Recruiting EFC Trade/Draft Talk II with F/A rules in OP - Billings for a fourth rounder the latest rumour

What do we do with the #1 pick?

• Use it

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Trade it for multiple top 10 picks

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Trade it for players

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade it for players and first round picks

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know if they'd still be up for trading Butcher, O'Shea or Moore along with pick 17 for someone like Kavanagh or Hardingham.

You do realise that is 2 first rounders for a 27 year old with a potential sanction hanging over his head and has said he doesn't want to play for you next year? Stacks up very well against similar trades in the past (eg. Clark, Jolly).
M8 you are getting two players for pick 17. I don't care what we get, or what has happened to our players or previous trades. That is morally wrong that you are handing over a pick and we hand two players who are combined much better than 17, back to you

You do realise that is 2 first rounders for a 27 year old with a potential sanction hanging over his head and has said he doesn't want to play for you next year? Stacks up very well against similar trades in the past (eg. Clark, Jolly).
The fact that he's 27 doesn't bother Kenny. If it did you wouldn't be offering him a 5 year deal. Also, why don't you f*** off.

M8 you are getting two players for pick 17. I don't care what we get, or what has happened to our players or previous trades. That is morally wrong that you are handing over a pick and we hand two players who are combined much better than 17, back to you

Isn't it what your club gets that matters? It is a solution to get things moving and we take over the potential sanctions risk of 1 to 2 more of your players (to add to Monfries).

Isn't it what your club gets that matters? It is a solution to get things moving and we take over the potential sanctions risk of 1 to 2 more of your players (to add to Monfries).
Mate I do not care what supposed sanctions our players are facing. And no it is not what we get that matters at all, that line of thinking would be shallow and of a 5yo at christmas time. It's how it happens that is unjust

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you realise that we wont trade him shit talking dickheads. Best ruck/forward in the game. We want pick in top 10 and 17 if you can't convince a good player to come here.

Ryder is close to losing any support I had left for him. This is madness.

Oh and enjoy Ryder Port.. because I can almost guarantee this will be the last EFC player that is ever traded to you.

See the way I see it, we're doing our absolute best to ensure you guys are well compensated for losing Paddy, or at least as well compensated as we can do without harming our own list too badly. But you guys still carry on like we're screwing you?

Getting picks 17 and 21 for losing Paddy and a player surplus to needs for you guys is the absolute best you will get from us. Can someone explain what's wrong with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back