Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

"XX,000!!!" doesn't mean a lot if we never get told the package break downs.

A 17-game membership is worth more than a baby-sitting-at-home membership.
I don't know if you can ever get exact numbers of the breakdown, but obviously a fair indication of it is membership revenue.

I'm fairly sure that Essendon's membership revenue is still higher considerably higher than Richmond's, despite them having more members, for example. Which would indicate that a higher proportion of our members have 11 or 17 game memberships than them.

Would love the Club to get to 60k Plus Membership 2014,just to show the AFL and ALL the Haters WE don't walk away when the EFC needs its supporters/members! BTW..When are we getting a Membership slogan? Is it PROUDLY ESSENDON??

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-01-14/essendon-surge-past-40000-members

Essendon on track for record membership

Essendon is on track to break its all time membership record in season 2014 with the Club surging through 40,000 members.

After setting a new record of 56,271 members in 2013, the Club has passed 40,000 members a month ahead of last year and will now target 60,000 members for the first time in the Bombers history.

Essendon Chairman Paul Little thanked members for their ongoing support of the Club.

“Passing the 40,000 member milestone over two months from the start of the home and away season illustrates the loyalty and passion of our supporter base,” Little said.

“Our members are the best supporters in the country and it has been great to see so many of them out at the Club watching training and being a part of our pre-season.”

“On behalf of the entire club I would like to thank all of our members for uniting behind our team ahead of the 2014 season – there is a lot to be excited about."

"We look forward to celebrating our love for Essendon with supporters through our 2014 membership campaign to be revealed at the start of February.”

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have grabbed a grey heritage one had there not only been XL and 3XL left. Still a cool thing from the club... If only I hadn't grabbed my home guernsey when I ordered my membership a few months back... :p

Essendon had the most non-game memberships of Victorian Clubs last year, but we made 10.3 million in membership revenue.

2nd highest in the league behind collingwood:D, ( not sure about the Eagles as they never release the financials)

Made nice use of the $40 Guernsey offer. I'm not really one to wear one to a game or out & about, but happy to have one. Might get it signed. Shrug.

Numbers have slowed a little. It was +6,000 at a point prior to Xmas. Now +4,300.
Things really accelerated in Feb / March last year, the risk is this won't be repeated in 2014 and we will not hit 60,000.
I'm also quite surprised the club has not done a he'll of a lit to promote the membership program in 2014. No slogan and no above the line / below the line media that I have seen. The only hope is that they have shifted their spend away from the traditional launch period pre Xmas to the late rush in Feb / March. I hope they are nit completely distracted off field.

Numbers have slowed a little. It was +6,000 at a point prior to Xmas. Now +4,300.
Things really accelerated in Feb / March last year, the risk is this won't be repeated in 2014 and we will not hit 60,000.
I'm also quite surprised the club has not done a he'll of a lit to promote the membership program in 2014. No slogan and no above the line / below the line media that I have seen. The only hope is that they have shifted their spend away from the traditional launch period pre Xmas to the late rush in Feb / March. I hope they are nit completely distracted off field.

Membership campaign is getting launched early February.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back