English Premier League 16/05, 17/05

Remove this Banner Ad

CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Now that's out of the way, what's happening everywhere else? I see Fulham are beating Toon and Boro and Hull are both drawing. Good, good. Oh, City just scored. Never mind, hang in there Fulham.

I'm not ash thunk ash you drink I am, oshifer.

Either a ridiculous refereeing decision, or a ridiculous bit of defending by Richards.

I know what my money is on.

Still, £120m to turn a 9th place 55 points a season team into a 9th placed (at best) 50 points a season (at best) team.

Hopefully we have just over 90 minutes of football left with the clueless Welsh muppet in charge.

And I will add while I'm pissed off, if the idiot in charge mentions one more time about how unfair it is that Redknapp, Hodgson and Zola are getting praise while he is getting none that the table doesn't lie.

Fulham!!!! What a save by Schwatzer with a couple of minutes remaining.
Newcastle very unlucky though- their disallowed goal was crap and the dismissal very harsh!
Still, Fulham will take it :)

Was barely a yellow. Ruined what was becoming a enjoyable game really. Having seen Fulhams goal IMO that is onside. Fulham got a decent strike force if Kamara and Nevland are 3rd and 4th choice. Both look delecious at times esp. Kamara.

Fulhams goal was offside - not the initial goal, but the ball from Nevland (I think) to Kamara. Harper comes out, making him the second last defender, and Kamara was clearly closer to the ball than both Harper and the ball.

Shocking decision from Webb. Newcastle should be level.

It was probably a free kick.

You see it let go all of the time, but Webb specifically went over there to warn Nolan. Nolan put his arm out and made it extremely obvious he was holding Schwarzer back.

We're down. Can't see Hull not getting at least a point off Man Utd next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boro still a chance going into the last day...it's the best I could hope for I guess. United will beat Hull, it'll just come down to us being able to beat West Ham (highly unlikely) and Villa beating Newcastle(draw most likely)

Tuncay..what a goal...someone give us 20 million for him please :D

spurs can still get 7th!! we need everton to beat fulham next week. and of course we need to beat liverpool...

CMON!!!! BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boro still a chance going into the last day...it's the best I could hope for I guess. United will beat Hull, it'll just come down to us being able to beat West Ham (highly unlikely) and Villa beating Newcastle(draw most likely)

Tuncay..what a goal...someone give us 20 million for him please :D

If you beat us by more then 4 goals ill give the Pope a blowie

Good win by us today. Not so good second half but really should have put them away first half. 6 wins in a row at home is a good way to finish the season. Let's hope to really finish off the season with a win at Anfield with Keano scoring the winner!!

Oh, and the penalty was dodgy at best, but they have been given.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League 16/05, 17/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Back