English Premiership 14/5, 15/5, 17/5

Remove this Banner Ad

yep - it's just so coincedental how most people support top teams. the most successful ones, isn't it?

takes a big tough guy to do that.

the majority of people here support a total of 2 or 3 clubs out of how many in england?
an amazing coincedence!

and the lakers? ****ing joke.

that's one reason why other 'smaller' teams don't grow because of the amount of people so inclined to support the most popular and successful teams.

such a shame I couldn't have supported the ridiculously popular, ridiculously successful lakers and looked at the PL league table, or club popularity when choosing.
I wouldn't know what a trophy drought was like or know what the feeling was like to never see your team win anything, ever. as the years pass and the opporunities slip.

supporting a team because of their success or quality automatically makes any success that team has with your support hollow.

you guys have it so hard.

You've written an essay and I'm not even sure why you've quoted my post. That all may be true, but why do you care who someone else follows?

i would hardly think finishing mid table and winning FA Cup's is doing it 'tough'

so finishing mid table consistently and also having a few years down the bottom is success? yep we won a few FA Cups but im pretty sure when u choose a club to support u dont base it on FA Cup success lol.

Its fair to say if u started or were supporting them in those times u arent a bandwagoner

1. I didn't bring up the bandwagoning topic.
2. we've had this conversation before
3. lets move on and subject the thread appropriately, as it was previously.

18-1-0 is probably > any other title winning MU team under Fergie. and of the results at home, I can't think of many, if any that were lucky or undeserved. maybe earlier in the campaign - but maybe not, I don't remember.
that will be some achievement.

Bloody basketball in a Premier league thread....leave it out!

Who cares who people support. Do we care about all of the band wagon Liverpool fans from the 80s, or the all of the Chelsea ones of the 00's....and dont forget the upcoming influx of City fans...Every decade has had its 'most' popular teams. Usually as that team is the one you see and hear about the most. Kids want to follow teams that win and teams that they can see on tv. Get over it fukn!

Baffled how anyone doesn't rate Hernandez. One of the best signings of this season, probably the best when you look at the transfer fee. Although in my opinion Suarez is signing of the season. And that's just not my Liverpool bias, he is truly amazing. Nearly every goal we score he is involved in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anybody has a link to a reliable free streaming site for any of tonight's games it would be much appreciated. I have misplaced the one I used a few months ago. Can't sleep and Foxtel has sh*t itself. PLease pm me if possible. Tx in advance!

Ledley King back in for us. Great to see him back but not expecting much as he hasn't played for ages.

Not sure if I should watch this one. Beating Liverpool is nice and all but making the Europa League isn't. Come on Birmingham and Wigan!

VDV scores a belter. 0-1 to us.

The difference in quality is really starting to show here. Absolutely dominating the red shit at the moment.

Ledley King back in for us. Great to see him back but not expecting much as he hasn't played for ages.

Not sure if I should watch this one. Beating Liverpool is nice and all but making the Europa League isn't. Come on Birmingham and Wigan!

I would laugh if you finished 6th and made Europa league through the fair play comp. Would have to start in the qualifiers too.

Fulham, Spurs and Villa (get in) all winning.

Bent scores, Arsenal have already gone fishin' going by their first 10 minutes. Not interested in the slightest.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Bent x2. Woeful, utter rubbish.

Arsenals end of season capitulation might actually turn out not such a bad thing for them. It will surely force Wenger into the market this summer an spend big.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premiership 14/5, 15/5, 17/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back