Review Elimination Final, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Carlton

Who were your five best players against Carlton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I really don’t like our matchups down back against the Giants. Really sucks we can’t have faith in Lester to do a role on a strong opponent
Definitely underdogs against the Giants, BUT please think back to 2022 and the Demons. They completely poleaxed us in the last round at the Gabba, two weeks later we break our MCG hoodoo and beat them.

Dudes....

NM /pray

Pressure and clearance game was average from late in the second. That’s the main thing that needs to be tidied up. The accuracy was crap but let’s face it that’s probably not going to change.

We won comfortably but our mids can definitely play better. Need a more even effort across four qtrs to beat the Giants.

Morris was up against Weitering a lot of the game and played him really well. Outside of 'that' miss, he showed a hell of a lot as an 18 year old key. Going to grow into one hell of a talent.

I think they just said on Fox Brisbane are hopefully that Payne may be ok next week, and at worst the week after if we make it that far. But they will need to wait for scans to be sure. Massive for us if true.

Are we playing the knee card here to hide a concussion ? He looked out cold tbh

Devastated about the news on Payne, and to replace him with McKenna was salt in the wound, cost us on multiple occasions... Again. I have alot of love for Hippy but he is really out of sorts. I get he's much more than a goal kicker for us, but his passing tonight and body pressure was woeful.

Big love to Zorks, what a season he has put together.

Really happy to come away with a solid win, just can't afford to keep missing the easy ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you're carrying something one of the things that slips are your skills .Hipwood's not naturally gifted in that sense, he's just a good honest trier and I thought tonight he tried hard to make a presence within his limitations. Apart from his clangers he did his job. He's crucial to our structure with the team we now have.

Morris got a good jump at the ball a few times . Really pleased with his game.

Any finals win is a great win. We have to be better next week ,especially in converting opportunities. If Payne was fit and well I'd be quietly confident. If he's out a lot falls onto big Darragh.

Yeah I really don’t like our matchups down back against the Giants. Really sucks we can’t have faith in Lester to do a role on a strong opponent
☝️🥳😂🎉

When you're carrying something one of the things that slips are your skills .Hipwood's not naturally gifted in that sense, he's just a good honest trier and I thought tonight he tried hard to make a presence within his limitations. Apart from his clangers he did his job. He's crucial to our structure with the team we now have.

Morris got a good jump at the ball a few times . Really pleased with his game.

Any finals win is a great win. We have to be better next week ,especially in converting opportunities. If Payne was fit and well I'd be quietly confident. If he's out a lot falls onto big Darragh.

Hipwood is doing absolutely everything he can for the team within the limits of his injury. People making these garbage comments need to remember he's a human being and being a faceless keyboard warrior is embarassing at the best of times.

Also worth noting BRAB will find you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Elimination Final, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Carlton

Back