Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Ten Haag isn't a bad manager, ManYoo is just a bad club these days.

They need to nuke their squad like arsenal did and start fresh because that dressing room is toxic
Are you sure? He's the one using these tactics. He already changed the squad and brought in his players that he says can't play the way he wants. He's constantly scapegoating players, being completely stubborn and unable to see what is going on in a game. Works when you manager Ajax which generally isn't hard.

Are you sure? He's the one using these tactics. He already changed the squad and brought in his players that he says can't play the way he wants. He's constantly scapegoating players, being completely stubborn and unable to see what is going on in a game. Works when you manager Ajax which generally isn't hard.
Yeah, I think his coaching history especially the Ajax team shows he's a good coach, don't forget he coached them to a champs semi final and they played awesome football aswell. It's just not working at utd, I agree some of his transfers have been poor but at this point I can't believe utd have picked 6 bad coaches in a row or whatever it is. It's gotta be more than just ten Haag sucks

Yeah, I think his coaching history especially the Ajax team shows he's a good coach, don't forget he coached them to a champs semi final and they played awesome football aswell. It's just not working at utd, I agree some of his transfers have been poor but at this point I can't believe utd have picked 6 bad coaches in a row or whatever it is. It's gotta be more than just ten Haag sucks
He had some great young talent in that team, talent that went onto Barca etc. His coaching record is good in the Netherlands, but the Netherlands is the Netherlands. Frank De Boer took Ajax to 4 straight titles, sacked at Inter after a short spell and an ever shorter spell at Palace, now he's at a UAE team.

There's a reason why he was never poached by anyone but United, even when they big clubs had vacancies... and now we're seeing it.

Aston Villa are going to do a Leicester City, aren't they?
It's not a really a Leicester though, they are a good team with a very good coach and there are alot of good teams this year.

Would be so heartbreaking for arsenal if they lost the league to villa, might be their only chance for a while.

Aston Villa are going to do a Leicester City, aren't they?
If the other few top contenders are awful and poor at collecting points from here, then yes. Odds are that one or two of Man City, Liverpool or Arsenal still push up around that 90 point mark.

If everyone free falls and 80 points can land a title, then Villa are a chance.

I love their work, but the competition at the top end is higher than in Leicester's title season.

He had some great young talent in that team, talent that went onto Barca etc. His coaching record is good in the Netherlands, but the Netherlands is the Netherlands. Frank De Boer took Ajax to 4 straight titles, sacked at Inter after a short spell and an ever shorter spell at Palace, now he's at a UAE team.

There's a reason why he was never poached by anyone but United, even when they big clubs had vacancies... and now we're seeing it.
Yeah I don't agree with that, I'm not saying he's a pep level coach but I don't believe Uniteds problems just come from him. He started making cultural changes last season and then the players look like they've just had enough of him and wanna dictate the club again.

He had fantastic talent at ajax, he was also the one that developed them. Can't beat him with that stick, he's the reason those players got transfers all over Europe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I don't agree with that, I'm not saying he's a pep level coach but I don't believe Uniteds problems just come from him. He started making cultural changes last season and then the players look like they've just had enough of him and wanna dictate the club again.

He had fantastic talent at ajax, he was also the one that developed them. Can't beat him with that stick, he's the reason those players got transfers all over Europe.
He also made personnel changes and they got worse. He's also had this happening for 2-3 months and he's been unable to change it. That is the sign of an ordinary manager.

It's a stupid rule when it can hit both players arms, and the attacking team gets punished.

If it hits the attackers hand first, then it should be a free kick to the other team. If it hits the defender, it should be a penalty.

If it hits the attackers hand first, then it should be a free kick to the other team? If it hits the defender, it should be a penalty.
Neither would have been handball outside of the penalty box. So I dont think a penalty would be right.

The rule says that you can't handball (deliberate or not) and score a goal, so it was correctly ruled out.

But I think it's a stupid rule.

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back