Liam McMahon +4
Lachlan Carrigan +3.9
Caleb Poulter +3.8
Malachy Carruthers +3.5
Finlay Macrae +3.2
Corey Preston +3.2
Cody Brand +3.0

Hey eDPS

I think the Saints would to go for a key defender if there is any quality left by the time our pick comes.

Do you think there will still be any available but the end of the first round of will they all likely be gone.

Love the look of Cox but I doubt he makes it that far.
Outside of the main few that are talked up there are a few later options perhaps later down the line. The likes of Jaiden Hunter and Cameron Fleeton are likely types and someone like Callow has played down back for Tasmania at parts this year and could be drafted to play that role.

Who could you see being a good small forward pick around where the Dogs might have a pick left over from JUH (50-ish)?
Jake Bowey, Corey Durdin, Seamus Mitchell, Jack Ginnivan and with list sizes someone like Max Pescud may not be taken by GC under their zone.

Will he be picked up in the draft or rookie?
I think he gets drafted, would be risky to give him another year as he could go high next year. He has so much upside
What can you tell us about Liam Kolar?
Athletic key forward, developing player who will take awhile to play AFL footy but has his fans in the second round of the draft, this was my summary of him at the start of the year

Liam Kolar
195cm 81kg
Key Forward

Strengths
Endurance
Speed
Upside
Overhead marking
Skills

Queries
Production
Consistency

• Hasn’t played many games coming from an athletics/soccer background but in limited viewings his showed some real eye catching traits so there is plenty of upside and whether he gets picked up this year I’m sure clubs will have him in their sights to see how he develops

Kudos to eDPS just about the only draft guru to give SA draftee Luke Pedlar a serious mention as a real prospect in this draft.....I see even Cal Twomey has jumped on the bandwagon today... :thumbsu: :heavycheck: Cal saying potentially 2nd round.

Kudos to eDPS just about the only draft guru to give SA draftee Luke Pedlar a serious mention as a real prospect in this draft.....I see even Cal Twomey has jumped on the bandwagon today... :thumbsu: :heavycheck: Cal saying potentially 2nd round.
Cal also mentioned Kolar who is a player who impressed me at the start of the year for Northern, I can back up that he is also a potential 2nd rounder

Think anyone who’s seen Pedlar knows.

Cal also mentioned Kolar who is a player who impressed me at the start of the year for Northern, I can back up that he is also a potential 2nd rounder
Cal be... ;)

i wouldn't say the only one, i rate Pedlar, and i personally like the way he plays, i posted a week or 2 ago saying i rate him in the 20-40 range. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twomey is known more for having an ear in clubland than being a great talent evaluator. I imagine he's heard that some club values him in the 2nd round.

eDPS ... any info on the basketballer Geelong have signed? Id love to have seen some combine measurements on him.

I see several other clubs were interest including Ess which I find a littl perplexing as Ess seem to have one of the best young ruck prospects going... Aust rep ..one can assume he has some sort of natural talent to have so many clubs showing interest.

eDPS ... any info on the basketballer Geelong have signed? Id love to have seen some combine measurements on him.

I see several other clubs were interest including Ess which I find a littl perplexing as Ess seem to have one of the best young ruck prospects going... Aust rep ..one can assume he has some sort of natural talent to have so many clubs showing interest.
Don't be perplexed, he signed up for you guys... You'd imagine a bloke who is 18 and played in the successful aussie junior basketball world championships would be a good prospect. It wasn't just us that were interested too fwiw.

Awesome. Loved this resource last year, looking forward to it again this year.
I certainly love it when it's released. Not so much the creation process because it generally starts in September and is bit by bit over several months haha.

I certainly love it when it's released. Not so much the creation process because it generally starts in September and is bit by bit over several months haha.

I was just looking through last years one the other day, the amount of time and effort that goes into it is evident in the final product, it’s honestly very impressive. The effort definitely doesn’t go unnoticed.

I was just looking through last years one the other day, the amount of time and effort that goes into it is evident in the final product, it’s honestly very impressive. The effort definitely doesn’t go unnoticed.
It’s been very challenging this year with less footy and limited stats so it will have a bit of a different look, but it just means we focus on key numbers (such as relevant testing results and stats from either last year (Vics) or this year (everyone else), including AFL Fantasy/DT numbers - as that's easier to calculate).

All up it's over 140 pages and each of the 108 combine invites has their own page, so plenty to take from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back