Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack and Miles great. Rance, McIntosh, Grimes, Vickery, Newman, Martin all good. I thought Maric did a good job playing on Goldstein too, especially early.

Cotchin, Ellis, Edwards absolute stinkers. Deledio butchered it. Played like he'd been out on the grog last night. Batchelor flogged by Waite. Just too small. WTF Griffiths?

Conca showed enough to suggest he's gonna be very good. That one turnover hurt us big time but he will be quality. Moves extremely well.

Not an unexpected result. North seem to have had our measure in recent years. People will suggest the club can't stand up in finals, but in this case it we were just beaten by the stronger team.

**** that umpire that didn't call ball on Cunnington. You couldn't get more blatant than that. Didn't watch the rest of the match after that.

Bring on next year.
I Love your bravado Bazz to stay calm and look to the future but geez mate,How long can we supporters stand for this?

As bad as our star players were, we still managed to kick a winning score but our defence, which we pride ourselves on went completely missing for the third year in a row.

Batchelor needs to be improved on and with that hopefully we can hide Chaplin more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough luck today guys , was really hoping you would put North out today and get the win your fanbase deserve , but your club will come back stronger next year and hopefully make the jump !

That Htb decision was putrid and swung the momentum of the game on its head !

Good luck in the offseason guys 2016 will be a big year

It's one big script, one big drama, Richmond winning would've ruined the script.

Richmond losing another final? Against North of all times with Waite and Harvey scoring? It's storybook, it's a fairytale for every other club.

See ya around next year folks.
What will it be next year...Elimination final Us v Filth and Fasolo slotting 6?

I'll just leave this here for the opposition trolls from clubs that missed the finals:

Enjoy your spoon Carlton dickheads.
Enjoy your WADA butt ****ing Essendon dickheads.
Enjoy your 1 flag and 27 spoons St Kilda dickheads.
Enjoy 9th Port dickheads. Flag favourites hey? lol dickheads.
Enjoy losing half your club Brisbane dickheads.
Enjoy declining once again next year Pies dickheads. 91 points bros. what dickheads.

Anyway, I'm on the Crows bandwagon for the finals.

I'm giving this thread a rest. There's some mature analysis to be conducted but in between the trolls and the dejected there's not much worth reading TBH. Mods can you just just sit here pressing F5 and delete every second comment please?

Good

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back