfield calls a game) so if you're a half decent side you should still be able to overcome it.

The "EDS Faithful" should maybe look a little closer to home as to why they only mustered 16 shots at goal when the average against AH leading into the game had been 29. They were outscored by 10 scoring shots and from all reports (I was at Keilor vs Abers) were completely outclassed and outplayed. Sick of Douttas attitude of it always being someone else's fault.

Disappointing not to see a single post discussing the Keilor v Abers game guys. No one cares anymore?

For mine, Mick again showing why he is a cut above in coaching stakes with some subtle adjustments structurally to secure a great win. Both sides missing a few though, more so Abers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing not to see a single post discussing the Keilor v Abers game guys. No one cares anymore?

For mine, Mick again showing why he is a cut above in coaching stakes with some subtle adjustments structurally to secure a great win. Both sides missing a few though, more so Abers.
Brilliant second half from Keilor, backline was solid as a rock and the ball use was elite. Not many back lines around that will contain galea if he gets that sort of delivery every week, 6.3 and gave a couple off as well. How many were abers missing as I would have thought Keilor had the more depleted team going into the game? Cubillo, hislop & Austin?

Correct , No-one cares anymore(other than those involved in the top 4 sides)

Possibly an early game for Brewster this week? Hasn’t given a yelp all year + 18 consecutive minutes on the pine Saturday. Not sure the Roys can afford to keep carrying him

Looks like Glenroy were up for the challenge in blustery conditions. Agreed Paco hit a hurdle but take it as a valuable lesson. Full credit to the Roy’s.
Morgs is a great bloke , I hope for his sake he starts to get some Bang for his Buck... But I'm thinking Pacco will never catch Abers, Keilor & the Jets..

No it wouldn’t, afl stats are published and there is still lopsided free kick counts and supporters sooking if they don’t get equal free kicks. They get a split second to pay some decisions that even with 10 replays commentators/experts ect argue amongst themselves about. I’d dare say if she was being called a cheat from the sidelines she wouldn’t be inclined to pay many 50/50 calls douttas way.
Free kick Keilor that is all, seen many posts of same and saw it with my own eyes, disgrace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back