Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad luck today

All the best to Chris Newman. We have great memories of footy clinics with him. A gentlemen of the game

It's hard to give Richmond too much crap after seeing Newman walk off like that. Simpson for us will be retiring in the next couple of years without a flag and it just sucks.

Congratulations to Newman on a fantastic career, he should be welcomed into whatever role in the AFL community he wants. Knights and Foley also end their careers officially today, both desperately unlucky players who could have done so much if their bodies held up.

Riewoldt was fantastic, Rance played a great game, Martin and Miles dug in all day in the midfield lifting for their teammates, and McIntosh capped off a great first full season - McIntosh seems like a ripper of a guy with good family values, so good to see him play today.

Bad luck today Tiges, in all seriousness. You've got a great list that is developing fantastic depth, just need some of those top end players to stand up, and there isn't too many old blokes in that list so you should have some improvement left in the future

- our players are still clearly mentally weak at times
- we just never learn from Hansen , ducking stupid
- we need to improve the depth of our list
- players have the talent but seriously need to harden up in their heads and will power . Ellis wasn't good enough , our leaders apart from rance and riewoldt were crap
- we need a new ruckman ivan isn't good enough to deal with power rucks anymore

I think a televised apology similar to that of major disaster announcements to be held at midday tomorrow to Ben Lennon and his family from the Richmond football club. I have a brain damaged dog, I love him him but he's simple. Whoever the f**ck decided it was a good idea to drop a young talent building his form and bring in a very underdone Griffiths would lose a game of chess to my dog. Forget the fact the he's brain damaged, he's a f**king dog and has no concept of anything other than food. So f**k you selectors, f**k you Richmond, f**k you umpires, f**k you Kangaroos and f**k you football. I'm going to find a new sport and pick the best team and enjoy some premierships because it's not happening at this club. If this planet explodes tonight, it was me, I did it.

Well said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That holding the ball cost us, should have been a free and tiger goal but no straight up the other end for a goal. bullshit umpiring. The potential in momentum change and us winning came down to a ****ing umpire not doing his job. I own guns and live in country SA, im going roo shooting for all of us tomorrow night, shame there isnt a species called the umpire roo :mad:
It probably should of been htb, but a few seconds earlier a free kick should of been paid to Ziebell for a high tackle. So they balanced each other out.

I've been inconsolable since last night, watching that game today just made me feel for the diehard tiger fans out there. What is it with our clubs and breaking hearts in finals. Got no interest in the rest of finals after you guys were knocked out. Sincere condolences, it can be a prick of a game football.

I'll just leave this here for the opposition trolls from clubs that missed the finals:

Enjoy your spoon Carlton dickheads.
Enjoy your WADA butt ******* Essendon dickheads.
Enjoy your 1 flag and 27 spoons St Kilda dickheads.
Enjoy 9th Port dickheads. Flag favourites hey? lol dickheads.
Enjoy losing half your club Brisbane dickheads.
Enjoy declining once again next year Pies dickheads. 91 points bros. what dickheads.

I'm feeling a little left out. How about:
Enjoy being our bitches again next year Hawthorn dickheads.

Condolences on the result.

It's hard to give Richmond too much crap after seeing Newman walk off like that. Simpson for us will be retiring in the next couple of years without a flag and it just sucks.

Congratulations to Newman on a fantastic career, he should be welcomed into whatever role in the AFL community he wants. Knights and Foley also end their careers officially today, both desperately unlucky players who could have done so much if their bodies held up.

Riewoldt was fantastic, Rance played a great game, Martin and Miles dug in all day in the midfield lifting for their teammates, and McIntosh capped off a great first full season - McIntosh seems like a ripper of a guy with good family values, so good to see him play today.

Bad luck today Tiges, in all seriousness. You've got a great list that is developing fantastic depth, just need some of those top end players to stand up, and there isn't too many old blokes in that list so you should have some improvement left in the future

That will do for my top 5 of the Tigers

Considering the history our clubs have, well played, sir. You display generosity of spirit.

I hope those ****ing umpires are happy. Blatant free kick to Edwards would've got us in front, but no then they go and kick a goal. ****ed us right in the ****ing ass.
I am that angry right now! Footy is over For me and I honestly don't know if I'll be back. I am not buying a ****ing membership next year that's for sure. 3 chances is too much. I am done.
Goodbye big footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back