Unofficial Preview Elimination Final Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you in the second batch or General?
Because I think there were still a small amount left in the general sale last year but it only lasted about 2 mins from memory.
Be a fair shout for the 11am run but general onsite will be non existent. 2 minutes is not an exaggeration. lucky to get ticket for both port and Carlton last year. was about 50k people in queue.

Decided to look at crowd number for both finals games last year and they were 36,020 and 36,012. 61k lions members and 106k Carlton members trying to get their hands on a ticket.

I can not recall the exact process to get tickets:shoutyoldman:

Do the Lions email out barcodes to members to use when tickets go on sale?
Your barcode is already in your mylions account.

if you log in then click on the 2024 Finals - Weeks 1-3 FAQ's it will show which priority group you are and your member barcode.

just put in your code on the website to unlock tickets and get in the queue Wednesday morning. if you have more than 1 membership/code just add one barcode each line. can redeem 10 tickets at once. 1 membership = 1 ticket

Your barcode is already in your mylions account.

if you log in then click on the 2024 Finals - Weeks 1-3 FAQ's it will show which priority group you are and your member barcode.

just put in your code on the website to unlock tickets and get in the queue Wednesday morning. if you have more than 1 membership/code just add one barcode each line. can redeem 10 tickets at once. 1 membership = 1 ticket
Why are you helping us?

It's a trap guys, ignore this imposter.

😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just went and invited all my friends. Then I reread the email which clearly says 1 ticket per member 🤦

I convoluted that with the "You can purchase a maximum of ten (10) tickets in one transaction."

But you still need a unique barcode for each of those 10 tickets.

This is how you lose all your friends everybody... Don't do what I did!

I got a bit confused with the Port Qualifying Final last year where we were able to invite every Tom, Dick and Harry basically.

Last year the barcode was the same for the year.
So, i will assume 2024 is the same.
No email for me yet

To get barcode using mobile
Tap: on Lions app
Tap: Gameday
Tap: View mobile tickets
Tap: on the Essendon game
Tap: Ticket details
Note your barcode number

I just went and invited all my friends. Then I reread the email which clearly says 1 ticket per member 🤦

I convoluted that with the "You can purchase a maximum of ten (10) tickets in one transaction."

But you still need a unique barcode for each of those 10 tickets.

This is how you lose all your friends everybody... Don't do what I did!

I got a bit confused with the Port Qualifying Final last year where we were able to invite every Tom, Dick and Harry basically.
Get them back by purchasing a corporate box ;)

My son's soccer team playing cup final on Saturday night. Unfortunately, he did his knee 10 days ago so is out. Makes the decision to watch us on TV easier. Did both finals and the GF last year. Give someone else a go in 2024

We can not afford to lose a game like our 2003 Premiership side. :eek:

We looked in all sorts of trouble in that 2003 Prelim at 3/4 time... we then came out in the 4th and blitzed the Swans.:D
Yep. I expect us to murder Carlton and make the Semi Final. From there it is do-able.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back