Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeping parents in the dark on that stuff is truly disgusting. You need parental approval to go on excursions for obvious reasons, but not that? It's vile

Elon is a twat but I'm glad someone is standing up against that rule. Lets face it Elon is moving for tax reasons, hes a greedy ****er, this was just a chance to sink the boot in with it albeit hypocritically given his privacy stance as you say

You told us none of this matters, why so serious?

Twitter is where people with no friends justify why they don't have any friends when they vent outrage over the most trivial shit or post ridiculous takes on stuff for the purposes of getting likes and retweets.
Almost like bf

Almost like bf
Confused Season 2 GIF by Rick and Morty

It's pretty amusing
Musk spread disinfo in Brazil attacking the government

They took him to court as what he was doing was illegal

He refused to take the case seriously and wouldn't have anyone represent X in court

So now his platform is banned there

The main difference i see between him and Shapiro is Destiny comes with more receipts

Shapiro is all 'feels' , mind you Shapiro is at least better than Matt Walsh who is just a moron.
destiny is a wikipedia wizard, that’s where most of his knowledge base is found.

for reference, before he became an idiot internet debate lord, he was a starcraft player. it defies logic how he has a supporter base considering he’s barely able to string a coherent sentence together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The main difference i see between him and Shapiro is Destiny comes with more receipts

Shapiro is all 'feels' , mind you Shapiro is at least better than Matt Walsh who is just a straight up fascist
Fixed that for you.

Re Destiny, you are right. Though his Israel takes are just centrist civility lib BS.

Elon going full elon

Phrenology type pseudo science, see the Mother Jones article I posted. This is just a variation on the indoctrination he got as a kid where he was told one sort of person is genetically superior to another. It's just rehashed Apartheid for tech bros.

despite being a racist and overall POS, what is the benefit for Elon in allowing Twitter to go full MAGA ? Just because he can ?

Id argue that twitter, if run and moderated correctly, it would be the biggest and most valuable news service in the world.

despite being a racist and overall POS, what is the benefit for Elon in allowing Twitter to go full MAGA ? Just because he can ?

Id argue that twitter, if run and moderated correctly, it would be the biggest and most valuable news service in the world.
Also has a massive opportunity to have longer length, meaningful video easily shared. Look how many views Trump interviews got. It's easier to RT and share video on Twitter than Youtube yet he doesn't want to capitalise on the opportunity? More money than sense

I'll be deleting it soon though, that Temu ad is driving me nuts. No matter how many times I click "i dont like this ad" it pops up every 5th tweet. I avoid political shit, curate the feed well for what I want so all that stuff doesn't bother me for my use of it but the ads, Jesus Christ there's alot of ads

Also has a massive opportunity to have longer length, meaningful video easily shared. Look how many views Trump interviews got. It's easier to RT and share video on Twitter than Youtube yet he doesn't want to capitalise on the opportunity? More money than sense

I'll be deleting it soon though, that Temu ad is driving me nuts. No matter how many times I click "i dont like this ad" it pops up every 5th tweet. I avoid political shit, curate the feed well for what I want so all that stuff doesn't bother me for my use of it but the ads, Jesus Christ there's alot of ads
it's getting absurd. i'd almost waste the money for special premium account to avoid this ads but i also just don't see the point. i've blocked so many dropshipping ads over the past year and they'll still pop up daily. that and the ****ing TEMU ads.

so his internet "friends" will like him. he took one of the most known brands in the world and basically killed it for an ego trip, then told advertisers to **** off and sooked about it.

he's the worlds biggest baby catering to the biggest idiots on the planet and running a slowly sinking ship.

it's getting absurd. i'd almost waste the money for special premium account to avoid this ads but i also just don't see the point. i've blocked so many dropshipping ads over the past year and they'll still pop up daily. that and the ****ing TEMU ads.
Advertisers obviously have data to suggest they work but FMD does ANYONE ever click on twitter or youtube ads?! I never have, I just wait for the skip button on YT. Cant comment on FB/IG, dont have them but who on earth clicks on these. There's also so much advertising it's just become white noise, i usually have NFI what YT ad is playing as I wait for the skip button.

I refuse to pay for premium services just to get rid of ads, farcical business practice. More likely to just click on them so the business pays a charge but then twitter/YT gets more money and I dont want that either.

I've muted/blocked 100's of accounts that advertise but that Temu one can't be, it's so ****ing annoying

so his internet "friends" will like him. he took one of the most known brands in the world and basically killed it for an ego trip, then told advertisers to **** off and sooked about it.

he's the worlds biggest baby catering to the biggest idiots on the planet and running a slowly sinking ship.

if he wanted to piss away a few billion why not give it to a worthy cause ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back