Politics Fascist takeover US 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course they're miles apart, I was never eluding to them being similar.
I mean... you kinda were.

Both parties like sow doubt over the authenticity of election results when they lose and claim they're flawless when they win, instead of gracefully admitting defeat.
That implies some degree of equivalency when there is none in regards to Trump 2020. Again, casting doubt vs trying to cheat and overturn. Completely different things.

I mean... you kinda were.

That implies some degree of equivalency when there is none in regards to Trump 2020. Again, casting doubt vs trying to cheat and overturn. Completely different things.

That statement I made isn't wrong.

What happened on Jan 6th was the culmination of weeks of Trump spreading lies and sowing doubt over the election results. Hell, from memory he started before the election even took place. Jan 6th wasn't the beginning of the dissent, it was the end result of it.

Thankfully Democrats have never taken it that far obviously but it's a very fine example of what happens when a party refuses to back down.

Last edited:
I'd say it's more a Trump thing than a Republican thing. Problem is, winning an election seems more important to them than actually running the country properly.

I'd also suggest that the Democrats tick off a lot more than just a few of that list but yes, definitely the Trump groupies would tick off most of it.

Trump and a Republican thing are not really a thing to seperate anymore

Everyone wants to pick a fight on here and miss the entire point.

Nice rant but not even remotely to the point I was attempting to make.

Do you think any political party casting doubt over the authenticity of an election they lost is an appropriate thing to do, no matter how minor?

I mean attempting to nuke a city and throwing a mars bar wrapper out of a car window are both wrong too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Politics Fascist takeover US 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back