English Premiership 14/5, 15/5, 17/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor attempt at trolling, makes you seem as dumb as we believe

Alright, moron.

Apart from finishing, speed, positioning off the ball and aerial prowess for a player his size, what does Hernandez offer?

Get over it. He's a good goalscorer but not much else. Doesn't hold the ball up or create. As I said, a rich man's Jermain Defoe.

Filthy United cheats that ball was already out for a goal kick by the time Hernandez fell over and penalty only given after United complaining like a bunch of sooks

Just paused it on IQ, the ball is in play mate.

Not that i'd expect anything less from you.

EDIT: It's not when he falls over, it's when contact is initiated.

Bahaha, West Ham relegated (just about certain anyway). Embers should be crying by now.

Wonder what the odds are on the United vs Blackpool game next week. No doubt Fergie will bow over for Holloway and field an incredibly shit lineup, probably to get Adam.

Come on, Wolves!

Bahaha, West Ham relegated (just about certain anyway). Embers should be crying by now.

Wonder what the odds are on the United vs Blackpool game next week. No doubt Fergie will bow over for Holloway and field an incredibly shit lineup, probably to get Adam.

Come on, Wolves!
you put robbie keane and wayne bridge in the same squad and that's what happens.

Alright, moron.

Apart from finishing, speed, positioning off the ball and aerial prowess for a player his size, what does Hernandez offer?

Get over it. He's a good goalscorer but not much else. Doesn't hold the ball up or create. As I said, a rich man's Jermain Defoe.

Champione, Champione, Ole, Ole, Ole

One difference...DeFoe has no title!

Come on, Wolves!

SAF has earned the right to field a weakened side.

Beat Schalke 4-1 with one.

And won the title with one apparently!

I have 100 dollars says if the situation was reversed and a Blackburn player had been fouled like that, and a penalty hadn't been given, you'd be whinging about it.

Thus, we can conclude it is a penalty.

Just paused it on IQ, the ball is in play mate.

Not that i'd expect anything less from you.

EDIT: It's not when he falls over, it's when contact is initiated.

Hernandez had a zero percent chance of keeping the ball in play without any contact with the keeper. For that reason alone a penalty should not be awarded. And Dowd's initial reaction was no penalty, changing his mind after some quite pathetic Manchester United whining. Sums up your whole season, winning games off poor referees decisions.

Hernandez had a zero percent chance of keeping the ball in play without any contact with the keeper. For that reason alone a penalty should not be awarded. And Dowd's initial reaction was no penalty, changing his mind after some quite pathetic Manchester United whining. Sums up your whole season, winning games off poor referees decisions.

Club: Liverpool

He was fouled when the ball was in play. It's a penalty.

Dowd was always going to ask his assistant, most likely about wether the ball was still in play. It was and the penalty was duly awarded.

You're clutching at straws mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah because it's just so cool to pick the most popular or successful teams to support.
have to be a real man to do that.

lakers and manchester united? give me a ****ing break.

Perhaps when he started watching NBA they were the only side being shown back then over here? u dont know. If he has only just started following them recently then yeah call him a bandwagoner but if he liked them back in the Magic days then its fair enough.

You also do realise there were alot of Man Utd fans that got on them when Liverpool were the flavour of the month? Just because someone has listed next to them fave team Man Utd doesnt automatically mean they are a bandwagoner.

Heh, yeah he's pretty much described the perfect poacher. A bit like saying RVN and Inzaghi are rubbish because all they do is finish moves.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premiership 14/5, 15/5, 17/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back