EPL Live app by Sportsmate

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys. Here is an update from our end (via Facebook). Frustrating to say the very least...

Over the weekend, Apple rejected Premier League Live for a second time because of the name - despite a plethora of other apps existing in the store with "EPL" or "Premier League" in the title. We've urgently re-submitted another new version that we hope will be approved by the weekend.

We want our fans to know that English Premier League Live was submitted in the last week of July and after the first rejection, Sportsmate changed the name of the app to satisfy compliance, only to be knocked back again for reasons unbeknown to us.

It's incredibly frustrating and we are bitterly disappointed with the inconsistency shown by Apple, but will continue to do all in our power to send this baby live in time for Saturday kick-off.

The Android community however will be pleased to hear that Premier League Live will be available to download free prior to the weekend.

At this rate we might be like Pro Evo in the early 2000's.

"Great goal scored by Dimitri Brabotov for Manchester Red in the English League"

#sigh

The most perplexing thing is that our first title adjustment was compliant with Apple regulations yet for some reason it was knocked back, despite the broad array of apps using these precise names and search terms. We'll keep you posted!

Apple are a joke. Copycat apps get approved all the time given that they are so obviously infringing copyright.

Apple punish name infringement yet do nothing to protect images, design, game play, etc.

Hi guys. Here is an update from our end (via Facebook). Frustrating to say the very least...

Call it 'Football with Friends' and it'll get through :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to everyone who has downloaded the app via Google Play so far.

There will no doubt be some initial teething problems and improvements to make, so please let us know your initial thoughts. While we naturally love hearing positive feedback, by all means tell us what you think needs to be fixed or enhanced.

Still no news from Apple which is frustrating us as much as it is you. We'll keep you posted.

Thanks to everyone who has downloaded the app via Google Play so far.

There will no doubt be some initial teething problems and improvements to make, so please let us know your initial thoughts. While we naturally love hearing positive feedback, by all means tell us what you think needs to be fixed or enhanced.

Still no news from Apple which is frustrating us as much as it is you. We'll keep you posted.

The match stats don't seem to work for me. I've also had the app crash on me a couple of times. Other than that it seems like a good app, not as polished as your AFL one but that's to be expected.

Yeah match stats not working for me either but the app is great otherwise! Good work.

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL Live app by Sportsmate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back