Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s too hard to focus on every player, you don’t get a good enough evaluation on players like running patterns and work rate. That’s doesn’t mean I don’t focus on players I didn’t plan on, just a few names I didn’t plan on that I ended up paying attention to where Jack Ross from Oakleigh, James Blanck from Eastern and Lachlan Potter from Northern
Tough job, I watch matches and miss a lot of things.

Are you watching any matches this weekend?

Tough job, I watch matches and miss a lot of things.

Are you watching any matches this weekend?
Yep I still miss a lot, I’ll always watch the replay of games I’ve gone to that also went to YouTube just to help confirm my thoughts and check things I could have missed

Yep I’ll be at another double header. Jets vs Northern and Sandy vs Oakleigh at Rams. Sandy vs Oakleigh should be an absolute cracker and I believe Max King should be good to go aswell after being a late out last week

Yep I still miss a lot, I’ll always watch the replay of games I’ve gone to that also went to YouTube just to help confirm my thoughts and check things I could have missed

Yep I’ll be at another double header. Jets vs Northern and Sandy vs Oakleigh at Rams. Sandy vs Oakleigh should be an absolute cracker and I believe Max King should be good to go aswell after being a late out last week

It could well happen. Maybe both Kings in the same third of the ground........

Rolling mock draft is back again very early this time, couldn't be bothered with bids or anything this early on so sorry North supporters having Thomas at your 1st :p Also dont bother asking about why Rankine is so low, thought id add him with an SA club considering its still a top 10 pick. Once again thanks to Lore for keeping track of everyone's picks as the year goes on.
Mock draft 29-03-18.PNG

Last edited:
I'm not keen on a rolling mock draft. For two reasons, the first you mentioned, you're not taking in academy bids, etc, so it's not really a mock draft. And secondly, the table will change every week, and you're constantly going to have people commenting, but such and such player doesn't suit our team needs at X pick, however joe blogs two picks later suits everything we need in our first pick.

Much rather a Big Board, and then once the trade period is done and dusted and the draft order is set, then start the mock drafts.

I'm not keen on a rolling mock draft. For two reasons, the first you mentioned, you're not taking in academy bids, etc, so it's not really a mock draft. And secondly, the table will change every week, and you're constantly going to have people commenting, but such and such player doesn't suit our team needs at X pick, however joe blogs two picks later suits everything we need in our first pick.

Much rather a Big Board, and then once the trade period is done and dusted and the draft order is set, then start the mock drafts.
Mock draft is just a bit of fun nothing to be taken seriously and I have my own big board on my first page anyway

Mock draft is just a bit of fun nothing to be taken seriously and I have my own big board on my first page anyway
In that case, Jack Bytel for Brisbane? Rankine or Rozee, provided they're not flight risks are much more likely needs. We really need to add some class and elite ball users to our midfield.

In that case, Jack Bytel for Brisbane? Rankine or Rozee, provided they're not flight risks are much more likely needs. We really need to add some class and elite ball users to our midfield.
Would have picked Rankine, Bytel I thought you would have a good chance of keeping getting his teammate from last year in Rayner. Bytel currently tearing it up on the inside against Eastern so hardly a bad option if you want to keep Rayner forward more often

Would have picked Rankine, Bytel I thought you would have a good chance of keeping getting his teammate from last year in Rayner. Bytel currently tearing it up on the inside against Eastern so hardly a bad option if you want to keep Rayner forward more often
TAC cup game on tonight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised by this result. Thought Oakleigh were the clear standout followed by Dandenong Stingrays for 2018.
Credit to sandy, didn’t allow Oakleigh to play their natural game and King was on song and near impossible to stop. Oakleigh have some good midfielders but their wasn’t a great amount of stoppages so they had barely any effect on the result.

Credit to sandy, didn’t allow Oakleigh to play their natural game and King was on song and near impossible to stop. Oakleigh have some good midfielders but their wasn’t a great amount of stoppages so they had barely any effect on the result.
Did you watch the game? If so how did Bailey Smith go after his big game last week?

Surprised by this result. Thought Oakleigh were the clear standout followed by Dandenong Stingrays for 2018.

Interested as the why do you assess Oakleigh and Dandenong as being ahead of Sandringham?

There’s only been two rounds of the season. Isn’t it a bit early to claim which program is a stand out?

Last edited:
I love your sandy bias. I wish more tac followers had your passion.

Me too - given it remains the provider of roughly half of each national/rookie draftees, I’m surprised there’s a low
interest level in it as a competition.

Anyhow, Happy Easter everyone. Plenty of chocolate eggs and no hamstring strains today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back