Preview Elimination Final: Sydney vs Essendon, SCG, Saturday 09/09/17 @ 4:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads will explode when Smack gets selected along with Melican being replaced with Will Hayward.

the times we have been at our best, or forward set up was thus:

JD
Hooker
Stewart
Tippa
Greene
Fantasia

when we have been sub par, varying names from that list have been missing, throwing off the balance

JD
Hooker - ?
Stewart
Tippa
Greene - Begley
Fantasia

we have nearly got it back to its rightful chemisty with Begley covering for green, but no hooker replacement? I can't see it. I know small ground and all, and wanting to go in small - I don't see how Mckernan does not redress the balance of our ideal set up.

Don't forget there's two versions of Hooker, and they both have drastically different effects on a game. This could be a blessing in disguise.

Don't forget there's two versions of Hooker, and they both have drastically different effects on a game. This could be a blessing in disguise.
I'm excited by it. It means we have to use our smalls more and create more run.

If we park Stewart or Joe at full forward that will be a big mistake.

We need to replicate what Adelaide did lastnight and leave the forwardline open as much as possible to run into.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the people assuming that McKernan will come in late, who do you think will come out for him?

Bad Hooker or Good Hooker, we look much more dangerous with him in. There were wild rumours pregame last night that Sloane was warming up to play so expect the same for Hooks tomorrow.

McKernan was in the rooms for Freo game as emergency and still didn't get a game when Hooker pulled out. So don't think him going up to Sydney is any indicator... unless Joe or TBC pull out!

Pepper your respective angus' Bomber fans.

I'm glad you finally decided to create your own account instead of getting the marketing girls to find out "secrets" on bomberblitz and sending your IT guy to hang out at Melbourne airport to see which players get on the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back