Podcast ep 6.25 Mid Year Report

Remove this Banner Ad

Download Here

Hi All

Even though I'm not on, the show goes on.

Tune into Bevan and Cameron, very entertaining hosts.

The are reviewing the SANFL, mid year draftee assessment. and more.

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All

Rick
Hey Rick, once you are back would you get the Carlton fella on to talk about his experiences in Shanghai with the Port team

Hey Rick, once you are back would you get the Carlton fella on to talk about his experiences in Shanghai with the Port team

Sure will try.

I may hand the reigns over to Cameron and aBevan for awhile however.

Should be able to get him in the next few weeks. It would be great to hear about the time he spent with our club!

PortProud

If you check these threads. You should see more questions I’ll invite them if you can keep an eye out for them.

Also the Bigfooty crew always produce intelligent topics to discuss

Download Here

Hi All

Rick

I would go with "Season's First Quarter Report." The Minor Round would have three parts, and Finals would be the fourth quarter.

The season has 28 weeks, but its first half would be a bit longer than the second. This year, I have:
Q1 - Rounds 1-9
Q2 - RR10-18
Q3 - RR19-23
Q4 - Finals (RR24-28)

---

Bevan and Cameron are great additions to the Podcast. Completely different style from Portia and Macca. I wonder how you five together would sound like, FishingRick04.

Last edited:
I would go with "Season's First Quarter Report." The Minor Round would have three parts, and Finals would be the fourth quarter.

The season has 28 weeks, but its first half would be a bit longer than the second. This year, I have:
Q1 - Rounds 1-9
Q2 - RR10-18
Q3 - RR19-23
Q4 - Finals (RR24-38)

---

Bevan and Cameron are great addition to the Podcast. Completely different style from Portia and Macca. I wonder how you five together would sound like, FishingRick04.

Five together would be an adjustment we’d need it to be panel style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast ep 6.25 Mid Year Report

Remove this Banner Ad

Back