Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Had nothing to do with that. We lost at the selection table. Hard wicks a moron.
m8 one selection doesn't cost you the game. Can't blame them for that. Ask yourself how many so called stars didn't turn up when we needed them the most.
Then again batch on Waite was a joke. Put grimes on him for a bit and stopped him so comes out half time and puts him back on.

Most of our gun ball players were blanketed like a baby.
There was so much holding on Cotchin and Edwards that it's not even funny.
That holding the ball that wasn't called was so bullshit that it makes the whole umpiring team a joke and a disgrace. I GUARANTEE you that Campo will say that they made a mistake and that'll be that, a verbal apology that gets us nowhere. I ****ing hate that little shit Harvey and Scott.
We need Bennell and Kreuzer NOW.

Why didn't vickery kick or handball to the spare man instead of going for goal from like 35 out...

Martin copping a lot of shit here when a few others were far worse.

I'd just like to point out how overrated Griffiths is on this board as well, be honest.. if he played for any other team would you rate him? No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We lost 3 EFs in a row (2002, 2003, 2004) and made the GF the next year (2005). Don't lose hope Tigers fans.

Thanks but I'm not sure the coach has the brain that Worsfold has.

We're also pretty bare in defence with Chaplin a key but unable to handle pressure.

Our on-field leaders also let us down. Good leaders don't do that.

We should trade Conca. Anyone who can't hit a 10m kick shouldn't be on a list.
While at it:
Craplin that decision cost us the game.So called leader my ass
Griff-Softest tall player ever to pull on our jumper.
Cotch and Lids-Once again went missing.
Batch-Pressure on=fails.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back