Draft Watcher eDPS Draft Watch 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max at 1 for me.
i have jamarra just a bit over maxy with his athleticism and ability to get up and around the ground and leading patterns
maxy just over mcdonald with his hands and goal kicking ability and height mainly
logan third as he has all the traits as above but not as athletic as ugle hagen and not as tall as maxy
ben 4th as the others are mainly pure fwds and ben is a good forward but better backman

i have jamarra just a bit over maxy with his athleticism and ability to get up and around the ground and leading patterns
maxy just over mcdonald with his hands and goal kicking ability and height mainly
logan third as he has all the traits as above but not as athletic as ugle hagen and not as tall as maxy
ben 4th as the others are mainly pure fwds and ben is a good forward but better backman
I'm bringing kicking into my equation.

Could mean they all miss this draft tbh

That might be a better option for Heath aswell which would give him more game time to give clubs a better idea on if they should take him.

That was my thought ... especially if they have an ability to redress LTI's . Smaller list numbers , less talls on the list..it sort of means most are close to a tipping point. ..Might make it very difficult for lower level comps... Id hope most of the drafting comes from the nabl or a contracted esvfl teams

That was my thought ... especially if they have an ability to redress LTI's . Smaller list numbers , less talls on the list..it sort of means most are close to a tipping point. ..Might make it very difficult for lower level comps... Id hope most of the drafting comes from the nabl or a contracted esvfl teams
Yep it seems like a likely scenario

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eDPS, just for interest, have the heights and weights of the injured non combine testing guys been updated.

I was thinking specifically the ACL lads Holland and Baldwin but I’m sure it’s relevant to other non test combine lads as well.

Probably also the SANFL and WAFL u18 Grand Final lads who were held out from the combine would fit in the same category.

Ie just because they didn’t do the Time Trial, jump test etc did they by attending get measured, and are those measurements updated on your Draft list.

eDPS, just for interest, have the heights and weights of the injured non combine testing guys been updated.

I was thinking specifically the ACL lads Holland and Baldwin but I’m sure it’s relevant to other non test combine lads as well.

Probably also the SANFL and WAFL u18 Grand Final lads who were held out from the combine would fit in the same category.

Ie just because they didn’t do the Time Trial, jump test etc did they by attending get measured, and are those measurements updated on your Draft list.
They all tested, the updated measurements for Baldwin are in my latest rankings and not long ago I noted Hollands is 189cm, also 85kg if that matters

3rd-4th round range, does this mean you think he's more likely than not to get drafted?
That’s where I think he should go, it’s impossible to give a proper draft range for the victorians especially those who weren’t originally in the AFL Academy. Clubs either rate them very highly or they are considering them but more likely to pass due to limited games.

That’s where I think he should go, it’s impossible to give a proper draft range for the victorians especially those who weren’t originally in the AFL Academy. Clubs either rate them very highly or they are considering them but more likely to pass due to limited games.
Might be flat out for the draft to still be going mid - late into the 4th round given the circumstances?

Might be flat out for the draft to still be going mid - late into the 4th round given the circumstances?
That’s what the media has been saying, notably Jake Niall and Twomey.

Between 50 and 60 picks.

Even before everything went pear shaped, Conole at Brisbane mentioned we’d likely only make two picks and upgrade a cat b rookie as our third pick.

That’s what the media has been saying, notably Jake Niall and Twomey.

Between 50 and 60 picks.

Even before everything went pear shaped, Conole at Brisbane mentioned we’d likely only make two picks and upgrade a cat b rookie as our third pick.
The Suns will apparentely take 1 pick into the draft (pick 5), the rest will be used on rookie upgrades, I think clubs will start passing in the third round so the total picked may be closer to 45

Not taking Coleman?
I believe we’re actively trying to trade up, or trade a pick in to next year.

Failing that, we possibly split 19 in to current and future second round picks.

Noble is usually very active trading picks to achieve trade and draft targets, failing that, tries to trade in to the future.

Unless two highly rated sliders fall to our current first round picks, we probably draft Coleman with that second pick.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us make a trade on draft night to move one pick in to next year. Probably with Collingwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back