Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Palace, too trash to do anything good, not trash enough to get relegated.
I wouldn't say Palace are completely safe this season, especially with Luton showing some fight and a resurgent Bournemouth. The last relegation spot is a lot more open than it was a month ago.

Damn.

Leeds will win again so it's all good though fam :)

Liverpool and their jammy luck has got to run out sometime right ?
To be fair its not luck when Palace are Pools bunnies. They said the stat before was that the last time a Roy team beat pool was WBA in 2012, and that Klopps Pool tends to beat WHY and Palace and the best result Palace have against Klopp is a draw.

I wouldn't say Palace are completely safe this season, especially with Luton showing some fight and a resurgent Bournemouth. The last relegation spot is a lot more open than it was a month ago.
They will be fine, they have barely had Olise and Eze all season

Luton or Forest for me, would be surprised if Palace are even in the convo.

Expected result in the end, I tipped Pool 3-1 and they should have gotten that. But Palace would be kicking themselves for throwing away points. Any other season they would be in the relegation dogfight, they are just lucky Luton/Burnley/SHU are poor and Everton were docked points.

But if their good players are poached end of this season, next year could be a long one for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The craziest thing is if we go back to the Tottenham game they cannot do anything because play has resumed, but today they call a penalty almost two minutes later

Idiots

One of the dumbest challenges I have seen though
Isn't he rule if the play stops and restarts VAR can't make the call. The ref would have to stop play and wait until the decision is made.

Not so much a matter of time, more a different sequence of play.

Ah, I knew it might be worth staying awake to watch the next games.

Ten Hag continuing his Manager of the Month form wonderfully.

Isn't he rule if the play stops and restarts VAR can't make the call. The ref would have to stop play and wait until the decision is made.

Not so much a matter of time, more a different sequence of play.
Yep that’s the rule, but it’s a clearly faulty one that doesn’t account for the referee continuing with the wrong decision. They’ve changed the VAR process now, but interestingly not the rule.

Yep that’s the rule, but it’s a clearly faulty one that doesn’t account for the referee continuing with the wrong decision. They’ve changed the VAR process now, but interestingly not the rule.
But how long is the statute of limitations for an incorrect decision?

One for the rules experts - but did Palace bring on a player illegally in the 97th minute? By my count - that was the 4th substitution window they used?
Think they used it in the same stoppage for the keeper as when they made another sub, there was just a 3 minute gap between them. I'm assuming because play didn't restart it is classed as the same window

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back