Unofficial Preview Elimination Final Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it's more to do with the fact you have to be logged in now before you can join the queue. So you can only be logged in at one place at any point in time. I don't think that was the case previously: I think you only had to log in when you went to pay.

But you make an interesting point... I might try that if we make it past week 1.
I was on my mobile service on my phone and the wifi for the computer and it wouldn’t let the second one log on, so I think it’s more about being logged in to the Ticketmaster account with one device and it won’t let you log on with a second.

11 single seats left for your game.
All four finals sold out quickly. Could be around 98k @ MCG as all tickets including MCC & AFL sold out.
That Bulldogs v Hawks game should be an absolute beauty, looking forward to it.

FWIW I think the Hawks get the job done, they have been super impressive, too good for us when I flew down for the Round 11 game at the MCG, it was depressing, I thought our season was done after that one.

FWIW I think the Hawks get the job done, they have been super impressive, too good for us when I flew down for the Round 11 game at the MCG, it was depressing, I thought our season was done after that one.
I flew down for that 1 too and we offered very little resistance and every time we got the ball everything just stopped.
Would hope we had a bit more to offer next time we come up against them.

Funny thing is for me, such is my distaste for both clubs is that I'll be happy one of them is knocked out and annoyed that the other is still in it. :eek:

I just made an account to say that this is what it's all about.

I love the game for the moments it creates.

Gotta look past this week to Sydney or GWS, and probably Port and Hawks. It's going to be TOUGH.

BUT, I am really so happy because of the youth coming through, and the GRIT of the leaders.

Our champagne footy has been just so enjoyable to watch this year, the best Ive ever seen this group do together.

I'd love to be out there eyeballing the group because I know they can take the lot.

Let's see.

GO LIONS!

I just made an account to say that this is what it's all about.

I love the game for the moments it creates.

Gotta look past this week to Sydney or GWS, and probably Port and Hawks. It's going to be TOUGH.

BUT, I am really so happy because of the youth coming through, and the GRIT of the leaders.

Our champagne footy has been just so enjoyable to watch this year, the best Ive ever seen this group do together.

I'd love to be out there eyeballing the group because I know they can take the lot.

Let's see.

GO LIONS!
Welcome Ian, always love the positive thoughts.
I hope the team are solely focussed on Carlton first and foremost.
We can worry about who is next after we get that job done ✅
I think we have as good a chance as any team left in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11 single seats left for your game.
All four finals sold out quickly. Could be around 98k @ MCG as all tickets including MCC & AFL sold out.
There is still an allocation of unreserved seating available (walk-up) for MCC members. If they weather turns bad, there's a good chance many of those seats remain empty.

If we don’t win then I won’t even care if we win another final this season. It’ll be ruined for me

If we don't win I'd go as far as to say they may as well do Mad Monday on a Sunday!

I am hoping for the most confidence boosting wins on our way to the Grand Final.
First up a Solid win over Carlton in week 1.
Second a confidence boosting win over GWS where our Goal kicking is on song and we blow them away as we should have a few weeks ago.
And then I think a win at the ‘G’ against Geelong will go a good way towards going into the Grand Final as ready as we can be to win that elusive first Premiership since 2003.

I am hoping for the most confidence boosting wins on our way to the Grand Final.
First up a Solid win over Carlton in week 1.
Second a confidence boosting win over GWS where our Goal kicking is on song and we blow them away as we should have a few weeks ago.
And then I think a win at the ‘G’ against Geelong will go a good way towards going into the Grand Final as ready as we can be to win that elusive first Premiership since 2003.
We can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back