EPL Matchday 14 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

An Everton defender? Your defence is worse than ours this season and that takes some beating.
On par. We also don't have Liam Cooper so we're better already.

Also considering 6 teams have conceded more and 3 have conceded the same as Leeds.. hardly takes beating. That's nearly half the rest of the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i can’t see you above Everton on the table

Everytime I am questioned here why I dislike Man U so much, asshat supporters like you are the very reason.

The arrogance and superiority complex you mugs have always had is extremely annoying especially as your club has turned into Also-Rans ever since Whiskey Face retired as Manager.

Everytime I am questioned here why I dislike Man U so much, asshat supporters like you are the very reason.

The arrogance and superiority complex you mugs have always had is extremely annoying especially as your club has turned into Also-Rans ever since Whiskey Face retired as Manager.
He's an Everton fan.

He's an Everton fan.

Could have sworn he was a Manc. My bad. Anyhow lol Neverton. Have I mentioned before that Leeds have been champions of England more recently than The Toffees ? :)

You might want to win some decent silverware again soon before talking smack about other clubs, esp in a different division #justsayin

Could have sworn he was a Manc. My bad. Anyhow lol Neverton. Have I mentioned before that Leeds have been champions of England more recently than The Toffees ? :)

You might want to win some decent silverware again soon before talking smack about other clubs, esp in a different division #justsayin

He's having you on, he's a United fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL Matchday 14 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back