EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

If brownie is carrying an injury And spending time on the bench then it obviously isn't hurting keilor, last two games have arguably been best two for the year, winning both by 10 goals against 2 of the "big teams" on paper for the year. Mighty Mick triumphs again, super coach

Yeah there is no disputing Browne has been playing well and that Mick is the best coach in the EDFL by a fair way. Keilor up & about after being a bit up & down during the first half season. Bathie going forward was a master stroke..

Yeah there is no disputing Browne has been playing well and that Mick is the best coach in the EDFL by a fair way. Keilor up & about after being a bit up & down during the first half season. Bathie going forward was a master stroke..

Plenty of upside for keilor, good depth, 2s are on top, putt, wallin, shroeder to get back so can get better. Will be competitive in every game

A master stroke?? He played CHF for Geelong VFL during 2013 and half of 2014. Kicking over 40 goals in a team playing in grand finals.

Was he playing out of position? He's had a few kicked on him this year.

Cracking bloke. Not a bad basketballer as well ;)

Last edited:
A master stroke?? He played CHF for Geelong VFL during 2013 and half of 2014. Kicking over 40 goals in a team playing in grand finals.

Was he playing out of position? He's had a few big hauls kicked on him this year.

Cracking bloke. Not a bad basketballer as well ;)

Most times I've seen him play his been playing CHB or FB. He must still have ambitions to play AFL being in the VFL system. How old is he?
Kicking 40 goals in a VFL season from CHF is a good effort.

27 or 28. Gourdis is also killing it forward after Mick had him back originally.

The reigns have been released....finally. About time. Sleepless nights for defenders and whilst they don't have the talent to consistently match the top 2 or 3 they can beat anyone (similar to an AH) on their day.

Mick gets plenty of love for the way he speaks at breaks and the 08 GF ect ect but Keilor have been far far to easy to play against.

Last edited:
Hey Turbo and the rest of Premier Division , we in Div 1 , now know why you all detest that rabble EDS. It's amazing how one club that is so normal can believe that they are so special. How can people be so out of touch ??

Gday Jack,
Yeah I know Glenroy is in div1 mate, but I don't like these misleading names and when you guys went up it was called A grade I'm sure. Mate I've responded on the div1 and my invoice is in the mail. Lol

Cheers mate.

27 or 28. Gouridis is also killing it forward after Mick had him back.

The reigns have been released....finally. About time. Sleepless nights for defenders and whilst they don't have the talent to consistently match the top 2 or 3 they can beat anyone (similar to an AH) on their day.

Mick gets plenty of love for the way he speaks at breaks and the 08 GF ect ect but Keilor have been far far to easy to play against.

Micks been at Keilor for a while now and there will be a time for him to move on I guess. They ended up 4th best last year so they need a better result this year. I think there player list is better than last year.

IMO he should try and get a VFL job at a club like Port Melb, as I think Ayres is moving on.

How good is the Northern Footy web site. They video a lot of games each week. I'm told it's about 4k per club they pay. Do you think the EDFL should go down this path??

Helliwell is 6'4" so not quite Sika's 6'10"!

The player would have been Sam Tagliabue from Essendon 204cm 97kg ....and even he couldn't stop Pascoe Vale from ending Stathmore's hopes of playing finals in 2015

Yeah sorry boys it was #72 Tagliabue I was referring to and I see #73 Helliwell is on Werribee's list and is from the country.

Cheers

Yeah sorry boys it was #72 Tagliabue I was referring to and I see #73 Helliwell is on Werribee's list and is from the country.

Cheers

Beat me to it. Yes, Josh is from Werribee and a Frankston boy before that. Outstanding debut for the Mores. Something to look forward to for next year with a few nice tweaks to the list.

Glad the Northern Saints V Airport West was video'd today.. that would have to be the worst display of umpiring I have ever witnessed.
Totally Over umpired and both clubs supporters were bewildered ...
Also, can anyone shed some light on as to why umpires that were allocated for a particular game got swapped/re-allocated with another game??
Seems quite bazaar and questionable to me
Were you at the game or just watched the video?

Micks been at Keilor for a while now and there will be a time for him to move on I guess. They ended up 4th best last year so they need a better result this year. I think there player list is better than last year.

IMO he should try and get a VFL job at a club like Port Melb, as I think Ayres is moving on.

A better result would be beating Pacco in the first final Turbo?

We'll know if that happens after Round 15!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A better result would be beating Pacco in the first final Turbo?

We'll know if that happens after Round 15!!

Yes agree couple of interesting games still to go. Keilor v Greenvale will be interesting as will Greenvale v Pacco.
Hoping Pacco end up second to have a decent crack, but as its a top 4 you can still get there from 3rd or 4th but need a bit of luck.
I think Windy Hill should suit Paccos game so hoping all premier finals are played there this year.

Beat me to it. Yes, Josh is from Werribee and a Frankston boy before that. Outstanding debut for the Mores. Something to look forward to for next year with a few nice tweaks to the list.

I'm guessing it might have been a 1 off game Star. Not sure if he would play at Strathmore if he were to leave Werribee next year.
Fair outcome that both sides had a player from Werribee & Essendon play. It was a big game for Strathmore (as well as Pacco) with regards to ladder positions so it was worth it.

I'm sure Strathmore won't be down for to long and will look to bounce back next year.

I think Essemdon VFL side could miss out on finals as its AFL side looks to rest some senior players and give some youngsters a run. Will affect there VFL side I believe..

PS: Good scoreboard you have installed.

Can't wait for Pacco to get there's.

There seems to be a few VFL listed players on the lists of the top 4-5 sides. Hardingham looks set to qualify for Pascoe Vale's finals now. Tipungwuti played twos for Aberfeldie on the weekend.

it has been noted the Essendon VFL players returning to Aberfeldie in 2013 that potentially upset the harmony of the group in that year. Do you think any club will be in a similar boat this season?

There seems to be a few VFL listed players on the lists of the top 4-5 sides. Hardingham looks set to qualify for Pascoe Vale's finals now. Tipungwuti played twos for Aberfeldie on the weekend.

it has been noted the Essendon VFL players returning to Aberfeldie in 2013 that potentially upset the harmony of the group in that year. Do you think any club will be in a similar boat this season?

Yes agree it can upset the playing group but depends on your needs and how many players you have coming back.
Hardingham looks like he will qualify and he offers a lot to the group with his experience. His been involved during most games when Essendon play Sunday's so his around the group. His also assistant coach at Essendon VFL so this helps.
Tipungwuti won't qualify unless he gets dropped which is highly unlikely.

Gday mate,
Sounded like a good game and I'm glad Pacco got the win. Appears both teams started the game with new ruckman. Who is this Helliwell as I hear his a huge unit and bigger than Sikora. Started as first ruck so Sikora wouldn't be happy. He really is a 1st ruck and it's his only position. But as I have said before, he is fit & young so should be able to ruck 90% of the game especially on the smaller grounds of some clubs. My sources tell me Sikora was pretty quite so is Strathmore naming him in the best to pump him up, so they can try and off load him after the season??
I suppose the result was to be expected and it's been a long time since Pacco have beaten Strathmore, let alone twice in one season. I'm hearing the long time supporters were pretty happy..
For Strathmore they will regroup as a very proud & successful club. Finals will be different without them, but it's good for footy overall to see a different club, being Pacco, playing finals.

Seen a picture of McIntosh doing an interview at your luncheon. Surely that rumour is close to the truth. Good get if he can stay free of injury. Will no doubt be on good coin so he will play in the ruck. So where does this leave your other ruckman as they "true" ruckman so won't play second fiddle, nor would the club want 2-3 "high" profile rucks.

Any other news mate from the game..

what's this offloading it ain't premier league mate with transfer fees it is local footy plus he has had a pretty good yr...
Tagliabue played a lot in ruck and has been when not Essendon playing, that when Sikka goes forward and get dangerous and I thought was good Saturday just not enough helpers..
McIntosh done deal with Todda Grima, Nath Grima and may be big bad FevOOHLAAAAAAA.....
Look out but still think Mores make finals this yr after beat Keilor on weekend and only game out so still dangerous and

I'm guessing it might have been a 1 off game Star. Not sure if he would play at Strathmore if he were to leave Werribee next year.
Fair outcome that both sides had a player from Werribee & Essendon play. It was a big game for Strathmore (as well as Pacco) with regards to ladder positions so it was worth it.

I'm sure Strathmore won't be down for to long and will look to bounce back next year.

I think Essemdon VFL side could miss out on finals as its AFL side looks to rest some senior players and give some youngsters a run. Will affect there VFL side I believe..

PS: Good scoreboard you have installed.

Can't wait for Pacco to get there's.

great win on weekend mate, too good Pacco spewin we couldn't meet for a few dimmies, crowd wasn't as big as I thought though on weekend and that food at Mores ain't to good but need be careful what I say... The beers were great and must say Mores do beers good even if little biased had good catch with plenty old mores mates and although still make finals this yr plenty of exciting things happening in next year for the next season and good kids played this yr in senior to so plenty of home growns mate.. Lol

Ok let's move on to another subject. How are the grounds after yesterday's rain. I see some junior games cancelled which if the grounds were bad is a great idea. We have a great competition but need to ensure the grounds are in good shape.

Ok let's move on to another subject. How are the grounds after yesterday's rain. I see some junior games cancelled which if the grounds were bad is a great idea. We have a great competition but need to ensure the grounds are in good shape.

Lebanon Reserve is under water but tends to recover remarkably quickly. No senior games next week so should be right for 2 weeks time.

McIntosh done deal with Todda Grima, Nath Grima and may be big bad FevOOHLAAAAAAA.....

Narni Grima has some pretty serious surgery to get thru later this week. Good luck to him. Just a terrific bloke. Would be good to get the 3 brothers on the park, 4 if you count Big H given he is joined at the hip with Nathan.

Have not heard Fevola. Doesn't quite make sense. Points and dollars etc. Have heard another Roo though​

Narni Grima has some pretty serious surgery to get thru later this week. Good luck to him. Just a terrific bloke. Would be good to get the 3 brothers on the park, 4 if you count Big H given he is joined at the hip with Nathan.

Have not heard Fevola. Doesn't quite make sense. Points and dollars etc. Have heard another Roo though​

Hey Star, Firrito is the other Roo if he decides to retire or get delisted. Will be very handy no doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back