England in Sri Lanka-Tests

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Lankans!

Mind you SL wouldn't want to be caught 2 wickets or so short. They batted on for some time without too much scoring going on during some periods.

From what I've seen of Broad he isn't bad. I can't really tell, but do you really think he'll be able to make an impact at test level right at the current moment? I'm all for him as an OD bowler.

I'm a big fan of Sidebottom. Is there anyone else like him lurking around?

vaas 3/22

life in the old dog yet.

(can't believe they didnt' select him for the second test in aus)

murali, vaas have carried the SL attack for nearly 2 decade, when they go, the lankans will be worse off 10 fold than aus without mcgrath and warne.

vaas averge of 30 would have been much lower if they had a team that could actually hold catches and captains that spent more time setting fields than thinking about lunch, and he definately had taylor out LBW all those years ago :D

From what I've seen of Broad he isn't bad. I can't really tell, but do you really think he'll be able to make an impact at test level right at the current moment? I'm all for him as an OD bowler.

I'm a big fan of Sidebottom. Is there anyone else like him lurking around?

Can't play too many swingers like that... Hoggy out of the 2nd test so i think Anderson should be dropped (Preferably from the Spinnaker Tower :rolleyes:) with Swann and Broad coming

50 for Dinger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will England have a go?

Here is a chance for England to take a chance, either settle for playing for a draw, or, they can have a hit for several overs and see how they go, will Sri Lanka put the field back, if so then they can milk the singles, then if they get close enough they could have another go and try and win it.

I love cricket like this, tactics and bluff, who will have the nerve?

Remove this Banner Ad

England in Sri Lanka-Tests

Remove this Banner Ad

Back