Draft Watcher eDPS Draft Watch 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the clubs that would be open to trading their first pick because they do not want to use it on an early bid academy player?
Also is it crazy to trade a first round pick next year for a club like Richmond to get in earlier in this year's first round?
crazy. next years draft is much better.

Can either of them mark and/or kick?
These where my profiles on them before this season

Liam McMahon
194cm 80kg (Now 196cm 84kg)
Key Forward
DR: 25-50

Strengths
Overhead marking
Vertical Leap
Skills
Upside
Agility
Speed
Clean hands

Queries
Consistency
Production

• McMahon is one of the best clunkers in the draft, he has an elite leap aswell so when he goes for the ball he is hard to stop, still learning his craft as a forward he has plenty of upside

Liam Kolar
195cm 82kg
Key Forward
DR: 45-Late

Strengths
Endurance
Speed
Upside
Overhead marking
Skills

Queries
Production
Consistency

• Hasn’t played many games coming from an athletics/soccer background but in limited viewings his showed some real eye catching traits so there is plenty of upside and whether he gets picked up this year I’m sure clubs will have him in their sights to see how he develops

Last edited:
These where my profiles on them before this season

Liam McMahon
194cm 80kg (Now 196cm 84kg)
Key Forward
DR: 25-50

Strengths
Overhead marking
Vertical Leap
Skills
Upside
Agility
Speed
Clean hands

Queries
Consistency
Production

• McMahon is one of the best clunkers in the draft, he has an elite leap aswell so when he goes for the ball he is hard to stop, still learning his craft as a forward he has plenty of upside

Liam Kolar
195cm 82kg
Key Forward
DR: 45-Late

Strengths
Endurance
Speed
Upside
Overhead marking
Skills

Queries
Production
Consistency

• Hasn’t played many games coming from an athletics/soccer background but in limited viewings his showed some real eye catching traits so there is plenty of upside and whether he gets picked up this year I’m sure clubs will have him in their sights to see how he develops
Encouraging. I think we need to take a punt on at least two of this type. Be interesting to see if the club agrees.

Surely North take Thilthorpe with Brown walking out the door, and Goldy near retirement??

I'd argue it's negligent if they don't.
Pass for me - I think we can get a good KPP with the Dees pick if we miss out on McDonald. Holland looks amazing and would much prefer over Thilthorpe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We rate Comben really highly so I doubt we'll draft for need. If Hollands is available he's just as likely to be taken at this stage.

Agree. He seems like Comben II. Unless we see him as a Goldy replacement, he is the one of the top five non-aligned players we would have least interest in.

I think so, he will be taken in the main draft for sure if they don’t want to list him
It will be interesting. GCS had 51 players on their list this year, with Atkins already signed as a FA and with pick 5, Alex Davies and Jeffrey all slanted to come in at this point.

They have delisted 7 and Hanley has retired so that puts them at 47 list spots filled already if you include the 4 names i mentioned above who are incoming.

I know that any list size changes will probably affect GCS differently as the reason they have so many players is because ofbthe concessions given by the AFL but i wonder if players like Lake might fall through the cracks because of a list squeeze.

I am also hoping it might be the case because we need a medium defender haha

It will be interesting. GCS had 51 players on their list this year, with Atkins already signed as a FA and with pick 5, Alex Davies and Jeffrey all slanted to come in at this point.

They have delisted 7 and Hanley has retired so that puts them at 47 list spots filled already if you include the 4 names i mentioned above who are incoming.

I know that any list size changes will probably affect GCS differently as the reason they have so many players is because ofbthe concessions given by the AFL but i wonder if players like Lake might fall through the cracks because of a list squeeze.

I am also hoping it might be the case because we need a medium defender haha
Another GC tied player that could be a draft option is Max Pescud, very dynamic small forward. Aiden Fyfe and Rhys Nicholls are also good options with Fyfe as a tall wingman and Nicholls as a classy medium defender.

An interesting post on another draft thread on BF is the reason for this question..

If you were drafting these 4 players as 18 year olds for Essendon what order would you take them if you had the 1st 4 picks Max King, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Ben King, Logan McDonald.

An interesting post on another draft thread on BF is the reason for this question..

If you were drafting these 4 players as 18 year olds for Essendon what order would you take them if you had the 1st 4 picks Max King, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Ben King, Logan McDonald.
Ugle-Hagen
Max
McDonald
Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back