Emma Quayle's top 10- on SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet (as when i tried to message her myself her PM inbox was full!:D)

All i want to know is if Jack Watts is locked in:)
Just sent here one then and It went Through:thumbsu:

Is that so she doesn't miss your request for a date?? Since you were blowing smoke up her arse earlier :D
Haha, nah i've always thought she was a top journalist. Probably because whenever there is actually a positive article about Melbourne she is the journalist, everyone else spouts negative crap.

Hey guys, happy to try and help out where I can if anyone has any questions, but maybe better to email me at equayle@theage.com.au cos my in box keeps filling up and I'm sure you don't want me hanging around (although the site is great and I don't seem to get bagged too much :p)

Just remember that I most definitely don't know who all the clubs are going to pick!! In the next couple of weeks once I've gathered some more info I'll put together a few different lists and try nut out the top 10 for The Age, but I need more time!!! It's a really tough one to figure out this year, there's a big log jam of players around the middle of the first round which should mean some nice surprises for the teams around that mark.

Hope I wasn't out of line skulking around the site! And I appreciate all the nice feedback about the book....

Cheers

Hey guys, happy to try and help out where I can if anyone has any questions, but maybe better to email me at equayle@theage.com.au cos my in box keeps filling up and I'm sure you don't want me hanging around (although the site is great and I don't seem to get bagged too much :p)

Just remember that I most definitely don't know who all the clubs are going to pick!! In the next couple of weeks once I've gathered some more info I'll put together a few different lists and try nut out the top 10 for The Age, but I need more time!!! It's a really tough one to figure out this year, there's a big log jam of players around the middle of the first round which should mean some nice surprises for the teams around that mark.

Hope I wasn't out of line skulking around the site! And I appreciate all the nice feedback about the book....

Cheers

It is a Great Book,

Yeah we know you are not a 100% on who goes where but You would at least have some Word on How is looking at who and Chances of is Possibly Happening.

Thanks for Helping us out Emma:thumbsu:

Loved the book Emma, hopefully there'll be another one coming out in the future ... no pressure :p

Could always do with more quality posters like your good self on BF :thumbsu: You're welcome to 'skulk' any time.

Cheers

You are clearly one of the better Journo's going around.
I remember a couple of years ago, you were the only 'expert' to pick Ben Reid as going top 10.
Love to hear you on SEN and to read your stuff in the Age.

Any chance of you doing a gig with Liam Pickering on SEN as you have done in the past?

Didn't know much about Dylan Ross, Andrew Duhau, Tom Gillies, Luke Delaney, Zac Pickett.
A couple of OK outsiders in that list. I especially like Gillies. Solid defender who is rarely beaten. But I had to laugh at the Zac Pickett mention. Huge bloke with dreadlocks for the Geelong Falcons. Was a bit of a cult hero with me and one of my mates. :D

Also, nice to see you break your BigFooty duck, Emma. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interesting she doesn't have Sidebottom in her top 10
or even under considerations for 9 of those picks

would be happy if it came down to us having the choice between Trengove, Davis and Sidebottom
can't really go too far wrong there
my preference would probably be Sidebottom, but wouldn't be at all disappointed with either of the others

Wouldn't have thought Yarran would be much of a chance at Ports pick. They have plenty of similar type players to Yarran and Port are notorious for using their draft picks for needs, just couldn't see them going that way TBH.

please no lewis johnstone

What have you got against Lewis Johnstone.

He is the second best KF available and may end up being the best KF from the draft.

He is a smart footballer who has lots of upside.

What have you got against Lewis Johnstone.

He is the second best KF available and may end up being the best KF from the draft.

He is a smart footballer who has lots of upside.

I agree.

It's so tempting to look at midfielders early on in the draft because of immediate impact, but if the Roos took another quality key position player here they really start to build a team around talented young talls in Hansen, Tarrant and Johnston who will hold up their KP department for years to come.

Plus there will be talented midfielders available at their second selection.

I agree.

It's so tempting to look at midfielders early on in the draft because of immediate impact, but if the Roos took another quality key position player here they really start to build a team around talented young talls in Hansen, Tarrant and Johnston who will hold up their KP department for years to come.

Plus there will be talented midfielders available at their second selection.

I want it now Daddy!!!!

not sure if Emma has listed it anywhere already, but I'd be interested in her personal views on the top 10/20 kids.. as in who she rates the best, not where she thinks they will end up going.

Last year, if WC had taken Morton instead of Masten, Melbourne would have taken Grant and WB would have taken Rance @ 5.

Rance almost lasted until our next pick @ 19 (he went @ 18).

The year before we were considering Nathan Krakuour @ 11 but went for Everitt instead (who was rated a 3rd rounder on BF). Krakuour almost made it to our 3rd round pick!

Sure, thats understandable. Just wasnt sure if it was a simple oversight by the OP or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back