Eliminator oppenents - round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain Reynolds (me) v Wild beasts this week.

Big footy member???

I'm stuffed. I've got Ablett, he doesn't, and I'm sitting on a zero in my backs unless proud plays.

Armada (me) vs Shaolin Monkeys
They have a solid team that is hard to fault with no Ablett so I'll struggle.
But then again I say that every week. Just see how it goes.
Good luck everyone who's left.

playing west coast! apart from porpz his team is flawless. doesn't have franklin at the moment so i would suspect that that would be his trade. me with green burgoyne and porpz out could be in a fair bit of strife. dreamteams a funny game though! anything can happen.

Anyone think enright is worth the risk, or is the recent form he's produced clouding my judgement. other one is salopek. love the way he goes about it but is he over the injury? achilles are one of those things that can easily re-occur.

Versing PPM TEAM, very similar sides so it will come down to these players

my players are in bold, who do u recon has the upper hand:confused:

S.Fisher vs C.Cornes
Gillbe vs Kenelly
Mattner vs Birchall
McPhee vs Milburn
Judd vs Swan
Stanton vs Murphy
S.Johnson vs Tippet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Versing PPM TEAM, very similar sides so it will come down to these players

my players are in bold, who do u recon has the upper hand:confused:

S.Fisher vs C.Cornes
Gillbe vs Kenelly
Mattner vs Birchall
McPhee vs Milburn
Judd vs Swan
Stanton vs Murphy
S.Johnson vs Tippet

S.Fisher vs C.Cornes - him
Gillbe vs Kenelly - you
Mattner vs Birchall - him
McPhee vs Milburn - him
Judd vs Swan - him
Stanton vs Murphy - even
S.Johnson vs Tippet - you by a lot

I would have posted a new thread on this but I still can't, after months of membership and numerous replies. Does anyone know what I need to do to start new threads? I've searched theads and FAQs but can't seem to find anything specific.

Anyway...

I'm making the call that I have to be the luckiest of the remaining 128 people on the eliminator. So far the average score of the people I have come up against is 1644.30 points per game. My opponent has only scored over 2000 once.

I haven't been scoring that well either. 75% of the time I've been in the bottom half of the eliminator rankings. I keep thinking "this is the last week for me" but my opponent crashes and burns.

Has anybody else had a similar run? This week I've got 2 zeros with abblett on the bench so I think I really am stuffed now.

I would have posted a new thread on this but I still can't, after months of membership and numerous replies. Does anyone know what I need to do to start new threads? I've searched theads and FAQs but can't seem to find anything specific.

Anyway...

I'm making the call that I have to be the luckiest of the remaining 128 people on the eliminator. So far the average score of the people I have come up against is 1644.30 points per game. My opponent has only scored over 2000 once.

I haven't been scoring that well either. 75% of the time I've been in the bottom half of the eliminator rankings. I keep thinking "this is the last week for me" but my opponent crashes and burns.

Has anybody else had a similar run? This week I've got 2 zeros with abblett on the bench so I think I really am stuffed now.

dammit, wish i was playin u then i wouldn't have to use trades to try and stay in it! I wouldnt worry bout Ablett on the bench, most people will have the same issue...

Armada (me) vs Shaolin Monkeys
They have a solid team that is hard to fault with no Ablett so I'll struggle.
But then again I say that every week. Just see how it goes.
Good luck everyone who's left.

That would be me! :)

I get the feeling it's going to be so close between us! Hmmmmm who to put as captain....

Good luck mate!

That would be me! :)

I get the feeling it's going to be so close between us! Hmmmmm who to put as captain....

Good luck mate!

Hooray a BF member - finally :thumbsu:
How strange - I was just looking at captain myself. Very different backlines but similar (overall) rankings makes me think we'll be close too. May the footy Gods look down on us with glee and make it a draw!!
Good luck. ;)

Anyway...

What team name are you?

I'm out now. I was thinking of trading last week as I had 2 zeros but I decided not to and put my league first. I was confident of a league win regardless as I was playing a crap side and wanted to save my trades to see what happened to P Burgoyne, Armfield and the chad injuries in my defence. I lost by less than 100 in the eliminator and I was going to trade Burgoyne for Mackie. I would have got up!

With the Chad going down for the rest of the year it was a good call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eliminator oppenents - round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back