Remove this Banner Ad

Final play for tonight's matches:

Arsenal
Man City
QPR (Win or Draw)
West Brom v Bolton (Draw)
Man U v Swansea (Under 2.5 goals)

@ 29.92

Very risky multi this week, but obviously a big payday if it comes off (unlikely). Hopefully when I get home tommorow morning there'll be a few more hundred bucks in the account.

Had some good results on the weekend but was on holiday so didn't post em here.

God I hate international breaks, but looking ahead to the next league games I'm taking the early price of $6.50 for Man United to win 1-0 away at Swansea.

After the drubbing by City Fergie has gone back to his tried and true more defensive approach of grinding out results. Two 1-0 results have followed. Swansea at home, with their tight defense and organised approach would be a good candidate for this result anyway but with Fergies current focus I think it's a good chance of happening.

1.5 units correct score 1-0 to Man United @ $6.50 on Sportsbet

:thumbsu: Analysis spot on for this one, very happy.

+ 7.5 units from this bet.

+ 16 units ITT

bloody flipping bolton, knew i shouldn' have taken the risk on that matvh..

still have the multi from the previous page going with just chelsea left, hope they can get a win to give me a nice collect

So close! Nice that you got Arsenal and QPR.

I have this multi going:

Swansea vs Man U under 2.5 goals
South Africa to win 2nd test
Tottenham vs Aston Villa over 2.5 goals
Liverpool vs Man City - Man City to win

@11.71

0.15 Units on Lampard to score 2 or more goals @ $15 on Sportsbet.

Lampard is getting back to his old goal scoring form lately with AVBs attacking instincts letting him off the leash a bit. Penalties and some free kicks might help too. Little bet here for interests sake :)

0.15 Units on Lampard to score 2 or more goals @ $15 on Sportsbet.

Lampard is getting back to his old goal scoring form lately with AVBs attacking instincts letting him off the leash a bit. Penalties and some free kicks might help too. Little bet here for interests sake :)

A loser.

-0.15 units

+15.85 units ITT

Tottenham at $1.53 isn't much value but should dominate Villa. -1.0 goal is $1.80 still short but something they should cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've gone for Spurs into City.

I'm thinking about this one: A sub to score in the Liverpool vs Man City game @$3.84

Subs have scored in 6 out of 12 Man City games so far this season, so these might be good odds. Then again, Liverpool don't give away as many goals as some other sides that City's faced.

3u Newcastle +1.25AH @ 2.08
1u ManU/Newcastle draw @ 5.19
1u Blackburn win @ 4.93
2u Arsenal win @ 1.52

Really hoping Newcastle continue their good form, they were good vs City despite the loss.

Stoke in relegation form and Blackburn are scoring goals away from home, decent odds on the win.

Arsenal going great vs a team that just doesnt turn up on their travels.

My multi for tonight:

8 Selections Chosen
1 Stoke v Blackburn (Laying Blackburn @ 5.41)
2 Norwich v QPR (Laying QPR @ 4.14)
3 Arsenal v Fulham (Laying Fulham @ 8.49)
4 Swansea v Aston Villa (Laying Aston Villa @ 3.98)
5 Brighton v Coventry (Laying Coventry @ 5.19)
6 Cardiff v Nottm Forest (Laying Nottm Forest @ 4.96)
7 Hull v Burnley (Laying Burnley @ 4.84)
8 Leeds v Barnsley (Laying Barnsley @ 5.41)

8-Folds
Selections Odds Stake Potential win
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 @ 5.88

Gday Fellas

Started to have a punt on Football matches with reasonable results (EPF, Ligue 1, Primera Div etc). So far i have been doing S8 up bets like win/loss OR Double chance AND having a go a CORRECT SCORE taking at least 2 options like 2-0 and 3-0 to increase my chances. Ufortunately things are not going my way in this type of market..

My question is "Are correct score markets sucker bets?" I know I prob should of learnt this b4 I started betting on it but I am a happy gambling degenerate.

Best of luck to u all!

There's some Poisson distribution stuff you could google regarding correct score systems, but unless you have a really good model and stats database going, I'd say its a sucker bet.

poisson doesn't work with football because it underestimates draws.

the correct score markets are so juiced you probably can't beat them.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League - 2011/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back