EPL Live app by Sportsmate

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance it will include the lower divisions of english football?

While the app won't feature the lower division league competitions, you will receive all of the live scores and statistics for games in the FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League and Europa League - even if they don't feature a Premier League team. For example, you won't be able to follow Leeds vs Millwall in a Championship clash, however you would receive all of the data if they drew each other in a Cup competition. Likewise for Galatasaray and Olympiakos should they face off in Europe, or any other combination of teams for that matter.

This is all down to the breadth of data that we receive. As you can imagine, it's not certainly not cheap and we certainly want to keep the app free. We submitted the app to Apple last night and it should be ready to download within 10 days, pending approval. We wanted to get the fundamentals right before expanding (plus, it's very expensive!) If everything runs smoothly and there is significant demand from fans to cover other leagues, we may consider that in due course.

As always, your feedback and suggestions are key to our ongoing developmental success.

Are you able to get their official emblems?

Sadly not. As you can imagine this is closely-guarded IP and is too expensive and/or fraught with legal danger for us to deem worthwhile flirting with. As such, our designers have come up with a neat set of graphics for each team not dissimilar to our other sporting apps.

looks fantastic, slick interface, seems easy to use. i am going to check your footy app out. good luck with it all.

edit: well i've already been using your footy app for a while. can't believe it's yours. had it on my iphone last season and have it now on my android and i use it more than the official app, it's clearly the best footy app. the widget makes it ridiculously easy to find out which games are happening that week and the tv guide function is unbelievable, brilliant idea, saves going all the way through the afl site to find out which game 7 is showing.

imagine if you did the tv guide for EPL.. for all aussies! you could charge for the app and we'd all buy it.

Here are some more screens. Get excited! Not long to go now...

Here is an example of what the main match-day screen will look like. Man City fans will remember this day fondly! (our condolences to the red side of Manchester)
DXp76.png

One of the new features we love is the visual scoring analysis. Our test case in this instance, Super Mario Balotelli! Even if you can't watch the game, you'll know how the goals went in.
6lfp5.png

As we showed you recently, here is the menu that allows you to easily navigate throughout the various competitions.
zYYbT.png

Like all of the Sportsmate apps, Premier League Live will keep you up to date with the latest EPL news and transfers.
LJSw1.png

Finally, here is how the table will appear. We suspect Arsenal and Aston Villa fans will be happy it remains this way? Likewise Everton! Champions League in Liverpool, but probably not how the Reds envisaged it.
TrnoY.png

Can anyone help me? I normally don't follow the EPL but have agreed to enter a work EPL dreamteam comp against a group of very competitive fellas. Need to know if there are any sites where I can go to where decent coaches let on their initial squads for this season so I at least have a chance of getting off to a reasonable start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premier League Live will be free (like the rest of our app suite)... but we like where you're going with this!

Feel free to leave a case of crisp, unmarked bills on our doorstep :)

Just PM me your home address. I promise I won't stalk you.

Send it via our uncle in Nigeria. We promise we won't steal your credit card details.

Sounds safe.

Serious though App looks killer. Will definitely purchase for free.:)
Would actually pay $0.99c.

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL Live app by Sportsmate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back